Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Reborn 361 Discussion/ 362 Prediction

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 361 Discussion/ 362 Prediction

First off I have to agree, Amano does not like Ryohei, I mean he was absent for the majorit of the IC arc and now he is out again. Since its clear that Chrome and Lambo are going to be holding the other watches, since reborn has a theme of making them fight as a family, he is going to be side lined again. At best I see Mukuro planning some kidnapping on Kyoko should his fight with tsuna start heading south and then Ryohei shows up to save her. (since she is not a battler getting involved in the fight I will assume his intereference is allowable.)

As for the match ups I believe that Gokudera and Yamamoto will be enough to defeat Hibari. It may not happen near the opening of this tournament, but by the end I believe they will be the ones to do it. They have come a long way from chapter 16 and they have improved on their team work.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBraga View Post
    I actually think it's funny, The cloud guardians ussually are said as the strongest (Hibari, Kikyo) but Skull the arcobaleno cloud pacifier carrier is a joke, I mean HOW COULD IT BE!!!? But well lets see what he can actually do, cause he might be the weakest arcobaleno, but even so the but even so the arcobaleno are said to be the strogest ones in the mafia in their area of expertise (and Skull's area of expertise is survival like a cockroach, is it?).

I too want so much to see Luce, it was told that she was a great foreteller and I think it might bring something big to the history.

Imagine Hibari is having a good battle against Tsuna and then Reborn step out to fight, pretty sure Fon will not let it happen *-*
    But the thing is will Reborn use reckless his present once he know the time limit? will any arcobaleno? so I'm wondering something great as Reborn vs Collonello or Fon or Verde, So thrilling!
    Yeah, Fon vs Reborn won't be bad at all As for Luce, she's certainly a very interesting character, especially since so little is known about her, but if Yuni is anything to go by, Luce won't be much of a fighter, her area of expertise was completely different, so I don't know if she can be useful in a battle where all the participants are supposed to physically break things, like wrist watches and - in Varia's case - their opponents' heads. (but I'd still like to see Luce)

I don't remember, was it actually said in the manga that the cloud guardians were usually the strongest? I mean, I agree that Hibari and Kikyo are superior to the rest of their teams, but the Arcobaleno are also a family of sorts and it has been openly declared several times that Reborn's the strongest, and his element is sun (what a difference from Ryohei lol). And if we consider Varia a family, I guess it's safe to assume Squalo's the strongest of them, and he's rain.
    (I'm not counting the bosses here cause they're are sky flame users and therefore a special case )
    Last edited by just_a_girl; November 13, 2011 at 04:14 AM.
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I realized Kyoya merely destroyed the watch and nothing more. The daily arc Kyoya would have beat them up to pulp.
    Idk, maybe it is sensei's subtle way of showing Kyoya's development (he's starting to see them as his bros) xD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KBraga's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to see that Xanxus didn't developed at all. ^^ 'Eliminate Your Opponent!' hahahahaha XX will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_girl View Post
    I don't remember, was it actually said in the manga that the cloud guardians were usually the strongest? I mean, I agree that Hibari and Kikyo are superior to the rest of their teams, but the Arcobaleno are also a family of sorts and it has been openly declared several times that Reborn's the strongest, and his element is sun (what a difference from Ryohei lol). And if we consider Varia a family, I guess it's safe to assume Squalo's the strongest of them, and he's rain.
    (I'm not counting the bosses here cause they're are sky flame users and therefore a special case )
    I guessed it for which I've seen so far, in the Varia arc a lot of mistery was builded up around Mosca strength - even though in the end he was nothing, I can't come to like that useless piece o metal - and Lal who is also cloud type, for me is the strongest in CEDEF, but it's only a guess.

As for Varia case there's something I've been thinking for some time, in vongola the cloud mean someone who is within the family and at the same time is not (Alaude: Guardian - CEDEF Boss. Hibari: Guardian - DC President. Lal: CEDEF - Arcobaleno. Skull: Arcobaleno - Calcassa Family) so I got that strange felling that the Varia cloud would be Flan (Varia - Kokuyo), and that he is a special type like Gokudera and Lal, as Flan's strength is something already to be seen, the only thing we know so far is that varia and kokuyo were/is very interested in him and that he is one of the top three illusionists who can fool vindice - were they counting D. Spade back then? or either Mukuro, since he was in jail and seemed not to be a treath?) I coulld think at least of five who could fool them. xD

And I too don't think Luce will bring a good figth, but I expect her to bring some revelations tha will come to a big plot.
    Last edited by KBraga; November 13, 2011 at 07:59 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

This was an exiting chapter
    Now that i think about it it was obvious Hibari will take Fon's request since he always wanted to battle Tsuna but didn't have the chance 'cause of Tsuna's character ....actually i'm very curious to see a one on one fight between Hibari and Tsuna , maybe after Tsuna beats him then his behavior towards him will change to some extent ^_^

p.s. i can't wait to see what skull can do , this present time feature that every arcobaleno watch has rocks

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R4n View Post
    I realized Kyoya merely destroyed the watch and nothing more. The daily arc Kyoya would have beat them up to pulp.
    Idk, maybe it is sensei's subtle way of showing Kyoya's development (he's starting to see them as his bros) xD
    I don't think so, it just means that Hibari is not interested in him at all

mostly yamamoto and tsuna is the ones he wanted to bite
    CLEANED

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R4n View Post
    I wish, but it seems more likely that he just thinks Sasagawa is weak and doesn't want to bother with him (although, at the same time, his future self seemed to have a tolerance for him, so maybe).

Quote Quote:
    Now that i think about it it was obvious Hibari will take Fon's request since he always wanted to battle Tsuna but didn't have the chance 'cause of Tsuna's character ....actually i'm very curious to see a one on one fight between Hibari and Tsuna , maybe after Tsuna beats him then his behavior towards him will change to some extent ^_^
    Hmm, now that I think about it, Tsuna was on par with TYL Hibari when it came to sparring with him. Unless Hibari hadn't improved much over ten years, he SHOULD be able to beat him...if just barely. Actually, I imagine him pulling another trick like with his box weapon (diving head-on, only to grab), only with the watch and then beraking it. XD I would laugh.

Quote Quote:
    He is one of the top three illusionists who can fool vindice - were they counting D. Spade back then? or either Mukuro, since he was in jail and seemed not to be a treath?) I coulld think at least of five who could fool them
    I think they meant currently (unless they knew he was alive...but that was in the future and...ugh, head, confusion...). Anyway, the illusionists were Mukuro, Fran, and the third is a mystery.

Quote Quote:
    and Lal who is also cloud type, for me is the strongest in CEDEF, but it's only a guess.
    Though that might just be because of her attitude and experience...

To those saying they wanna see fights between the Arcobaleno, I just thought of something. This is a representative battle and the present thing is only to help the representatives in trouble. It may be possible that there can't be more than one activated at the same time, so it could be impossible to see more than one Arcobaleno in his true form at a time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HaouLelouch View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_...rn/94679844/18
    Bel said 'I wanna try out these new rings' on page 18, after Enma was basically already defeated. it's ridiculous considering on the first day of the Shimon ring awakening people couldn't even get close to Enma because his gravity powers were so strong. I don't see how the well those wires could have caught him. also gravita della terra is now Enma's only technique. what happened to those freaking black holes.

Just because Varia is an 'elite assassination squad' shouldn't mean shit. the power levels in this manga has always been dictated by rings and flames, until the latest two chapters where shitty, weak characters suddenly got humongous powerups for no apparent reason. Bleach's power level looks positively balanced compared to this.

Also Iemitsu is a cold hearted bastard with excessive pride, his actions suggesting if his son didn't meet up to his expectation then he can rot and die(shown by the fact that he's always thousands of miles away whenever his son or the Vongola is in a pinch, putting his son in mortal danger when he's more than capable to solve ALL of them himself). his attitude in the previous chapter also suggests Tsuna being 'his son' is more than enough reason to control the biggest mafia family in the world, indicating his ridiculous pride in himself. if this wasn't aggravating enough, instead of congratulating his son on saving the Vongola/world on numerous occasions and being the true successor of Vongola Primo, he only comes back to punch him in the face, laughing at how weak Tsuna is. I know it's just a manga but this character Amano created can't possibly draw anything from the reader apart from anger and hatred, and it's infuriating that Amano made all of this possible by making Iemitsu this strong. I'm honestly shocked Tsuna still calls this sorry excuse of a man 'father', and gives him a half assed punch rather than just unleashing XX burner and incinerate him to ashes.

sorry for the rant btw, but bad writing and terrible characters needs to be pointed out.
    Iemitsu is, to tsuna, a pain in the ass. Iemitsu is indeed cold to Tsuna, because he is distant, but, when did he say that he'd let his son rot? His selfish motives (by heading Cedef he has placed his work as one of his top priorities) has pushed tsuna into becoming Vongola decimo. He also forced tsuna to toughen up in an incredibly indirect way. Without Iemitsu, Tsuna would have never reached this point in time.

you said that his ridiculous pride is shown off when he says Tsuna, simply by being his son, is good enough to control the mafia world; That's not right. If he felt that tsuna had the ability to be the tenth, then he is simply acknowledging Tsuna's potential. he helps tsuna by interfering with who should make up tsuna's group, and even overlooks the chosen members growth. it was all a gamble he had to take for his selfish motive. The gamble turned out well; Iemitsu being the lead of cedef, allowed tsuna to participate as one of the many possible vongola candidates. Many of the cadidates died off, and Tsuna lived after he competed against the 9ths adopted son, Xanxus. Tsuna himself proved his worth with his dads aid. on the surface Iemitsu only forced tsuna to participate. tsuna did not know how much his father set this up, especially with Reborn being the middle-man.

my point, your comment seems like a personal take more than an objective one. of course it is true that Iemitsu is not a good father. That is simply his character, someone who does not prioritize connecting to tsuna or even being a good husband, though the mother does not mind. Realize that Iemitsu knows this is the case. He has hinted (and maybe even stated) that he is not a great father. Amano described him on one of the panels as "no good father," like tsuna's nick name "no good tsuna." So this isn't Amanos fault. She made the character with the notion that readers would not like him. she is not going to make the perfect daddy figure just for a reader; that is ridiculous.

being the head of cedef, doesn't that make Iemitsu on par with Alaude? why would he not be strong? he is older, wiser. He can activate flames without an item.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

All the comments referring the cloud as the strongest flame is ridiculous. Flames are only categorizations of a characters abilities. It does not measure a persons capacity. i believe Amano used Skull to be characterized with the cloud flames simply to show this fact, that a flame does NOT = character traits or character capacity.

I'm disappointed in the fact that Hibari wasn't shown to have a certain relationship with Fon. in the anime it was stated that they do have a blood relationship; hope that wasn't some joke or silly rumor. i need to look it up again..
    Last edited by L7997; November 16, 2011 at 12:22 PM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Cavallone Dino's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

i really want good battles for dino - shimon - mukuro - daisy
    i mean 1 vs 1 battles , i think M.M and bluebell will have a fight soon ..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by L7997 View Post
    I'm disappointed in the fact that Hibari wasn't shown to have a certain relationship with Fon. in the anime it was stated that they do have a blood relationship; hope that wasn't some joke or silly rumor. i need to look it up again..
    Can someone please remind me where in the anime this was stated? Thank you...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Cavallone Dino's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyanoai View Post
    Can someone please remind me where in the anime this was stated? Thank you...
    the last anime episode was in Ch. 282,

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbaaay0259 View Post
    First off I have to agree, Amano does not like Ryohei, I mean he was absent for the majorit of the IC arc and now he is out again. Since its clear that Chrome and Lambo are going to be holding the other watches, since reborn has a theme of making them fight as a family, he is going to be side lined again. At best I see Mukuro planning some kidnapping on Kyoko should his fight with tsuna start heading south and then Ryohei shows up to save her. (since she is not a battler getting involved in the fight I will assume his intereference is allowable.)

As for the match ups I believe that Gokudera and Yamamoto will be enough to defeat Hibari. It may not happen near the opening of this tournament, but by the end I believe they will be the ones to do it. They have come a long way from chapter 16 and they have improved on their team work.
    I don't think Chrome and Lambo participating in this is very obvious. It's a possibility, but not obvious. Besides, Chrome may not want to fight against Mukuro, despite the way he treated her. And for Mukuro to kidnap Kyoko because he can't defeat Tsuna just seems... not very likely. I don't think he would do that.

As for Gokudera and Yamamoto vs Hibari, I find that conclusion possible. But we can't be sure of anything yet.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5