Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 209 Discussion/210 Predictions

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse: Chapter 209 Discussion/210 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

---------- Post added November 07, 2011 at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was October 31, 2011 at 10:05 PM ----------

New chapter is ouuutttt~ Find it at Naver.
    Last edited by phio_chan; November 07, 2011 at 10:25 AM.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 209 Discussion/210 Predictions

The chapter looks really awesome.

Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow is it just me or is the internet dead? Noone commented here nor at mangafox about this week's noblesse. Haha darn its been killing me all day to know whats going on. Thankfully only a few more hours!

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    Wow is it just me or is the internet dead? Noone commented here nor at mangafox about this week's noblesse. Haha darn its been killing me all day to know whats going on. Thankfully only a few more hours!
    It appears that MF has a bug with showing latest posts or something like that. Looks like we'll have to wait for the chapter release this week.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinobi's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

It's about time we get the chapter I guess!! I want to know the conversation between the trio and Franky!! ^ ^ that evil laugh and aura at the end of the chapter looks great haha!!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter has been released by EG Scans, if you haven't noticed! No quick translation appear on MangaFox made you curious, eh? Check the released chapter right away then! ^__^

Spoiler show
    Last edited by phio_chan; November 08, 2011 at 04:48 AM.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My review is out (Here's a link for any who are interested.)

I can't wait to see what Frankenstein is going to do. It's easy to see where Shin Woo picked up his cheerfully evil attitude.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I can't wait to see what Frankenstein is going to do. It's easy to see where Shin Woo picked up his cheerfully evil attitude.
    Hahaha! Right!

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Franky's evil aura and M-21's attitude were awesome this week.

M-21 : Get out! (out of the car)

Franky: Fufufu (evil aura)

It makes we wonder if Franky is happy now that he can get the agents out of the school for the kids sake or for his master's sake.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    It makes we wonder if Franky is happy now that he can get the agents out of the school for the kids sake or for his master's sake.
    I think so too; that evil aura he emits surely mean that he already has something in mind planned to get them out or at least prevent their advance to recruit the students. ^^;

I had this thought yesterday, decided to keep it until everyone had read the chapter: Yontsu and M-21 have quite a short temper. Do you think it has something to do with the werewolves element in them? I meant, in case of wild beasts, they would get angry to see that the other trespasses their territory or something like that. When both of them got irritated, I couldn't help but just remember that. XD A strange theory I know, but still, I can't help thinking about it, haha~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter!!! I still think giril will enter Rai's party eventually and i already know who she will be lovey dovey with..... hahaha, She and M- 21 have the same temper! This pairing will happen...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    Great chapter!!! I still think giril will enter Rai's party eventually and i already know who she will be lovey dovey with..... hahaha, She and M- 21 have the same temper! This pairing will happen...
    LOL~ Another romance, hmm? The story is kinda lonely without it? I agree, though. I even suspected they may have the blood or genes of werewolves inside them, to be so much alike. :P

Anyway, do you guys have prediction of what will come out this next chapter? How would Frank and friends deal with the agents, now that they had known everything?

New Reply