Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 324 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 324 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    Killua wished that if he does not leave the mountain (the Zs live inside one, remember) in the next 30 minutes with Alluka then his mother will die, otherwise Alluka will kiss him on the check.
    The love between a mother and his child ... Knowing the Zs, his mother will probably be emotionally moved & touched by Killua's nice feelings ...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see some names in the visitors list:
    Its spoken of Biscuit, Hanzo, wing, knuckle and Tetzugera. (And more wich google didnt translate right ^^')
    And if i understand right the Zoldycks now chasing after Killua.

(I apologize in advance for when its not right translated)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member unknownymous's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    The love between a mother and his child ... Knowing the Zs, his mother will probably be emotionally moved & touched by Killua's nice feelings ...

Hmmm... I think it's more like Killua delivering a threat. Assuming his family won't allow him to leave, especially with Alluka, the wish will force his family to LET him. Otherwise Kikyo loses her life.
    Last edited by unknownymous; November 09, 2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: used the word live instead of leave. my bad.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    I didn't include it in the translation but Killua's mother was remarking about how much Killua has grown prior to making the wish.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BurnSchulz View Post
    I can see some names in the visitors list:
    Its spoken of Biscuit, Hanzo, wing, knuckle and Tetzugera. (And more wich google didnt translate right ^^')
    And if i understand right the Zoldycks now chasing after Killua.

(I apologize in advance for when its not right translated)
    Pretty much most guys Gon has met along the way are visting him.

Killua's using the wish as a mechanism to get out. He wished to leave with Alluka within 30 minutes, otherwise his mother dies. He obviously is aware that he is being watched.

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

More translation:

Alluka makes 3 trivial demands from Killua.

Miluki remarks that he didn't know it was so cheap to wish for a PC. This angers Silva, and Miluki says he'll never do it again.

In the past, Silva asked Killua why he doesn't wish from Alluka, and Killua replied that's not how you treat a friend. After that Killua got needle in his head for *correction* from Ilumi.

Killua wishes to leave the mountain with Alluka in 30 minutes or his mother dies.

Killua revealed that if you make a wish for Alluka to do something constructive, Alluka must physically touch the object. Destructive powers have no range limitations.

Morel calls Killua and said he found an aura remover, but Killua says that's no good, leave it to him.

The head butler calls Killua saying the Zs were evasdropping the call and says from the call the Zs are afraid other people might figure out Alluka's ability. This placed Killua on level 4 surveilance.

Level 4 criterias:

Certain topics are forbidden.
    Other family members/butlers will be following him.
    If he violated the rules they will catch him home.
    Survilience level will be increased to 5.

Level 5 criteria:
    Can't leave the confined area at all.

Killua got a level 4 warning for being defiant to his parents and taking Alluka with him.

He got assigned the following criterias:

Can't talk to outsiders without permission.
    Cannot leave more than 1 meter from Alluka.
    Can't let anyone know Alluka's power.

Silva assigned the two most powerful butlers who are said to be unimaginably powerful blah blah blah.

Alluka suddenly makes demand from one of the butlers for her finger nail. The butler obliged and said now Alluka can't demand from others, and then said she will be nearby, and then disappeared.

Killua realized it was a trap, but says even without the ability to wish, he still can command and will save Gon.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Actually this part is pretty stupid. First, who the heck can they possibly assign to Killua that'd keep him in check? Yeah they said it's some stupidly powerful butler, but at this point I think only Silva can definitely defeat him, and Killua also has Alluka on his side.

Also, why did Killua got a level 4 survilience for just hinting Alluka's ability to Morel when Ilumi flat out explained what Alluka's ability is to Hisoka? Do they really think Killua's friends are more dangerous than an unpredictable murderous psychopath? I mean if all of them are monitoring Killua in secret, then where the heck is Hisoka? Did Ilumi just said, "Hey dad, I bought a friend to help watching Killua?" Remember Killua is supposed to be the favored son, not Ilumi. I think Killua's use of the wish is pretty smart, but the Zs interfering is stupid. Killua with just Alluka with him can easily overpower the entire Z family not to mention all the friends he has. This also suggests that answer a pestering and then run away can delay the pesterings forever. I'm curious as to what Killua's 'command' means, though...

6. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Foreva's Avatar
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

The spoiler looks real to me and I believe it's the real thing, but I find this 'destructive power has no limit' idea kinda bull. After all she's a little girl and not a friggin omnipresent/omnipotent/omniwhatever being, it'd make little sense if she could simply crush a person with godlike durability (Meruemu) and halfway around the world away from her like crushing a bug. There should be limits on how far her punishment can reach and how much damage it can deal to a person.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Foreva View Post
    The spoiler looks real to me and I believe it's the real thing, but I find this 'destructive power has no limit' idea kinda bull. After all she's a little girl and not a friggin omnipresent/omnipotent/omniwhatever being, it'd make little sense if she could simply crush a person with godlike durability (Meruemu) and halfway around the world away from her like crushing a bug. There should be limits on how far her punishment can reach and how much damage it can deal to a person.
    I checked the info and it was actually "soandso (nanika) is good at destruction, but for constructive purposes he must touch the object" so the destructive power is not unlimited either, so that's my bad.

That said, it doesn't look like it's anything anyone can possibly defend against or the Z family wouldn't have to worry about their survival.

This chapter also reveals a rather trivial way to avoid dealing with the consequences, just have someone do the pesterings and then run away immediately. I don't really like where Alluka's ability is going because it's got way too many loopholes. I can see keeping Alluka in complete isolation as an effective way to deal with the ability, but to be able to outrun the range for pestering even though the kill range seems to be practically infinite seems to make no sense.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Additional info:

Alluka is back to normal mode after they got out of the mountain.

Killua took the head butler + Carnalia (the apprentice butler) with him (plus the two butlers following him).

Killua said Alluka is a girl. Perhaps this will resolve the gender issue, or not.

Some people are theorizing that the finger nail request was actually for the computer and Alluka and soandso keeps a separate list of demands. Probably won't find out for sure until next week or at least until the scans become available. The initial 3 requests are very trivial (like pat Alluka on the head) and doesn't seem like it's online with what a PC ought to cost. I don't think it's explained what the 'command' Killua has does.
    Last edited by Phantron; November 09, 2011 at 03:46 AM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Credits:Shinsatsu

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Foreva's Avatar
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, 1 of the new female servants is so darn ugly, and it seems Kirua is afraid of her power or something, but Aruka is just so cute.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it'd make a lot more sense if it's Ilumi watching Killua as opposed to these two random characters who came out of nowhere.

I think the whole level 4/5 surveilence thing is ridiculous consider you're dealing with someone in possession of Alluka here. Killua has a history of stabbing his own family members. Sure as a reader we know Killua won't actually use Alluka's power against his family (at least not to kill them), but the rest of the family doesn't know that. I don't know if he actually wished for what he claim was the wish (if the finger nail = request for computer, then the whole kissing part is just an act to scare his family) but he certainly made a convincing act. The Z family has been portrayed as a bunch of guys who takes no unnecessary risks and you're talking about a defiant son who has the power to do literally anything on his hands.

Honestly I liked the fake info that involves soandso force choking random Z family members. When you're supposed to be some kind of quasi omnipotent being of darkness, you shouldn't be afraid of a bunch of guys who are merely pretty strong amongst human beings.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Foreva View Post
    Wow, 1 of the new female servants is so darn ugly, and it seems Kirua is afraid of her power or something, but Aruka is just so cute.
    She's the only servent who refers to Killua as Killua-chan as opposed to Killua-sama, and I don't think in this case it's meant as a term of endearment. However, they're still just servents. I don't think Killua would be afraid of even Silva at this point.

I think the rest of the Z family is playing with fire here. Killua can easily destroy the entire family at this point given he has control of Alluka.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter seems just as epic as the previous ones!

Killua is awesome, playing around with his family, and as I said before he had it all more or less planned out. Now, why would Killu want to destroy his family? He's all about respect and family and such, so far the only one he detests is Milluki and in some way his mother, for obvious reasons, but he has great love and respect for his father and grandfather, he would never try to hurt them.

These butlers are perhaps not stronger than Killua but nen is nen and they might have some strange abilities that enables them to bring Killua and Alluka back home. Killua wouldn't and shouldn't be afraid of them, I mean he has seen and felt the power of the king and his guardians, but that doesn't stop him from getting worried of these two butlers. Especially if they have some troubling abilities. Nice to see that butler from before that beat Gon to a pulp!

EDIT: About the Killua - Morel vs Illumi - Hisoka, well, has Illumi talked to his father about that? No, I don't think so, other than that Illumi might not be the heir, but his still the oldest and last time I checked an adult, so has pretty much to say in certain things.
    Last edited by Ero-Sanji; November 09, 2011 at 09:14 AM.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course Killua doesn't want to kill his family but when negotiating with family, he puts up a front as if he could destroy them. You can argue whether Killua's wish was real or just an act, but either way he's saying I can take you all down with me if you get in the way (the wish could easily be 'all of Zs except Alluka and me die if we don't get out in 30 minutes).

Ilumi probably didn't tell Silva about Hisoka but Alluka is basically a top secret hush hush subject. If Silva failed to monitor his sons for talking about a secret that can wipe out his family then he's totally incompetent. If he let Ilumi get away with it but not Killua then it makes no sense (since Killua is the favored son). You're also talking about Hisoka here, a person that's far more dangerous than anybody Killua might possibly divulege the secret to.

So far as the butler go, aura is aura but Killua also has Alluka on his side. There are some abilities that are just a lot more deadly than others and nothing in the story so far is remotely as versatile as Alluka's ability.

For the most part I like Killua's action, but the Z action strike me as absolutely ridicluous. If Killua is at all greedy or selfish, they could all be dead right now. Since the Zs do not assume Killua is completely selfless (they obviously bought the bluff that Killua will kill his mother), their actions make no sense since if Killua really turned on them, they would've died about 10 times by now and yet all they're doing is provoking Killua more. You're just not going to mess with someone who has the equivalent of the dragonballs while he has them.

Put it this way, if you're not worried about getting killed before you can finish speaking, even an ordinary person can easily have any group of people of arbitrary power, let alone just the Zs, at their mercy once they make the first wish. Yes you'd be vulnerable after you make your first wish, but you can easily destroy/incapaciate any opposition with the first wish unless your enemy can stop you from finish speaking. The Zs got no leverage here.
    Last edited by Phantron; November 09, 2011 at 01:37 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

How can you claim that Silva is incompetent when he doesn't know anything?
    Illumi, unlike Killua is an adult and as you've seen the adults doesn't really care much of what the others are doing. Just look at how Silva speaks to Zeno, it's more like colleagues than father and son. Then look at Zeno's grandfather who doesn't seem to have a say at all.

Killua is the heir, not much of a "favoured" son, I mean Silva let Illumi torment him quite aggressively without intervening because he wants Killua to be cold blooded since he is the heir. Also, Hisoka is the best person out there to tell the secret to because he has no sense of greed at all and would only see Alluka as a threat to kill, for his own safety, but still this something Silva doesn't know about and Illumi trusts Hisoka, it's strange but they are best friends.

Versatile no doubt, but still very tricky and annoying. One "wrong" wish and you have to wait for another one to not only wish again but to also solve the three requests. During that time there are plenty of ways for anybody to do anything. Also, you've got it all twisted, they don't think Killua will kill them, but they still need to bring him and especially Alluka back. They don't fear death by the wishes of Killua instead they are worried of the two and Alluka's secret getting out. You saw Killua's reaction when he saw those butlers, obviously they are "powerful" enough to disturb his plans.

There are a lot of ways to defeat Killua-Alluka alliance, as I said nen is nen. You can outrun him meaning that you could remove Alluka from him, there might be a negating power, Chrollo's teleportation skill and so on and so forth. I can't and I won't deny the power that Killua currently has but saying that he's unstoppable is too much, in my book.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How can you talk about what strategy to take against a power that is the strongest aura-like power in HXH by a light year? Short of killing someone before they finish talking (which sure doesn't look like what's being attempted here), any possible way to deal with it can be countered just by the fact that you can wish for virtually anything. If you want to talk about nonsensical abilities like teleport you might as well refer to my strategy of Goreinu tossing the black gorilla off a cliff and then switch places with the enemy for a guaranteed kill against any enemy without flight.

The whole point of Illumi asking Hisoka for help is that he fears for his own death. The problem is that if you fear for your life how can you possibly have leverage against an ability that can kill you any time unconditionally? Killua already used his mother's life as a successful threat to get Alluka out (otherwise they wouldn't let him leave). Has none of the Zs realized that if Killua turned out to be a cold blooded murderer maybe he'll just decide the rest of the family is too meddlesome and get rid of them via a wish? It's worse in HXH compared to other series because characters in HXH aren't brain dead and should have realized the side with Alluka's power has all the power in the world. They're still supposed to let Killua make a wish at some point, right? Don't any of them worry Killua wish will for all the Zs minus himself and Alluka to die? By the way, Killua says he still has the 'command', which seems to be something additional he knows that the rest do not. You should never mess around with a guy in control an all-powerful entity and know more about it than you do unless you plan to kill one of those two beings immediately.

There's no reason Hisoka won't abuse the power to either find more people to fight or make himself stronger. Since Ilumi told him everything, he'd also realize the easy way to get out of Alluka's power is to find a random victim to take the pesterings. He's certainly quite capable of doing that.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

this issue wont be solved by nen( it's not always about nen) but by strategic moves.. Killua proved himself being the clever one, so i think it's all a chess game here.. i think that the new coming buttlers are just some more puppets in the game taking place here...
    Illumi and Isoka are fine tactical players too

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lobo971 View Post
    this issue wont be solved by nen( it's not always about nen) but by strategic moves.. Killua proved himself being the clever one, so i think it's all a chess game here.. i think that the new coming buttlers are just some more puppets in the game taking place here...
    Illumi and Isoka are fine tactical players too
    Killua is quite clever. It's the action of the Zs that don't make any sense whatsoever. You don't attempt to coerce a being in control of Alluka with a show of force (which is what the new butlers are supposed to be). Remember, Killua is supposed to make another wish at some point (or he can't cure Gon). At his current power level it's hard to see anyone outside of Silva having enough power to stop him even if Alluka isn't involved, and of course Alluka is 100% on Killua's side.

There's a reason why a large percentage of the fake infos had soandso (nanika) force choking random Z family members. You're not supposed to be able to fight a being like soandso with force. Killua's family is apparently happy that Killua has grown and will use his mother's life as a threat. Don't they realize that if he's actually going the way they wanted, there's nothing stopping him from killing the entire family off since at this point Killua is definitely pretty agitated with his family's action toward Alluka? If killing a family member is a sign of strength, then Killua sure can kill all of them. Unless the rest of the Zs are trying to pull a mass suicide and turning Killua to the dark side like Emperor Palatine ("Strike the family down with Alluka's power and join the dark side!"), they're risking an awful a lot here by testing Killua's patience.

New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast