Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Toujou Hidetora

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Toujou Hidetora

One of Oga's greatest rival, this man is Toujou Hidetora, one of the best fighters along with Oga. Not only was he one of the few characters to beat up Oga, but he was the first human to take Oga push Oga past his limits! Toujou is a true battle junkie like Oga that they were both willing to fight each other just to fight despite being allies! Toujou's love of fighting is so great he was willing to let Oga, Hisaya (person who beat Oga), and Izuma (someone even the Horsemen feared and respected) fight him at once.

Toujou is truly a dangerous man.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toujou Hidetora

Hiderota Tojo (18)

*Height: 6feet 2 inches

*Born at 6th August

*Strongest of the Tohoshinki

* Toujou raise under poor condiotion, of that case he start working as a young child.

*Still he spend more Time at Work, as in school. Where he is absent most times.

*He loves fighting more then anything else in World.

Free translation of Toujou information from Vol.5 the rest is to find in hangout, some charachter or old Beel thread.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Toujou's finally back!

Though I'm really curious to know whether he's going to help Oga or be against him. I can't help but think he is going to be annoyed Oga is "endangering" his job.

But on the other hand...do you think he's on par with human!Oga's strength? He could almost beat Graffel, so has he surpassed that, do you think?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Toujou's finally back!

Though I'm really curious to know whether he's going to help Oga or be against him. I can't help but think he is going to be annoyed Oga is "endangering" his job.

But on the other hand...do you think he's on par with human!Oga's strength? He could almost beat Graffel, so has he surpassed that, do you think?
    I think for the Moment Toujou must be the strongest human in world, without Demon Power. It´s a while ago, that Zen make a special training with Toujou. But Toujou got never the same power es BeelandOga with Blacktech or supermilk.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the best characters ever to be created!

He should be in every battle manga!!

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

@BlackHawk-- I totally agree. He is probably is the strongest human in the cast (as of chapter 133). The only other non-contracted person who might be stronger is Furuichi Granpa Kunieda.

What I find interesting about Toujou is that he subverts what a "rival" character should be. Most of the time the hero's rival is a guy who's a bigger jerk than he is, or at least more ruthless. But in this case, even Hilda detected Toujou is actually a pretty decent guy...not at all as sadistic as Oga.

That and boy is he hella strong. o_O

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

*bump*

Just a quick question, when Zen said that Toujou was training to fight the demons, do you think that he already uses all of his real power during Akumano arc? because I noticed during Okinawa arc that he moves in an instant when fighting with Chinko school, l wonder if it is that his new power.

Also, I would say Oga is equal with Toujou in terms of strength, even without Beel's demonic power.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member XEL's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Also, I would say Oga is equal with Toujou in terms of strength, even without Beel's demonic power.
    Fighting prowess, maybe. I think it was established that Toujou was a freakshow of a physical specimen sometime early on in the manga.

Washington 2012
    ~ We're baaaaaaaaaack ~

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Currently, Toujou should be leagues ahead of base Oga. He's OHKOing demons without demonic power, something Oga can't do.

I agree that there should be a Toujou in every battle manga though

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

*bump*

Just a quick question, when Zen said that Toujou was training to fight the demons, do you think that he already uses all of his real power during Akumano arc? because I noticed during Okinawa arc that he moves in an instant when fighting with Chinko school, l wonder if it is that his new power.

Really Toujou without demonic power was taking out demons with one hit something Oga hasn't done without beel power..

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Roronoa Zoro View Post
    Really Toujou without demonic power was taking out demons with one hit something Oga hasn't done without beel power..
    Well, if you use that indicator of course. What if I say Oga is stronger than Toujou because he beats him during Tohoshinki arc?. I think "equal" is a win-win solution here.
    Last edited by Doraku; April 08, 2012 at 11:27 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member XEL's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if you use that indicator of course. What if I say Oga is stronger than Toujou because he beats him during Tohoshinki arc?. I think "equal" is a win-win solution here.
    But Toujou taking out the demons at base power was after the fact of the Tohoshinki arc. and Keep in mind that Oga had to resort to a suplex in order to defeat Toujou. That speaks volumes of how powerful he is physically, even before the demon training.

IMO, at their base levels, Toujou should be able to deal with Oga as "easy" as he did during the Tohoshinki arc. If Oga wins a fight, it'd be because he had to resort to some method than exchanging blows.

Washington 2012
    ~ We're baaaaaaaaaack ~

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XEL View Post
    But Toujou taking out the demons at base power was after the fact of the Tohoshinki arc. and Keep in mind that Oga had to resort to a suplex in order to defeat Toujou. That speaks volumes of how powerful he is physically, even before the demon training.

IMO, at their base levels, Toujou should be able to deal with Oga as "easy" as he did during the Tohoshinki arc. If Oga wins a fight, it'd be because he had to resort to some method than exchanging blows.
    Ok, I got your point.

I like how Toujou is maturing/developing as a character. Maybe it's not an obvious thing, but Toujou admitting that Oga is the chief or even stronger than him makes him go to the "next level" as a supporting character. Maybe besides Kunieda, In touhoushinki I feel that Toujou understand Oga the most. They developing a sense of rivalry as well as respect.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Belated Birthday, Toujou!

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply