Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 210 Spoiler Thread

Chapter is finnaly OUT!

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It was really a nice chapter. It makes me feel like something great will happen on 211.
    Poor Allen, his innocence can be tracked by Apo and his Noah memory can be tracked by akumas. But fortunately, THE Allen can be tracked by Kanda.

If anyone wonder which mission was in Paris, it was the Timothy arc, Allen sliced himself along with the lvl 4 and became a Noah for a brief moment, being recognized by the akuma. Chapter 182 for those interested.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome, really awesome chapter. Thanks for returning, DGM.

The humor, omg XDDD Loved the interactions between characters.

Allen sure has it tough, being tracked by akuma becasuse of Nea, by Apo because of Innocence (so, next chapter, ) and by Kanda because of... the.. beansprout radar That scene put me under the desk, priceless XD

I feel like I don't even need to comment on the art. Just. Beautiful. Tbh, right now I feel that short chapters would be worth the art.
    Allen in the last page looks awesome. Now I wonder how he'll look when he gets out of the costume. The old, cute lil' boy hair? Curly Nea?

ex oriente lux

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

but lately we see allen around really young girls...last time allen had been found out by a little girl in some alley... now we see him with another little girl on his arms who clings to him tightly as he saved her from inside that akuma... but still this one panel looks sooo nice... I mean we see allen in a different light and maybe so does kanda... he is not a noah that kills humans but even if he is a noah (dont know about awakening level yet) he wont harm or wont allow to hurt humans and that girl is a proof of it...

and mostly he is sad becouse he didnt want to be found out by johnny and kanda... he wants to shoulder this burden all for himself becouse his current position is the same like not similar to how neah and mana were before... constantly running and beign attacked by noah and akuma.... now allen becouse he has 14th memories is beign tracked down by akuma and apo.... so innocence and darkmatter....

so the question is... "why is the 14th so important... and he is in the center of it" both sides need to hurry and get the 14th before the other....and I guess next chap will reveal allens current life... what happened in the time...did he talked with neah and his innocence... becouse even if he is a noah the innocnece still listens to him so maybe they come to some kind of agreement....

he didnt want to get anyone involved in his current problems... but what I think is that sonner or later allen will be captured by noah's in order to meet with lavi.... than maybe we might notice some split in between noah's.... like road and tyki will help allen to get out...

but im intrested in how lulubell will act towards allen.... becouse earl wants to be by 14th side... so killing him is kinda against earls wish... so will she listen to earls order or follow her own anger and disobey the master... ^^

yet I wonder is the akumas order to kill or capture allen... becouse they swallowed him which points to more capture him and return trought the ark... and about the same akuma... I wonder about its level... becouse level4 had only the holo above head...

hmm I wonder if kanda or johnny will contact order that they found allen ^^

Quote Originally Posted by andrewsungchehau View Post
    @MSofAofCOCA=your theory about the animal thing is great.
    to be more precise it was my little theory ^^ it could be lulubell but she could have just come out and do the job herself... and the same time as kanda was with alma where the spider showed up... she was shapeshifted into dragon in lenalee's location talking about 14th beign the seed of destruction... so I doubt its her....

we can see that the shadow of 14th is black like hell too... and the animals started to show up kinda right after 14th started to awaken... now they observe for some reason.... maybe later allen will be able to see throught those animals eyes to scout the area ^^ guess we will have to wait and see...
    Last edited by Zibi234; December 04, 2011 at 10:58 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member andrewsungchehau's Avatar
    Country
    Brunei
    Post Thanks / Like

oh my, it's a really funny chapter.xD
    Johnny and Kanda search was funny. In few pages they already search for 59 places out of ???? places LOL.
    And oh yea, I miss the Akumas.:P
    Poor Allen, sleeping also remember his Master's debt.
    Glad to see Allen again and the faces he made when Kanda thinking of slice him.
    Allen looks awesome!!!xD
    Though I was wondering what happen to his curse eye, he seems to not have the spec scan thing. And is Allen reading the Akuma's mind?O_o

And the chapter is Awesome as well!!!xD

@MSofAofCOCA=your theory about the animal thing is great.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Ig4kLone's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

NICE CHAPTER !! <3
    Love the humor between Allen and Kanda. Feels like the old DGM.

Finally got to see Allen after.. umm.. about 5 months ? if I'm not mistaken.
    When that Komui-vitamin thing got thrown, I had the feeling he would meet Allen at that point. But I didn't expect allen to be a clown so I had a mini shock attack.

Oh and the girl Allen was holding. She didn't get eaten or was hurt by the akuma, right ? The one who got eaten is Allen, right ? Then why did Allen hold that girl for ?

there can be no triumph without loss, no victory without suffering , no freedom without sacrifice

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ig4kLone View Post
    Oh and the girl Allen was holding. She didn't get eaten or was hurt by the akuma, right ? The one who got eaten is Allen, right ? Then why did Allen hold that girl for ?
    well when kanda was running some fat lady yelled "that kid...somebody help" maybe she was talking about this little girl... and allen in this time dived inside that akuma to get her...

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic chapter!Hilarious and full of beautiful art and action.It even had a proper amount of pages.

However,the constant blushing annoys me...that's too much yaoi in my DGM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what an awesome chapter... god, I love Kanda-Allen interactions. The entire last 10 pages had me rolling on the floor laughing, from allen's reaction at seeing Kanda to him practically pissing his pants because of kanda's killing intent

That has to be the best panel I've seen in years...
    http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/62963611/28

Actually, wait, this one too
    http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/62963611/29

lmao, "Why am I getting so pissed off? Is this from being hungover too? I WANNA SLICE HIM UP......"
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinobi's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I kinda feel sorry that Johnny dragged Kanda away from the clown!! I'd like it if he just followed his intuition and the unsuppressed desire and tried to slice Allen up!! and lolz @ Allen, even though he's disguised he knows very well that something in him must have provoked Kanda and is feeling that dark aura that he's emitting!! now I hope Kanda keeps his word and dunk the shitty Bean Sprout in a wine barrel!!

I like this way of reunion, much better than arriving at the last moment to save Allen from a tough situation or something like that, Allen even tried to get away from them even after he realized it's him they're looking for, but failed in the end...

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ohnigiri.'s Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed the art was beautiful this chapter, I also liked seeing crown clown again. <3

Btw, the blushing has hardly anything to do with yaoi. As far as I'm concerned yaoi portrays the, just to throw a word, romantic relationship between men and this chapter (or any) didn't have that. As for Allen's case, the guy must be feeling pretty overwhelmed in the situation he's currently in; escaping for both sides must be exhausting and for the time being he's alone in this, without any allies so seeing Johnny —who genuinely is his friend and wants to do anything in his power to help him and Kanda —who he really didn't know if he was still alive after he helped him get away from BO, must be pretty nostalgic, heartwarming, whatever you may call it, to him. ijs

Still, good chapter is good. Hopefully, soon we'll have an update in Lavi's situation, even if it's just one panel. :x

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

well kanda mostly has a clown-trauma.... milenium earl is one... but in his past he was killed by an akuma that looked like a clown... so mostly this is where he got this clown-hatered XD for allens pure luck offcourse... still the akuma had back moment too... becouse when allen thorught he was able to fool kanda and johnny and they walked away... an akuma appeared from underneeth allen and so his cover got blown up...

mostly in next chap they will ask allen why didnt he tell it was him than they standed here... allen will mostly go with the "I dont want to get others involved in my problems"

still there is a possibility that tim will appear... eat allen and use his transfer ability to change location like in the ark arc. while entering that special 14th room... tim used some dimensional transfer ability ^^ so the hunt might go on... but they would have the confirmation that allen is still able to use innocence and fights akuma so his exorcist status might be online again... but simply is missing like cross ^^

but nah it wont happen... mostly he might want to explain few things...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This was a great chapter!

I don't think Kanda and Johnny were blushing per se. Most Asians including I would have red cheeks when we drink alcohol; IIRC we lack a type of enzyme that break apart the alcohol. That's why Hoshino depicted them that way to show that they're drunk.

Anyway, the interaction between the two was great. Johnny seems so naive while Kanda is more like the cynic. LOL Good thing that Kanda was there or else Johnny would have been killed by that akuma. I'm surprised that the Order didn't figure out that Allen would be at the Red District, but then it might be too obvious. IIRC, the earl uses rats and crows to spy on the Order and whatnot so that's probably why Hoshino had that one panel focused on that crow.

Kanda's reason on why he wants to see Allen was sweet. He wants to redeem himself so that he won't live with regrets for not doing anything to save Allen. I hope he doesn't die immediately after he redeemed himself.

Kanda's Allen radar was great. I love Allen's reaction was priceless as well since he knew that his cover might be blown. Of course he had to reveal himself in order to save that girl. He seems so sad at the end; he probably thought that Johnny and Kanda will try to capture or kill him.

It was funny how Lenalee and Komui were arguing with each other about Kanda's sudden disappearance. I hope their relationship won't get strained because of it.

Anyway, I predict:

1) Johnny and Kanda will convince Allen that they are on his side and tell him that they quit the Order
    2) Maybe Allen will tell them some info that he discovered about Cross and the 14th
    3) Maybe we'll see what the earl is doing
    4) Apo's appearance?
    Last edited by riki; December 04, 2011 at 07:56 PM.

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I got to say I've been awfully bored with DGM for months now and haven't posted here for even longer, but this chapter was epic. Just the tavern to tavern search in the beginning was highly enjoyable. The Clown Allen and Kanda "interaction" was also hilarious. The art as always was top notch. The pace was very fast but that was highly necessary and thus a good move to get the plot moving as fast as possible. No stalling, I like that. Of course the ending was epic, Allen looked absolutely badass in the final panel with his Noah'ish hairstyle.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast