Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK 451 Discussion/ 452 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChikoSuave21's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 451 Discussion/ 452 Predictions

Whoo! 100 posts! But The way I see it, Kenichi will be getting beaten up by Miu for awhile, before she regains her memory.
    Jenazad and Sakaki will be interesting, just because we don't know how his "father" join in.
    Just really want to know if they whole village is be manipulated, or drugged.
    Yo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Read the chapter in HQ and it was great. Dunno if you guys have noticed but Natsu's hands are huge like his masters. Nijima putting out paper was hilarious. Kenichi has nice eyes in this chapter, you can see his resolve to save Miu.

Speaking of Miu, she has gotten really good at Pencak Silat. Hartini almost died but luckily Miu's training from her grandpa helped out a lot in stopping herself. I am a bit worried at the drastic measures someone like Silcardo will do to brainwash Miu so Kenichi and co better hurry.

Sakaki is still injured and I think Kenichi is still a bit away from 100% because Natsu did ask if he was ok.

Also Akisame said that Sakaki should back up someone meaning the Elder is already on his way to Tidat's Kingdom.

I can't for the next chapter which should be soon this week. Also DragonOsman2 ease up on kkck, there are quite a few confusions on names of characters, I never figured out if it Silcardo or Zilcardo since the chapters usually changed the name around a lot. I just stick with Silcardo because it makes more sense to me.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

ppl dont get mad cause he writes wrong a name of course if u write mui (as some ppl does) u can say whatever u want but if he writes akizame u dont hav to piss off its just a mistake. As for kenichi vs miu (mui lol) he wont fight at his 100% i mean its the luv of his lif how could u attack ur girlfrien also she is a woman the poor bastard cant fight her with all his power.
    Something I was wondering are there any cats in indonesia cause that would mak her remember something, even a god damn tiger i dont know any type of cats?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakaki isn't really at 100% either, and Hongo might also not be. We should've learned from this chapter that Sakaki hasn't yet had the chance to fully heal.

About Miu, yeah, I'm worried that Kenichi won't be able to fight her. Not for a while, if there's a chance that he'll start trying to at least knock her out.

About the name though; as Kkck himself said, he has a knack for deliberately spelling Japanese names with S's with Z's instead. That doesn't sound to me like it's a mistake on his part. It's more of a tendency or a personality quirk. [I didn't know that "Shunsui" is actually Syunsui according to the databooks, though, so I"m at least thankful for that.]

Anyways, yeah, if seeing some type of cat, even if it's a tiger, will help Miu remember something, then I hope she sees one soon.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

On an interesting note regarding my extra Zs I noticed that rather than it being a personal quirk it is because my first language is Spanish. There are certain rules in Spanish that would have Zs in words like akisame. Since the translation of Japanese names is not usually set in stone and are ambiguous I guess my Spanish grammar took over without me noticing lol. I thought it was some weird quirk to use Zs but I don't actually write all Jap names with all Zs so it did not quite add up. A few words with Zs in spanish just to show what I mean: Zapato(shoe), zorro(fox), azucar(sugar), Suiza(Switzerland), tiza(chalk)....

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

my first language is spanish too anyway if miu is still fighting with blood thirst kenichi is going to b in danger in chapter 222 she did activate her dark mode and almost kill kenichi imagine that with pencak fucking silat he is surely dead if sakaki dont teach him some anti pencak silat tecniques.
    As for miu we gotta wait her to see a cat, a bandaid, a blizzard lol, etc

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 452 raw online version at MHead: HSDK 452 raw:

http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/...i-452-Raw-Scan

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    my first language is spanish too anyway if miu is still fighting with blood thirst kenichi is going to b in danger in chapter 222 she did activate her dark mode and almost kill kenichi imagine that with pencak fucking silat he is surely dead if sakaki dont teach him some anti pencak silat tecniques.
    As for miu we gotta wait her to see a cat, a bandaid, a blizzard lol, etc
    Um, I think you're the second person to be forgetting that Kenichi already fought Redan or whatever his name is, and won (Jenazad's first disciple, that guy who kept going on about his being a king). This wouldn't exactly be his first time fighting a Penkak Silat user. Though, of course, that fight against Jenazad's first disciple was pretty tough on him, so it'd be good to learn some more techniques. And he needs to toughen up and resolve himself to hit Miu, for this to work out. Agreed about the cat, Band-aid, and blizzard, etc. Though she'd just freeze up and go into her "I'm scared" mode when she sees a blizzard. I doubt Kenichi would hit her when she's like that. It'd go against his morals.

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

I KNEW IT the child that worked for radin tidat jihan was going to appear in this arc the question is why also she looks the same as hartini thats a doubt i hav is she hartini or radin's slave?? all answers will be revealed in our languages version

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Next chapter's English version, actually. This one leaves her as a cliffhanger.

I'm happy that the first island they landed on happens to be the one Miu is in.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2