Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Reborn 361 Discussion/ 362 Prediction

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tias's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 361 Spoiler Thread

As a Lambo fan, i have to say it sucks that he's not participating in this arc =I
    And even after what he said in the last arc

http://www.mangareader.net/284-58321...apter-312.html

So much for that =I

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LJkAze View Post
    This could be really interesting if true; though Hibari is strong I think Gokudera need to win this one and a great test for Gokudera if he really is Tsuna strongest Right-Handed man; hopefully Gokudera made a deal with Hibari if he win he'll join Tsuna team ^_^. Finally a good match to look forward to and it's going to be devastating. I'm guessing if Gokudera is having a match with Hibari then Yamamoto and Ryohei will be facing the CEDEF; here a match I want to see: Yamamoto vs Basil and Ryohei vs Lal Mirche.
    Well when you put this that way then Gokudera is Tsuna's strongest right hand man because he's the only one who is his right hand man. As for the guardians it was emphasised many many times and Hibari is the strongest....I'm pretty sure this is why there is only him with fon and there will be Gokudera, Ryohei and Yamamoto vs. Hibari.

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tias View Post
    As a Lambo fan, i have to say it sucks that he's not participating in this arc =I
    And even after what he said in the last arc

So much for that =I
    Well there is still a lot of slots to fill so...he will be there.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    There should be distinction between DWM Tsuna and Tsuna...He is different person when he gets "high". He should eat those DW pills like tic- tacs...he would be more popular at school and with girls ;P And maybe even Hibari would deem him worthy to bit him to death.
    This actually bothers me a bit. For most readers, Tsuna's normal personality is considered less than his DWM personality. So when they choose Tsuna as their favorite they just say, 'i like Tsuna, but i like the cooler him.'

makes me wish that Amano would incorporate this issue, of personality clashes, more into the manga. Then again, i think she sees Tsuna's DWM as a form that was his potential all along, and he just doesn't act on it, so i don't think she'd get into this. But the bullet and the pills really are like drugs (like alcohol making you more social), so shouldn't Tsuna be trying to reconcile these two personalities?

Hibari does respect tsuna's ability; i mean, he announced it.

anyway, Here's to hoping hibari loses. i hope we hear more about Fon too. I'm really interested in their relationship.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fomano's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hibari vs Yamamoto would be a way more interesting. Two close-ranges fighters, one uses two swords and the other two tonfas, one has his own style and the other just goes with the flow, one is a killing machine with a soft side and the other is a carefree guy with a killer instinct hidden, one was always strong as hell and the other had to go a long way to the top and being acknowledged by the other, one was ranked the strongest man in Naminori and the other was the second.

It's not that I don't like Gokudera, but fighting Yamamoto would be better, none of them can stand agaisnt Hibari so it doesn't really matter.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by L7997 View Post
    This actually bothers me a bit. For most readers, Tsuna's normal personality is considered less than his DWM personality. So when they choose Tsuna as their favorite they just say, 'i like Tsuna, but i like the cooler him.'

makes me wish that Amano would incorporate this issue, of personality clashes, more into the manga. Then again, i think she sees Tsuna's DWM as a form that was his potential all along, and he just doesn't act on it, so i don't think she'd get into this. But the bullet and the pills really are like drugs (like alcohol making you more social), so shouldn't Tsuna be trying to reconcile these two personalities?

Hibari does respect tsuna's ability; i mean, he announced it.

anyway, Here's to hoping hibari loses. i hope we hear more about Fon too. I'm really interested in their relationship.
    It's all about his low self- esteem. After so many big battles he won he should be at least a little more confident...How come he's still scared of Xanxus, Mukuro or even Hibari. After all he took down Xanxus and Mukuro when he was way weaker...It was fun when he was scared all the time in the past but now it's just annoying. If I would be Reborn and would hear "I'm not going to be Boss" again I would kill this Tsuna. He always said that he fights only because he wants to protect his friend and yet he still don't want to be the boss if this[protecting the family] is only thing that people expect from him as the boss.

P.S I would rather want him to be more like Dino...clumsy when he don't need to be "tough" or fight for his family and cool as he is with his HDWM. Because even if Dino is very clumsy without his subordinates he still is aware of his power and he doesn't whine all the time.
    Last edited by Masterpice; November 10, 2011 at 10:26 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Any spoiler yet????
    Anyways I am just surprised that Tsuna and Hibari are already stronger than Reborn, but perhaps Rebor in this form is much more weaker than how he was before the transformations.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    Any spoiler yet????
    Anyways I am just surprised that Tsuna and Hibari are already stronger than Reborn, but perhaps Rebor in this form is much more weaker than how he was before the transformations.
    Well, the ratings are just what the readers (some of them lol) think or like to think, it reflects their preferences and suchlike. It doesn't mean it's true. There's no way Byakuran, for example, is weaker than Hibari - if he was, Hibari would have been able to defeat him and it wasn't the case.

Anyaway, who cares about the ratings! The important thing is, we're getting color spreads! =)
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    There should be distinction between DWM Tsuna and Tsuna...He is different person when he gets "high". He should eat those DW pills like tic- tacs...he would be more popular at school and with girls ;P And maybe even Hibari would deem him worthy to bit him to death.
    Hehe, I do that with blue tic-tacs, lol. pretend they're dying will pills. ^__^ The only problem with doing that would be the flameon his forehead, it'd probably be a bit...distracting (and awkward).

Quote Quote:
    For me I think this Battle Royal is not that simple it has to be heading toward something; yea I can see this is not the last arc but in it's first phase. Also I think the Clear pacifer will participate; I seriously can't imagine him not participating in this Battle Royal; they are suspicious and dangerous with a lot of dangerous prisoner they can probably choose; Also I think he'll be the main villain of this first phrase. Second Phase I think will know about the purpose of the Arcobaleno and why they were turn into curse babies and the mission they must accomplish now that they know meaning a new battle will start and new villians. Third and Final Phase vs Check-face
    It'd be the future arc all over again...(not that I would really mind, I actually really enjoyed that arc despite its length.) Though the extra power is gonna make it pretty extreme...

Quote Quote:
    It's all about his low self- esteem. After so many big battles he won he should be at least a little more confident...How come he's still scared of Xanxus, Mukuro or even Hibari. After all he took down Xanxus and Mukuro when he was way weaker...It was fun when he was scared all the time in the past but now it's just annoying. If I would be Reborn and would hear "I'm not going to be Boss" again I would kill this Tsuna. He always said that he fights only because he wants to protect his friend and yet he still don't want to be the boss if this[protecting the family] is only thing that people expect from him as the boss
    It's because this series lacks true character development. He spent all this time becoming more confident as comfortable as boss in the future and then as soon as he comes back, he's exactly the same! Hibari claimed he got hives from hanging around with too much during the Shimon arc, but not the future arc which took even longer?! Just wtf?! (For the record, I totally agree with you, it's REALLY annoying!!!)

I hope Hibari will lose as well, but it's doubtful (just really hard to believe...).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner elektrovilciens's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyanoai View Post
    Hehe, I do that with blue tic-tacs, lol. pretend they're dying will pills. ^__^ The only problem with doing that would be the flameon his forehead, it'd probably be a bit...distracting (and awkward).

It'd be the future arc all over again...(not that I would really mind, I actually really enjoyed that arc despite its length.) Though the extra power is gonna make it pretty extreme...

It's because this series lacks true character development. He spent all this time becoming more confident as comfortable as boss in the future and then as soon as he comes back, he's exactly the same! Hibari claimed he got hives from hanging around with too much during the Shimon arc, but not the future arc which took even longer?! Just wtf?! (For the record, I totally agree with you, it's REALLY annoying!!!)

I hope Hibari will lose as well, but it's doubtful (just really hard to believe...).
    Yeah, you're probably right...Maybe I hate it so much is because every chapter without DWM fight seems like one of those stupid fillers. It's really weird but he was more confident in destroyed future...it's like he's trying to repress his memories so he acts like nothing happened and anything has changed.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Oh...I wonder why Reborn and Dino are so stupid that they make Tsuna the boss of reborn team...especially after so manny representatives want to take Tsuna down. The moment they choosed Tsuna they've become primary target for Xanxus and Mukuro.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fomano's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are you so stupid Ryohei? WHY? Now there's only Yamamoto and Gokudera left and I have a bad feeling about it. I think that a Gokudera + Yamamoto combo is more than enough to defeat Hibari, of course he is the strongest guardian, but come on, we're talking about Gokudera AND Yamamoto working together, Hibari being overpowered by the duo and being saved by the clock seems more interesting, they would show him how the power of crowding works.

Enma losing and Skull joining the fight? I couldn't see it coming and I hope Skull can save Enma at least for now, until the rest of Shimon come to Enma's aid.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_girl View Post
    There's no way Byakuran, for example, is weaker than Hibari - if he was, Hibari would have been able to defeat him and it wasn't the case.

=)
    Funny how you say that lol.

That happened alot of chapters back and incase you have not noticed Hibari as well as the other guardians have become a great deal more powerful than they where doing the future arc.

Saying stuff like "There is no way Hibari is more powerful than Byakuran" is just baseless and ridiculous at this point. Untill we see how strong Byakuran of this time is we are left to assume that Hibari may be more powerful or as powerful as his is now.

And as far as Yammamotto and Gokudero beating Hibari, There is no way that those 2 are going to be able to beat him 1 on 1. Its been said by the author himself many times that Hibari is the strongest of the guardians. If they want a chance to beat him they are going to both have to fight him at the same time. That is the only way I see them being able to pull off a victory at this point.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    Funny how you say that lol.

That happened alot of chapters back and incase you have not noticed Hibari as well as the other guardians have become a great deal more powerful than they where doing the future arc.

Saying stuff like "There is no way Hibari is more powerful than Byakuran" is just baseless and ridiculous at this point. Untill we see how strong Byakuran of this time is we are left to assume that Hibari may be more powerful or as powerful as his is now.

And as far as Yammamotto and Gokudero beating Hibari, There is no way that those 2 are going to be able to beat him 1 on 1. Its been said by the author himself many times that Hibari is the strongest of the guardians. If they want a chance to beat him they are going to both have to fight him at the same time. That is the only way I see them being able to pull off a victory at this point.
    Well if Byakuran will be in his shape from fight with tsuna Hibari won't be able to defeat him because his new vongola gear is not that good. For me Hibari would be stopped by Byakuran the same way he stopped Tsuna first time...with one finger.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

No Tsuna xD

Poor Enma, he's got too much to handle.

Skull in full power? Can he actually do something? Honestly, I think he can xD

And here I thought that Adhleid would help out. Seems like she can't enter the battle.

And Hibari vs Gokudera and Yamamoto, nice

Seems like Reborn's team just lost one of it's members. Stupid Ryohei.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm I wanted Tsuna to get up and take care of his old man...he should know by now that he has to be serious about it...Time is just weird there...it was like 1 min...and at last page only 49 sec to end....so I guess that Reborn is still in the game only because Imetsu is too soft for his son...the same as his son is too soft for him.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast