Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Detective Conan by Aoyama Gosho

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detective Conan by Aoyama Gosho

New chapter is out.

I didn't think Chiba's story would be resolved this soon, I thought it would take at least another 100 chapters to resolve. But anyways, I was waiting for this quite a while. Hopefully by the end of the case, it'll be resolved or at least almost resolved. Haibara was also pure win in this chapter and if the DB told Yumi the truth she might be more than eager to help. I think Agasa will spill the bean to her next chapter.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Bah, finally, it's certain Akai is alive... Hopefully the main story and character development lasts for a while.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

I really want a Black organization case now that there is a mole in Conan's side.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, things are moving really fast now. The ending to chapter 813 was awesome, and I can't wait to see where things with Subaru go from here.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 872

I got a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery unpleasant chill the moment they mention "Satoko." I'm still shivering a bit...

Reminds me of Sacchan from The Ring

She has long hair as well.........

Eek, I said it.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 892:
    Conan is getting way too bold and careless these days, and he's finally done it. What on earth are you doing straight up revealing yourself to Bourbon??? D:

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    Chapter 892:
    Conan is getting way too bold and careless these days, and he's finally done it. What on earth are you doing straight up revealing yourself to Bourbon??? D:
    I think he already knew that he's Bourbon Conan's actions have been quite... questionable when it comes to BO, pretty interesting to guess what's he planning to do.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I think he already knew that he's Bourbon Conan's actions have been quite... questionable when it comes to BO, pretty interesting to guess what's he planning to do.
    Yeah, he knows he's Bourbon, but I suspect Conan *thinks* he's not entirely bad, and Bourbon sees where he's coming from, that's why he said at the end "I think you're mistaken about me" or something......... Who would've guessed there would be a direct confrontation out of the blues, least to say an incredibly dangerous one But yeah, Conan has always been downright risky when it comes to BO, though I'm more interested to see what Bourbon would do with him now that he has Conan by his throat.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    Yeah, he knows he's Bourbon, but I suspect Conan *thinks* he's not entirely bad, and Bourbon sees where he's coming from, that's why he said at the end "I think you're mistaken about me" or something......... Who would've guessed there would be a direct confrontation out of the blues, least to say an incredibly dangerous one But yeah, Conan has always been downright risky when it comes to BO, though I'm more interested to see what Bourbon would do with him now that he has Conan by his throat.
    I think with the exception of Gin, prominent BO members are rarely an immediate threat to Conan. I mean, Vermouth still conceals Conan's true identity regardless the fact that she knows about him being Shinichi Kudo already. So I'm guessing that Bourbon is also more or less similar to Vermouth; They look threatening but they still want to "play" with Conan.

If there is something I'm more curious about, that'd be Sera's "little sister".

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 894:
    Call me S on this but I love seeing Conan's horrified expression when he finally realises what Bourbon is up to. Anyways I'm guessing Conan would have had enough time to contact Akai beforehand upon the realisation. I wonder if Bourbon also suspected Vermouth's biased tendencies...

Who would have known they would face off like this?

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: Detective Conan by Aoyama Gosho

There are a few characters who are still in suspense. For example, Akai, I have always wondered if he has truly been dead. Kaito Kid, when will his real identity be revealed to Conan and everyone else (though I thought it shouldn't or it will kill the mystery)? Another guys is Subaru who is staying in Shinichi's (Conan) house, who is he and what is his intention or motive? He does not seem like a bad guy but his true identity is still unknown.

I haven't read till the latest chapter, perhaps there have been changes.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay so before I go and reread everything again, just gonna quickly note down a few thoughts and see if I would decide otherwise later. Sera is third sibling in the Akai family, that mysterious little girl on her phone could actually be her mother who has taken the APTX-4869 and she is actually the sister of Elena (Sherry/Shiho's mother. Wait er... actually that means Akai and Akemi are cousins if they're really blood-related with their respective parents...???) I'm just purely guessing, and one more of those guesses is that Amuro is also related to Sera, or he's even the second sibling in the family. Either him or Okiya is. Or both. Also people are saying Subaru = Akai Shuuichi but I'll honestly be sad if Subaru turns back into Akai because I really like him as a character lol...

As an aside, Agasa Hagase and Kudo Yuusaku confirmed by Aoyama-sensei himself NOT to be the BO boss... I'm somewhat glad he confirmed it for Yuusaku since I was starting to believe certain theories about him despite obvious flaws... inb4 BO boss = Mitsuhiko That kid knows way too much for his age......

Rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    There are a few characters who are still in suspense. For example, Akai, I have always wondered if he has truly been dead. Kaito Kid, when will his real identity be revealed to Conan and everyone else (though I thought it shouldn't or it will kill the mystery)? Another guys is Subaru who is staying in Shinichi's (Conan) house, who is he and what is his intention or motive? He does not seem like a bad guy but his true identity is still unknown.

I haven't read till the latest chapter, perhaps there have been changes.
    Not sure where you're up to exactly, but there are hints dotted all over the place (not exactly spoiler because these hints are all from the Red X Black/ Hospital arc) telling Akai is still alive and Conan is in on this. I also think Kaito Kid's identity will never be revealed but I wonder if he would be involved in the final big clash between Conan and the BO...

Spoiler: Train arc show

---------- Post added April 26, 2014 at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was April 24, 2014 at 09:08 AM ----------

895: Can't wait to see how this is gonna be resolved, under BO's typical MO Conan's relationship with the FBI would make him a high priority target... This isn't something that could be simply resolved with a "misunderstanding" kind of trap/excuse, unlike the usual clashes between them.

Also I'm thinking if Sera is something they met during their time in NY, on one of the beaches or something... After all, Akai was in NY too, and her mother currently lives in the US...

As for theories concerning Haneda Shuukichi's relationship with Sera, I doubt he's a sibling of hers. He doesn't have the eye feature thing Sera and Akai (and even that mysterious 'girl') has, not to mention Sera calls Akai Shuuichi "Shuu-nii," Haneda would yield the exact same name-call if he were a sibling... anyways...

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AndieAras26's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait for 896 to be translated. Conan was getting careless and now Bourbon is right on his tail.

New Reply
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast