Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 131 Discussion

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub 131 Discussion

This thread is for Beelzeub chapter 131 spoilers. If you have spoilers PM a moderator, please include a link or copy of the spoilers in the PM.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; November 03, 2011 at 02:01 AM.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 131 Discussion / 132 Predictions

Chapter is out folks...read and discuss.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter is out!

This was a pretty fun chapter, I loved the gangsta~ feel of the fighting. Even all the demons look like deliquents with random scars on their faces and slicked back hair.

And of course, Oga's explosive, electrifying punching is just so aweome. xD

I LOVED the yelling back and forth. Honestly, way to blow someone's eardrums off. LOL

But honestly, this chapter had so much fodder in it. It was...fodderific.
    Last edited by Teeba; November 03, 2011 at 01:55 AM.

4. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny the way Oga was kicking ass. xD I like how he took the crossbow and shot an enemy nonchalantly.

Haha at Oga saying he can't count them all. Pretty confident, isn't he? Also funny he asked how many enemies there were.

Bad at math, but epic way to take out 24 enemies! Can't even do 394 minus 62! xD

loled hard when we found out it was actually Oga by himself. Someone must have been scared when Hilda yelled Oga's name. It's Hilda after all. And bam, Oga gets yelled at for tryin to save Hilda when he was putting Beel in danger. Insults him so badly for this. xD

"I'm here to rescue you, dumbass!" That page is so epic! Oga's epic!

And Hilda was all wtfbbq. I loled when I saw there were few people standin near Hilda coverin their ears. xD

Oga broke walls because he was tired of searching for the door. xD Last page was hilarious and awesome! Oga punches and goes all "don't say numbesr, I'll forget what number I'm on!"

I think we'll see Oga beating the pillars up, probably easily. A way to advertise his power.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously expected the last five pillars introduced to be owned like the MK5. Seriously!

Furuichi, Lamia, and Alaindelon spying on Oga made me chuckle as well. I'm sure once things get a little tougher Furuichi will have Aoi on speed dial, or something. :P

Speaking of her...."What? No Kunieda Aoi? I'm going back to bed."

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha! That guy didn't even had the chance to say his name and yeah, the number of pillars are really annoying.
    In the end they'll all end up as fodder for oga anyway
    I really like that one page where oga shouted, so epic! So the burning started and she's losing her memories now ?
    I feel that oda is a little way too overconfident tho

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    In the end they'll all end up as fodder for oga anyway
    I doubt it. The ones who were initially introduced many chapters ago at that council meeting are probably the creme of the crop for Pillars, and they will most likely be reserved for the other students and their battles. The other mysterious or newly introduced Pillars are probably a cakewalk meant for Oga though.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that. I wasn't being very clear
    I was referring to the bottom-tiers, not those hyped up guys
    I think the new introduced ones or the ones that is weaker will be tough and serious enemies for the rest.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

What a great, funny chapter!

With Beel on his neck, Oga has no blind spot. God, I laughed hard when Is saw page 2, second frame. The way Oga fighting is hilarious.

I'm sure Furuichi has called Zenjuurou and the teacher has sent the rest of the gang to Akumano Academy.

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Ineed a funny chapter + title. I think Oga will have no problems with pllars, maybe with the pilar heads, but regardless of his new learned techniques, I see him in no match with Behemoth and his son. Either Zen will appear and rescue his sry ass, or the Ichiyama gang will appear to go rampage full out war style.

But damn, funny chapter. xD

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My first thought on this chapter is "Holy crap! Oga shot that one guy with a freakin' crossbow!"

My second thought is that those pillars are sooo dead. Behemoth and his son are probably still more than a match for Oga but I think the rest of these guys are completely screwed. Sooner or later more of his friends might join the party but that might almost be a mercy for Behemoths army.

And the counting thing was hilarious.

--------------------------------------------

I'm intrigued by the idea that Hildegarde could conceivably lose some of her memories. If that actually happened that could be fun.

Just think about it, Hilda has been masquerading as Beel's mother by Oga. So that could create some excellent confusion and we really don't know all that much about Hilda's background so an arc to focused on her memory loss would be neat chance to explore that.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

God, finally some action... The boring part is finally over

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This line made the chapter for me "I'll leave Jabawuss' beat down 'til later" lol. Seems like he really is confident he can take on Jabberwock this time. Well I wouldn't be surprised if he could seeing as Jabberowock doesn't have nearly as much experience as his father so this could mean Behemoth is actually still stronger than his son. Also let's not forget Oga did what Zen couldn't do which is to master Black Techs with a Demon Lord so this gives him an edge that Zen never had though I of course don't expect him to have nearly as powerful Emblem Spells which is what probably separates him from being a Spell Master like Zen. In other words I think that Oga is indeed more than a match for Jabberowck but not yet at the level of Behemoth.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ze3atul001's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a hilarious chapter. But for me I felt a little bit nostalgic when Oga and Hilda shouted at each other. It reminded me of Bleach Ichigo and Rukia at the excetution of Rukia. http://www.mangareader.net/94-605-5/...apter-151.html . It's always good for me to see the hero gain on strenght and doing a little excercise. And I keep wanting more of Oga's actions, but I'm waiting for the others to see there progress.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter was pretty great. the action was pretty awesome and i nearly died laughing when oga punched that guy before he said his name . i loved the part with oga and hilda yelling at eachother oga just keeps getting more and more badass.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast