Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 451 Discussion/ 452 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 451 Discussion/ 452 Predictions

THE CHAPTER IS OUT!!

http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/451

What type of desperate measures will the Demon Fist use??

How will Sakaki be able to defeat Silcardo with his injured body??

Will Miu become completely brainwashed??

When will the Elder come back into the picture??

Answers soon to come.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 451 Discussion/ 452 Predictions

Well...it was a nice chapter..first of all...no shimpaku in this fight...wich is actualy good.
    Then Kenichi got "strange eyes" i dont know(considering the last page) are they implement the "resolve to save Miu" or "it's allm y fault"...probably the resolve..yes...
    Oh and now our suspictions about this "medicine" has been confirmed...on the other hand the question about whole village becoming more disturbing..there is no way they dont know what kind of "medicine" they are making.
    And on the last note Elder realy goot teachd Miu how to hold her anger,even brainwashed she still able to be on the path of Katsujiken....thets good.

p.s.
    Oh and last last note ^_^' Those "desparate methods"...i suspect hes going to make her kill someone ...how? dont realy know yet....maybe he will use the "mask" of "Silcardo" on someone from village ->Miu will recognize the mask->go furious->kill someone innocent.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Well...it was a nice chapter..first of all...no shimpaku in this fight...wich is actualy good.
    Then Kenichi got "strange eyes" i dont know(considering the last page) are they implement the "resolve to save Miu" or "it's allm y fault"...probably the resolve..yes...
    Oh and now our suspictions about this "medicine" has been confirmed...on the other hand the question about whole village becoming more disturbing..there is no way they dont know what kind of "medicine" they are making.
    And on the last note Elder realy goot teachd Miu how to hold her anger,even brainwashed she still able to be on the path of Katsujiken....thets good.

p.s.
    Oh and last last note ^_^' Those "desparate methods"...i suspect hes going to make her kill someone ...how? dont realy know yet....maybe he will use the "mask" of "Silcardo" on someone from village ->Miu will recognize the mask->go furious->kill someone innocent.
    Yes i agree with you Kenichi did have a strong resolve in his eyes in that one page. I wonder if he has realized the fact he will most likely have to fight Miu in order to save her. Also, Sending one(injured) Ryozanpaku master to go fight against two top master class fighters(assuming his father is master class too) is a really interesting move by the author. I wonder if he's going to kill off Sakaki in this new rescue arc. The odds are against him to win seeing as he's still not at 100%. I'm pretty sure the Elder will show up and help him.

I bet its going to go like this:

Kenichi vs Miu
    Elder vs The demon Fist (rematch)
    Sakaki vs The other Silat master

Desperate methods....yea he might make her kill somebody but aren't they on an island by themselves? who's she going to kill?
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was interesting for sure, but I couldn't understand how Sakaki will manage even one Master by himself, considering that Jinazad's father is more or less on Je nazad's level, I can't see Sakaki winning. I hope we'll see Elder coming to help Sakaki and Kenichi.
    And yes, that's great that we won't see Shinpaku during this Arc. I hope Kenichi will progress in this Arc.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    The chapter was interesting for sure, but I couldn't understand how Sakaki will manage even one Master by himself, considering that Jinazad's father is more or less on Je nazad's level, I can't see Sakaki winning. I hope we'll see Elder coming to help Sakaki and Kenichi.
    And yes, that's great that we won't see Shinpaku during this Arc. I hope Kenichi will progress in this Arc.
    Yes, hopefully Sakaki will teach him new karate techniques
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I would think that with time zakaki won't be the only master there. Akira is bound to take part in this at some point, we should expect him to appear at some point. The elder is also bound to get to tidat at some point, we should not question that either. I think it is too soon to assume jenazads' dad is or isn't at a particular level. Master class? Definitely. Strong enough to be the guy who gave the elder a run for his money? Not necessarily.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still waiting on that High quality release before posting my opinion of the chapter even though I read the washed up version of it already lol.

I agree with what most of you are saying though about just Sakaki and Kenichi going when in reality Elder is probably already over in Tidat's kingdom.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChikoSuave21's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I would think that with time zakaki won't be the only master there. Akira is bound to take part in this at some point, we should expect him to appear at some point. The elder is also bound to get to tidat at some point, we should not question that either. I think it is too soon to assume jenazads' dad is or isn't at a particular level. Master class? Definitely. Strong enough to be the guy who gave the elder a run for his money? Not necessarily.
    I agree with you about Elder showing up at an opportune time.
    And I'm hoping Hongo does show up, so Jenazad can face off against both him and Sakaki.
    But he was on his way to see Saiga, so maybe we'll see an appearance from him. (can only hope/pray for this)
    I'm sticking with the thought that Jenazad brainwashed the entire village.
    He probably taught the villagers how to brainwash themselves with his "medicine." (haha, twisted person)
    And we'll have to see how strong the dad is. Jenazad is most likely just keeping his level at the son's to keep up the appearance.
    Yo.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

what i think is: kenichi vs miu, sakaki and hongo vs jenazad, and (assuming he's a master class) jenazad father vs (if he shows up) hayato.
    About the desperate measures i agree with the idea of making miu kill someone and i think after this arc or in the end we would see saiga's face or matsuena will give us a clue saying that next fight is kajima satomi vs kenichi, i dont think that this arc is gonna be long as d of d i would say that is going to be lik from the data arc beginning to the miu's birth secret arc end were talking about 20-30 chapters

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Yes i agree with you Kenichi did have a strong resolve in his eyes in that one page. I wonder if he has realized the fact he will most likely have to fight Miu in order to save her. Also, Sending one(injured) Ryozanpaku master to go fight against two top master class fighters(assuming his father is master class too) is a really interesting move by the author. I wonder if he's going to kill off Sakaki in this new rescue arc. The odds are against him to win seeing as he's still not at 100%. I'm pretty sure the Elder will show up and help him.

I bet its going to go like this:

Kenichi vs Miu
    Elder vs The demon Fist (rematch)
    Sakaki vs The other Silat master

Desperate methods....yea he might make her kill somebody but aren't they on an island by themselves? who's she going to kill?
    They aren't alone, since there were other people there at the place where the plane crashed. There's Jenazad's family, plus some other people. Jenazad could make Miu kill one of the villagers.

I agree with you on everything else, though.

@kkck: Why do you always replace the S's with Z's whenever you type up a name with S's in it? Like, for example, "Zilcardo/Zicardo" instead of "Silcardo"? Do you lack the ability to say a name with "S" sounds? Or something like that?

Anyways, yeah Sakaki is injured, so hopefully the Elder will show up to help him and Kenichi. I also hope there's an antidote for the brainwashing medicine. If the "medicine" in question is addictive, then I guess the antidote will also have to be something that can relieve of any addiction the person taking it.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Not in particular, simply for some reason I am compelled to write Japanese or perhaps asian names in general with a Z. Don't know why lol.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

How will you spell Kyouraku Shunsui's name, then (Bleach character)? Kyouraku "Zhunzui"?

Please at least make an effort to fix this little quirk.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

On the topic on this chapter, I wonder if Silcardo has the entire village drugged up and under a hypnotic control.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2 View Post
    How will you spell Kyouraku Shunsui's name, then (Bleach character)? Kyouraku "Zhunzui"?

Please at least make an effort to fix this little quirk.
    I have never written "zhunzui" lol (I do write shunsui). It is worth noting that in the databook his correct name was shown to be syunsui not shunsui as fans assumed he was named.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I also think Hongo will appear. It was quite a given the last time we saw him. But seing how Silcardo has problem to fight both Hongo and Sakaki injured, I don't see what are his chance now that they have recover. Or maybe the start will start 1vs1 and the second master comes later on.
    As for Miu vs Kenichi, I don't know what to expect. I'm pretty sure Kenichi is unable to fight her (at least to his fullest)

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast