Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 130 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Beelzebub 130 Discussion

How to describe my feeling for this Chapter KABBBBOOOOOOOOOM!!! I mean this Chapter is Build like OP, the greatest Moment at least and he Look really good. But tenthousand time better, the notice that story go on after this little War. Cause Lord En doesn´t know that there is a big thing behind that. That listen like, we will see Aoi´s Parants in a later Part. Conquer the World to be the Lord.

I hate too let no open Point for poster after me, but me laugh at the scene, when furichi and Alan look shocked. Normal this is Alan´s part, nice joke. Only one thing i don´t like. It´s same situation like befor with Himekawa when he capture Hilda. But this Time, he is stronger and the opponents are heavyer. By the Side, the Situation with Aoi and Oga romance, is still unclear and open. I was hope or think, that things getting better in the training ilsand.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei

Well chapter is out

Here's the link : http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader...n/0/130/page/1

Edit: Just read the chapter and OMFG!!! That was completely unexpected. I mean wow that was EPIC. Oga is seriously like a different person. But a really cool person at that. If I had to compare it's like when Ichigo obtained FGT and pwned Aizen. I am literally getting that same feeling. Goddamnit!!! I want the next chapter now, right now!!!
    Last edited by Inne; October 27, 2011 at 11:06 PM.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow..oga is so cool.
    I wonder what happened in those 3 days?
    Tbh, I was actually hoping that hilda will be burned in those fires and her memories erased to make things darker
    but anyway, cool chapter with oga heading straight on.
    It's his turn to shine!

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter!

Love that Oga seems different in personality and attitude...

However, Where the hell is Toujo!?

I can't wait for him to jump into this battle!

Last time we saw him he was doing a comendable job of standing up to those previous pillar demons...

I also would like to see how the rest of the side characters got a boast in power.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

While I do hope he saves Hilda I don't really want him to defeat the 34th Pillars alone, so I'm really hoping they others guys come to the fight.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

wow Oga sure changed. He seems less rash and more dependable although he should know the others will be coming after him. They wont let him get all the glory Lol Lamia got the jokes this chap and Furuichi XD those two will probably go get the others. But first I bet Oga will save Hilda before they arrive so probably we'll see the others fight later in two chapters or so.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was really badass. Oga really changed. He looks really confident after his training. He obviously got way stronger than before.
    I actually don't believe that anyone aside from Kunieda and Tojou got considerably strong to actually deside this battle. I don't even thibk that Oga goes there to fight all of them. I do believe he wants to take Hilda out and maybe take out several considerably strong opponents, cause no matter what he can't take all the strong opponents we've seen so far, because at least two of them were previously dealing with his like he was nothing and so no matter what the power up he can't deal with two of them at the same moment and obviously other rather strong people.
    Also I believe that Furuichi went to others to inform them about Oga's actions and thus they will come to help him in upcoming chapters, but I hope we'll see at least several chapters with only Oga's performance.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

GREAT CHAPTER! Oga was a real badass, he walking there alone and all the demons surprised! I'm hoping to see Toujou and the trained Ishiyama guys wreaking havoc....

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fomano's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

And that's Oga, AGAIN giving a whole new meaning to being badass.

Next chapter, I think that everyone will show up at the school.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i guess hes no longer bitch ass pussy oga. I wonder if Hilda will get her memories erased and LOL http://www.mangareader.net/beelzebub/130/17 the dude gets a spear shoved up his ass

reminds me of when luffy went ahead of everyone to Enies Lobby
    Last edited by maravish; October 28, 2011 at 10:13 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the bitch ass pussy Oga is gona and Oga from early days is back, the fricking badass Oga!

Cant wait some more action!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

holy crap i normally dont post here but OMFG what a good chapter. I Felt like "woah hes a badass". Normally you read it and its cool but this reeked of badassness

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

that was a awesome chapter. ogas level of badass just went through the roof actually i dont think i remember this kind of badass since the time luffy punched the color out of the anime of op (if you seen the anime you know what i mean trying to avoid spoilers like that) anywho awesome chapter and...DANG IT I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME OUT NOW!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed a great chapter. I thought we would get some more training chapters, but nice to see that those were skipped. I assume we will see those in flashbacks during the main fight.

Lets see how much stronger Oga has become. But I believe even Zen could not beat all demons on his own. Lets hope everyone joins the fight. I want to see a full out war xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHair View Post
    Indeed a great chapter. I thought we would get some more training chapters, but nice to see that those were skipped. I assume we will see those in flashbacks during the main fight.

Lets see how much stronger Oga has become. But I believe even Zen could not beat all demons on his own. Lets hope everyone joins the fight. I want to see a full out war xD
    Yeah this must coming, there is something still open. How Oga get the information how the situation is, but also interisting where Aoi goes. To her Grandfather and ask him about her Mother. All the Demonic History of the Family. But it shows close relationships that was Build between Oga and Beel. And as a goof Father you don´t must act like an virgin angel.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast