Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 324 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 324 Spoiler Thread

when togashi goes on hiatus he always does it after a chapter that is divisible by 10 so i think he wont stop after chapter 324

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Eloah's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not like I wanna praise Togashi or anything, but it's Togashi we're talking about, so I'm like... expect the unexpected.
    I'm not ok. You're not ok. But as long as we're ok then It's ok

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member barbapapa's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I can tell by glancing at it, it's just an author's comment like there are in every issue of Jump. (indeed about aiming to become like that golfer dude)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner rail-tracer's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

other 3 pics out ...

Hatred of humans blooming Demon
    Horseman of Death wish to Life
    Fate of Darkness Always ends with tragedy

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    How can you talk about what strategy to take against a power that is the strongest aura-like power in HXH by a light year? Short of killing someone before they finish talking (which sure doesn't look like what's being attempted here), any possible way to deal with it can be countered just by the fact that you can wish for virtually anything. If you want to talk about nonsensical abilities like teleport you might as well refer to my strategy of Goreinu tossing the black gorilla off a cliff and then switch places with the enemy for a guaranteed kill against any enemy without flight.

The whole point of Illumi asking Hisoka for help is that he fears for his own death. The problem is that if you fear for your life how can you possibly have leverage against an ability that can kill you any time unconditionally? Killua already used his mother's life as a successful threat to get Alluka out (otherwise they wouldn't let him leave). Has none of the Zs realized that if Killua turned out to be a cold blooded murderer maybe he'll just decide the rest of the family is too meddlesome and get rid of them via a wish? It's worse in HXH compared to other series because characters in HXH aren't brain dead and should have realized the side with Alluka's power has all the power in the world. They're still supposed to let Killua make a wish at some point, right? Don't any of them worry Killua wish will for all the Zs minus himself and Alluka to die? By the way, Killua says he still has the 'command', which seems to be something additional he knows that the rest do not. You should never mess around with a guy in control an all-powerful entity and know more about it than you do unless you plan to kill one of those two beings immediately.

There's no reason Hisoka won't abuse the power to either find more people to fight or make himself stronger. Since Ilumi told him everything, he'd also realize the easy way to get out of Alluka's power is to find a random victim to take the pesterings. He's certainly quite capable of doing that.
    You have clearly missed the whole point of this, I'm sorry...
    Killua is not a killer and you cans till beat him with Alluka. I didn't talk at all about a strategy but abilities that could be used to divide Killua from Alluka, negate the effects etcetera. You can't avoid that...

About the strange and off topic sentence of Goreinu, yes, he could probably do that, but first he needs a cliff and then an enemy that he and his ability is faster than. Would it be a guaranteed kill? Perhaps, perhaps not, it all depends on the enemy and his skills.

About Illumi's fear, this is what you have clearly missed. Killua is not a cold blooded killer, hence the needle in head, hence Silva's disappointment, hence Milluki's annoyance, hence his friendship with Gon... Killua is struggling and constantly fighting his heritage and destiny, that's more or less his part of the story. They are not scared of their own lives, only Illumi is, they are more afraid over the fact that Alluka's secret might get out. Also, Silva has something we call trust, he's so sure of Killua's capabilities that he's not afraid of anyone dying as long as Killua is the one wishing and dealing with the requests.

About Hisoka, that's not like him at all. Hisoka is dark Gon, he would never ever cheat his way for power not a chance. He is so sure of himself in every battle that he is already the strongest. Remember Hisoka sees every enemy as a challenger and not a goal or achievement. In his own little twisted mind he's more or less the strongest. Just look at when he was nearly found out in the spiders nest. Instead of panicking and making up a plan(except for the change of prophecy's) he said "I'll take them all on, kill them and then I'll fight Chrollo. Everybody knows that Hisoke didn't stand a chance, except for himself. When it comes to finding prey, he's a hunter, he likes to scout them out and watch them grow, if they are already mature(Chrollo) he'll have to face them.

Hisoka is the last guy who would wish for more power. Even Illumi or Milluki that are more likely to do that haven't done that yet.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

"I' want to become a mangaka like Kawano Koichirou. Yeah, I know he is no mangaka."

Now we all know what Togashi is doing when he goes on Hiatus

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    full chapter raw out

8. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw the scans + translations and it makes even less sense than just the summary.

Some additional rules of interest are revealed by Miluki, but presumably these are easily verifiable so they can't be wrong:

1. Target of the requests does not change.
    2. If the target of the request dies for any reason it's considered the same as rejecting all the remaining requests, hence leading to a guaranteed fail (it might be okay if you died on the last request but fulfilled it, it's not clear here).

So these rules seem to be designed to stop people from trying to cheat on the requests, and these things should be very easy to verify so they shouldn't be wrong.

However immediately after we have the fat butler just run away to prevent new requests, therefore stopping Alluka's power.

So killing the guy doesn't stop the demands, but all you have to do is run really far away?

In that case they should make a trivial wish, abduct a random guy and have him do the first request, and then lock up that guy forever instead. It is no harder to kill any random guy than Alluka in the same place. If someone inexplicably broke inside the vault and kill the guy, presumably Alluka might at least be somewhere near one of the Zs. In the current scenario, the guy who inexplicably broke into where Alluka is locked at has an extremely high probability of inflicting grevious damage to the Z family.

The Z family waffles way too much on how they treat Killua. On one hand you have Miluki who actually understands what Killua is thinking (Killua would never rescue a friend at the cost of innocent lives), and then on the other hand you got Silva falling for Killua's bluff (whether it was real or not, I don't think Killua would actually kill his mother). If they believe Miluki is right, then Killua has no chance anyway since he almost certainly won't actually kill his family. But then if they believe Miluki, they should never have let Killua leave in the first place. All they have to do is have everyone follow him outside the mountain and after 30 minutes is up, take him back by force immediately if they called him on his bluff.

But of course if the Z family really fell for Killua's bluff (i.e. he's willing to kill his family to save Alluka), then sending in some allegedly powerful servent to threaten Killua is like digging their own grave when Killua gets his wish back.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    You have clearly missed the whole point of this, I'm sorry...
    Killua is not a killer and you cans till beat him with Alluka. I didn't talk at all about a strategy but abilities that could be used to divide Killua from Alluka, negate the effects etcetera. You can't avoid that...

About the strange and off topic sentence of Goreinu, yes, he could probably do that, but first he needs a cliff and then an enemy that he and his ability is faster than. Would it be a guaranteed kill? Perhaps, perhaps not, it all depends on the enemy and his skills.

About Illumi's fear, this is what you have clearly missed. Killua is not a cold blooded killer, hence the needle in head, hence Silva's disappointment, hence Milluki's annoyance, hence his friendship with Gon... Killua is struggling and constantly fighting his heritage and destiny, that's more or less his part of the story. They are not scared of their own lives, only Illumi is, they are more afraid over the fact that Alluka's secret might get out. Also, Silva has something we call trust, he's so sure of Killua's capabilities that he's not afraid of anyone dying as long as Killua is the one wishing and dealing with the requests.

About Hisoka, that's not like him at all. Hisoka is dark Gon, he would never ever cheat his way for power not a chance. He is so sure of himself in every battle that he is already the strongest. Remember Hisoka sees every enemy as a challenger and not a goal or achievement. In his own little twisted mind he's more or less the strongest. Just look at when he was nearly found out in the spiders nest. Instead of panicking and making up a plan(except for the change of prophecy's) he said "I'll take them all on, kill them and then I'll fight Chrollo. Everybody knows that Hisoke didn't stand a chance, except for himself. When it comes to finding prey, he's a hunter, he likes to scout them out and watch them grow, if they are already mature(Chrollo) he'll have to face them.

Hisoka is the last guy who would wish for more power. Even Illumi or Milluki that are more likely to do that haven't done that yet.
    Any ability that may create separation can be negated by the 'wish', especially now that there is also the 'command' that just popped up this chapter. The wish can also be used proactively against any ability to begin with (e.g. kill anyone who thinks about harming us, Zetsu anyone who thinks about causing harm, etc). Depending on what the 'command' turns out to be, it's not out of the question to use just the 'command' alone proactively against any ability and so far we know the 'command' has a much lower requirement than the 'wish' (but only Killua knows about it).

The Goreinu example is that there are a lot of ridiculous unbeatable power, especially anything that involves teleportation. Goreinu doesn't have to be faster than his opponent at all. As long as the enemy cannot kill him before he finishes activating his ability, that guy is dead. You don't need a cliff either. Can be a spike trap, lava, corrosive acid, or whatever you think will get the job done. You can dig a hole with a trap in plain sight, and there's nothing the enemy can do about it. No human character in HXH possess the ability of flight, so if you got teleported into a falling position you're still going to fall. Sure you need some props and time to set this up but the only way it can fail is if your trap somehow fails to kill the other guy (which is pretty much impossible given stuff like poison can kill even Meryem), or the other guy can kill you before you finish activating your ability (in that case you're fighting someone way out of your league). I don't consider any ability that Togashi himself never used in combat (no one in HXH used teleportation offensively). It's just like how Novu's ability appears to be utterly unstoppable (seems to teleport a part of the enemy's body to another dimension) which is why he never used it on anyone that would matter at all, and it's not worth discussing whether that ability could've worked on Meryem (very likely).

I think you got Hisoka and Netero confused. Hisoka believes he is the strongest but this doesn't say anything about whether he wants even more power. He certainly is likely to make a wish like 'Teleport Kuroro right here (so I can fight him).' From the Z family point of view, they have no idea how difficult or not these wishes actually are, but it's certainly tougher than stuff like 'get a new PC' or I'd argue it's (much) harder than 'make me a billionaire' to find someone as elusive as Kuroro. Silva was angry that Miluki used the power for a mere PC because of the risk involved. There are any number of wishes that Hisoka could make that's much harder than that. Looking at his personality, it probably wouldn't be something that's impossible to repay, but again Silva didn't even want to risk paying back for a PC. Although Alluka's demands are supposed to scale to the size of the wish, it's pretty clear sometimes what she considers as 'equal' can catch you off guard.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter.. i wonder... if it will be fully released

for this Century or the next one.....
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it will be funny if Alluka(Pestering Mode) saw Gon and wished for Gon's hand (the one he used as a spear to overkill Pitou)

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    it will be funny if Alluka(Pestering Mode) saw Gon and wished for Gon's hand (the one he used as a spear to overkill Pitou)
    Presumably the wish is going to be something like 'restore Gon to the way he was before' which would include the missing hand. Alluka is certainly capable of doing more than the Breath of the Archangel.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

I saw someone saying Killua should write an "Alluka Note: How to Use", and the whole arc really feels like Death Note in the sense of the imbalance of power between the party with the power and not.

Basically the rest of the Zs are trying figure out what this 'Alluka Note' is about, except they're nowhere as smart as L is comparatively, and while Killua is not a character that's supposed to be superhuman intelligent, like all HXH characters he seems to possess immunity from unreasonable stupidity, which is far more important than possessing the 'superhuman intelligent' trait common in other manga.

Right now the only guy who could actually foil Killua's plan is Miluki. He actually knows what Killua is thinking whereas Silva, for example, doesn't get it at all. However since he doesn't seem to much pull amongst the Zs, his opinion might not matter. At any rate, even he too bought the "I'll kill you all if needed" bluff Killua made.

The simplest way for Killua to get out would be that I swear (like Miluki did, this seems to be something that amongst Zs that implies whatever they say is for real) that I know way more about Alluka than all of you put together and any of my secret rules can completely own you, so don't try anything funny, and I'll accept the consequences after I'm done. The 'swear' thing is a very effective bluff amongst Zs, and frankly given what Killua has revealed, it's probably a true statement anyway so it won't even be a lie.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

the fact that the giant old bag ( must be Biske's relative :P)has a monocle.... does it means she had to give an eye to Aluka in the past?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

an eye is missing in naruto: fuck sharingan
    an eye is missing in one piece: whoa the eye is missing
    an eye is missing in hxh: damn u alluka!

i dont like where this is going after all ^^ allukas ability is awesome i know, but not everything in the Z´s mansion is chained to him

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The translators must be enjoying their Veteran's Day vacation

New Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast