Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

Why does Kanda know Nea's name? That can't have been in the Japanese edition. Nea's name was supposed to be a hush hush secret that most of the Noah weren't even aware of, so it makes no sense that Kanda would learn it in the three months when he presumably walked from Italy to France.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Senjuchiha Clan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
    Why does Kanda know Nea's name? That can't have been in the Japanese edition. Nea's name was supposed to be a hush hush secret that most of the Noah weren't even aware of, so it makes no sense that Kanda would learn it in the three months when he presumably walked from Italy to France.
    Malcolm could've told him. Malcolm had some knowledge of "The 14th" and Cross filled in the gaps. http://www.mangareader.net/210-15227...apter-136.html and http://www.mangareader.net/210-15247...apter-156.html

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter!

I agree with 3c in that DGM has been a bit slow as of late... but this was a nicely funny and cool chapter.

Love the scene of some drunk guy trying to hit on Kanda... and gets decked by Kanda!

love seeing that the lower forms of Akuma still have an impact on the everyday.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

the kanda part where the guy was hitting on him was hilarious! ya i was wondering the same how does he know neah's name??

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 210 Spoiler Thread

Ahhhh.. @__@ I get piled up with stuff to do over the weekend and headed straight to MS once I was free.

I love this chapter! It really does bring out the old feeling of DGM. Maybe because of the Akuma appearing? (Now I see that the green color name 2ch poster was stating an observation/speculation rather than a spoiler. Oh well.. =.=;; The chapter's out so we see what that arm is up to now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_kun View Post
    oh, i didn`t see that xD but thank YOU, who do the translations and stuff )) hope you'll get more time xD
    It's ok and no prob. ^_^ Apparently, I failed in coming back here to try to do more. But, glad to see other people's contributions so everyone survived. (And my translations sort of differed from Manga Stream's, as expected. Kudos to them on getting it done.)

Going back to the current chapter-wise, I liked Kanda's "Allen-radar" scene. Haha... Allen could feel Kanda trying to connect dots while Kanda couldn't help but want to "slice him up".

Looking forward to hearing what Allen's been up to from his time in Mother's to hiding out while making money on the side. Mana's clown costume came in handy. Ba-ba must've been proud handing it over to Allen. ^_^ Also, very curious as to whether he's made contact with the 14th within him......

And now, I can go through all the pages that I missed out on this thread! D: Lots of reading... Ahhh...

Quote Originally Posted by fuff View Post
    the kanda part where the guy was hitting on him was hilarious! ya i was wondering the same how does he know neah's name??
    I don't know why either... <.< The original text, for that particular scene, doesn't have Nea's name in it. I can understand if the translator put that in just to make it easier for readers to understand what Kanda's talking about, but story-wise, it doesn't make sense. o__o I translated that word as "Noahfication" and that translator used "Nea". *shrugs*
    Last edited by tgirl; December 05, 2011 at 02:39 AM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i just noticed that on the last page allens right eye has no pupil....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, the translator just mixed up "Nea" and "Noah" :P I probably would've too, if I were to translate as fast as they do *A*

Amazing chapter! And as many others already said, this chapter feels a lot like "old-school" DGM, and that's definitely a good thing! Drunk!Kanda and Johnny was hilarious xD About the blushing in this chapter; I blush at least twice as much when I've been drunk Clowns are still kinda creepy which is sort of ironic, as I'm doing physical theatre, but Allen looks awesome

My DGM-obsession just fired up again b-but I don't have TIME for this! Gaah! XD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Senjuchiha Clan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Allen's hair looks similar to Mana and The Millennium Earl.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not really talking about the parts where they were drunk.Allen blushed when he saw Kanda and Johnny blushed when he saw Allen.Not to mention where he said:"What a beautiful clown..."

Anyhow,this does not make the chapter any less epic,so whatever.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, one epic D.Gray-Man chapter, seems to be the debut of the epicness returning, with the most epic chapter so far

The heart still seem important, if it's true that the innocence fused completely and utterly with their host when crystalized, then it probably also means the innocence will disappear and be destroyed if the host is destroyed.
    On the other hand, innocences relying on the heart are weak, but they can keep finding new host's as they don't get destroyed if the host is destroyed, thus seeking a "prober" host to fight the earl.

Also it seems to be that the innocence can feel the final battle is at hand in the current time line, if above is true, then the innocence is going all out war with the Earl now, basically risking it all.
    On one hand, innocence will die if the host dies (if crystallized), on the other hand, if the heart dies, then there will never be new host's again, and the only ones left are the current crystallized innocences.

Could be interesting if the heart is destroyed, and the last remaining hope is an all out war, risking everything with everything on the line. If they loose, Innocence will be completely purged, and God has lost his battle, in the terms he decided to fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i didn't read all the other posts yet but did anybody else notice that crown clown's maks looks different????

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Kanda doesn't know Neah's name. It's probably a mistranslation on the translator's account. In the chinese scanlation, at least, Kanda says "I was the one who awakened the Noah."
    Last edited by oceanfrost; December 06, 2011 at 09:52 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangastream fixed the translation error.

@Candy: The mask does seem a bit warbled, but everything else about CC is too.

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Mango-chan: do you think hoshino did it on purpose or i'm just speculating over nothing??

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

@Mango-chan, @candy
    The idea that this suggests to me is that Allen, due to the Apocriphos, cannot synchronize as good as he could in the past. Probably that's why everything seems a little out of place...?

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast