Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

23 67.65%
  • Average

9 26.47%
  • Terrible

2 5.88%
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Claymore 121 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 121 Disc/122 Pred Thread

i liked Roxanne's form too, and i was surprised that Cassandra managed to dodge her attacks.. now it got interesting and Hysteria - she was my fav of those three but her form left me disappointed i expected something like destroyer something elegant, godly or fast-looking

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zushiko View Post

If I remember correctly when they fought an awakened former # 2 they didnt even had a scratch and now even when they dont have Clare I think they would stand a chance somehow. Cynthia, Tabitha and Yuma should heal or support Raftela's group, Audreys group and the Shrimp twins.
    well i think it is not a mistake to say that claymore's strength goes exponencially with rank (at least in single digits), i think fighting #2 and #1 is not the same story btw are these three average or better in terms of normal #1 strength i dont remember now but arent they stronger?

i dont think ghosts have ay chances of survival against 3 AO they may be on par with 1
    + Miria is done and Clare is missing i dont know whats gonna happen with Roxy-Cassie nor Hysteria ( they dont necessarily have to be interested in fighting 'weaklings' or anyone) but i think Glatea+Miata would help a lot i know Galatea's performances were always questionable (she doesnt seem to have any 'real' technique aganst skilled oponent or something but i believe she was worth #3 back then and i genuinely believe she is experienced enough to put a fight with AO and survive somehow)

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The one thing that the Ghosts have to their advantage is that Roxanne and Cassandra are fighting each other. If they can manage to beat Hysteria, than maybe they could kill the weakened winner of that fight. Personally though I figure that we'll either get a big damn heroes from Claire, or a big damn villians from Priscilla.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved the chapter simply becuz of cassy/ roxane cat fight. Omg cassandra is such a boss as AO. I was so excited becuz of Cassandra's awakened form, disspointed with ROxane's form... I thought its gonna be something grotesque to suit her personality. Cuz lets face it, she was one of the "evil" warriors. Whats up with Hysteria?! One of my fav characters just got destroyed with that pathetic form. She has no hands? and some lame bug feet..agggh She should just revert to human form and take out the sword by herself... i thought we gonna have Ressurected warriors on color page oh well. Nvm. Still enjoyed the chap. I dont want ghost to beat New Ao's yet. i want Ao's to remain :cry

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4