Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 361 Discussion/ 362 Prediction

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 361 Discussion/ 362 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by HaouLelouch View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_...rn/94679844/18
    Also Iemitsu is a cold hearted bastard with excessive pride, his actions suggesting if his son didn't meet up to his expectation then he can rot and die(shown by the fact that he's always thousands of miles away whenever his son or the Vongola is in a pinch, putting his son in mortal danger when he's more than capable to solve ALL of them himself). his attitude in the previous chapter also suggests Tsuna being 'his son' is more than enough reason to control the biggest mafia family in the world, indicating his ridiculous pride in himself. if this wasn't aggravating enough, instead of congratulating his son on saving the Vongola/world on numerous occasions and being the true successor of Vongola Primo, he only comes back to punch him in the face, laughing at how weak Tsuna is. I know it's just a manga but this character Amano created can't possibly draw anything apart from the reader apart from anger and hatred, and it's infuriating that Amano made all of this possible by making Iemitsu this strong. I'm honestly shocked Tsuna still calls this sorry excuse of a man 'father', and gives him a half assed punch rather than just unleashing XX burner and incinerate him to ashes.
    Those are some pretty strong feelings there, and I actually agreed with it for the most part. But I was talking about the last chapter with a friend who gave me some insight. Maybe he simply did what he did now to get Tsuna out the game early because he actually cares about him. Yeah, maybe, but that doesn't explain his lack of appearences before and it doesn't cover the annoyance of his sudden power. Your accusations on his pride make a lot of sense. The guy wasn't even at the inheritance ceremony so what does that say? "I don't have to be there for you because I know you will succeed because you have my blood...yada yada." All we can hope for now is that Tsuna will get angry enough to (or at least understand that he can) take him full on. But knowing the lack of character development which I complained about earlier, it probably won't happen.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Ryohei is allowed to use one of the two watches that's left, I doubt Vongola/Dino will be able to find any more members for their team.

Also Byakuran+Millefiore better not get the fodder treatment that Tsuna and Enma got trolled with.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why Ryohei is still alive in this series.
    Amano clearly doesnt like him. And guy is ridiculous always - except against Levi and that guy from Simon Family.

Anyway, Skull is the most interesting arcobaleno in my opinion. So, I'm really looking forward to see him fighting in adult form.

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Rowel's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty awesome chapter. The present at the end was a nice twist.

It's going to be cool seeing the Arcobaleno's at full strength even if we're probably only going to see glimpses of it.

Oh yeah, Hibari was badass this chapter.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KBraga's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...357-Prediction
    I so called that this present could be that the arcobalenos would go back to their true forms during battle, now it's getting interesting! in skull's watch was the remaining time (0:43) and was another one (3:00), now is it the total of time they have to stay in that form by each battle time or for all the representative battle? Can't wait to see if Reborn really is the strongest hitman there is! OMG!! just got a wonderful and malicious vision (HIBARI VS REBORN) now everyone he wants to bite to death is able to fight!

Stupid Onii-san!!! Guess he'll receive another watch now. =/ so either lambo or chrome would not take part into this (unless Ryohei is really out of the game now, and Chrome would obviously be choosen by Reborn or goes to Mukuro, and lambo would get the watch by accident)

Hibari fulfilling his dream ooooooooooooow Guess he'll not lose 'till batlte with Tsuna at least, and as the time of the first battle is going off, no one else will get the watch broken for now.
    Last edited by KBraga; November 10, 2011 at 09:55 PM.
    ".. I will follow your song till the ends of the world,
    Where the sea, sky and earth comes together as one,
    Where mine and yours heart echo one single song .. "
    Towards the New World

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww, yeah some Arcoboleno fighting. We finally get to see why they are the strongest people in the world. As awesome as this is, I'm pretty sure this "gift" can only be used once. I'm sure Skull is going to try and use it again after this fight and mess up causing him to lose the tourney. But now that we know what the gift does, we can see everyone go all out. And since the Pacifier temporarily falls off, we can see some Arcoboleno vs Arcoboleno action!

Also, I hope at the end of this arc we can get an Arcoboleno vs Masked Man battle.
    Last edited by eefrit; November 10, 2011 at 07:01 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Xeviuz's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Reborn saying "present"=most awesome moment of my life :B
    looking forward to it

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xeviuz View Post
    Reborn saying "present"=most awesome moment of my life :B
    looking forward to it
    What about Uni then?
    CLEANED

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LJkAze's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I don't know why Ryohei is still alive in this series.
    Ever since it came out the chapter i'm still face palming about it o.o Seriously the only time Ryohei was ever good to me in the series is the Future Adult Ryohei.

Quote Quote:
    now it's getting interesting! in skull's watch was the remaining time (0:43) and was another one (3:00), now is it the total of time they have to stay in that form by each battle time or for all the representative battle?
    Yup I think (3:00) is time limit to stay in that form and the battle ending in (0:43) and with Adelheid nearby she can see Skull in his adult form with (2:17) to spare and then she finally become Skull Representatives.

Quote Quote:
    What about Uni then?
    The ability to call upon Luce or Aria

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LJkAze View Post
    The ability to call upon Luce or Aria
    It should definitely be Luce, it would be about time we finally actually saw her (not in flashbacks). I'm really curious as to what her powers would be. XD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys underestimate Ryohei too much -__-. He is the big borther of Tsuna's crush. How important is that!!! Ha!!! ).

Ahem joking asides. Nice chapter. Didnt expect that coming. I was disappointed about the previous chapter but guess this one made it up :P. I dont think Ryohei will b able to join the battle again. It'll be unfair if any1 can just be out or enter the battle anytime. Byakuran and Mukuro must have appear late on purpose -__-.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rocklee87's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pirulito View Post

Anyway, Skull is the most interesting arcobaleno in my opinion. So, I'm really looking forward to see him fighting in adult form.
    But everyone plays him as the weakest of the strongest babies. From what's been said his power has seemed a lot like luck. I'm curious to see the real thing in action!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocklee87 View Post
    But everyone plays him as the weakest of the strongest babies. From what's been said his power has seemed a lot like luck. I'm curious to see the real thing in action!
    I suspect that Skull being the first Arcobaleno to use this little trick is an appetizer. He's apparently the weakest of them, but he'll still be able to annoy the hell out of Varia and save Enma, of course.

(and then, just when the things wil be about to get really interesting, his time will run out, and he'll revert back to his kid form lol)

Myself, I want to see the adult Fon, but with Hibari being his representative that might not ever happen. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure Reborn is going to have to help his own curse-breakers
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

This is finally getting interesting, since Skull issaid by Reborn that even death is afraid of him, i believe that he is gonna save Enma, he might just pick up a random board slide on it to pull Enma up. And I even believe that Mammon's illusion will be 10x stronger when compared to his battle with mukuro in his adult form.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KBraga's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually think it's funny, The cloud guardians ussually are said as the strongest (Hibari, Kikyo) but Skull the arcobaleno cloud pacifier carrier is a joke, I mean HOW COULD IT BE!!!? But well lets see what he can actually do, cause he might be the weakest arcobaleno, but even so the but even so the arcobaleno are said to be the strogest ones in the mafia in their area of expertise (and Skull's area of expertise is survival like a cockroach, is it?).

I too want so much to see Luce, it was told that she was a great foreteller and I think it might bring something big to the history.

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_girl View Post
    Myself, I want to see the adult Fon, but with Hibari being his representative that might not ever happen. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure Reborn is going to have to help his own curse-breakers
    Imagine Hibari is having a good battle against Tsuna and then Reborn step out to fight, pretty sure Fon will not let it happen *-*
    But the thing is will Reborn use reckless his present once he know the time limit? will any arcobaleno? so I'm wondering something great as Reborn vs Collonello or Fon or Verde, So thrilling!
    Last edited by KBraga; November 12, 2011 at 09:24 AM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast