Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 106 to 117 of 117

Thread: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion

  1. #106
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Paradise City
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

    @Ying_Su: I think that is the case or apo is jerking the strings on CC so much to track down Allen it's form has a hard time stabilizing.

    Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

  2. #107
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    wherever!?
    Country
    Somalia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

    one thing I find odd with the chapter is
    that timicampy was not in it. He is always
    with Allen, so I wonder where he went?
    my prediction for the next chapter is that Allen will start yelling at kanda and Johnny
    for coming after him saying they will be in danger and more akuma will come and they will start to
    run. of course the earl knew Allen's location because he saw Kanda through the bikini Akuma's eyes
    so he followed him.
    I hope she shows Kanda and Allen arguing and what happened to Allen through out the three months or some Lavi and Bookman.
    maybe it's too much to ask for? but I can only dream
    Last edited by matan; December 19, 2011 at 10:54 PM.

  3. #108
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,505
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

    Well, now we know we don't even have to predict Lavi, he won't appear for some time. Hoshino will center the story around Allen..

    I'm so okay with it (yes I want to know about Nea, but I can wait,) I guess I'm again predicting Apo. Something has to happen next chapter and it won't be only A&K&J arguing and bickering.
    Maybe I even can hope for Tykki and Road to appear


    ex oriente lux

  4. #109
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,049
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by matan View Post
    one thing I find odd with the chapter is
    that timicampy was not in it. He is always
    with Allen, so I wonder where he went?
    my prediction for the next chapter is that Allen will start yelling at kanda and Johnny
    for coming after him saying they will be in danger and more akuma will come and they will start to
    run. of course the earl knew Allen's location because he saw Kanda through the bikini Akuma's eyes
    so he followed him.
    there's also a possibility that Allen even though he knew from their conversation that Johnny and Kanda were trying to find him, he still didn't get their purpose for that yet, maybe he just thought that it's another mission from the order to find Allen and capture or drag him back to headquarters, after all the order and central did actually try to look for him but failed so far, It's gonna be somehow awkward when he knows that both Kanda and Johnny are also in the run from the order now because they wished to help him.... ^ ^

    about Tim, maybe he's just hiding somewhere?!! Tim is like Allen's signature, if he's seen anywhere it means that Allen is close by, not good for someone whose supposed to be in the run from so many parties, Earl and Noah, Apocreep, order and central, and even a cheated mafia boss...

  5. #110
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Asturies.
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

    Well, I know it's too late for posting now my opinion about this month's chapter but it's better than anything.

    I liked a lot seeing it's lenght was bigger but I loved more seeing how team JK was looking for Allen in the Red Lights District! Those hilarious moments were so fantastic!!! And i'ts true, this chapter had the old DGM style, I suppose that was a bonus to.

    Getting a new Kanda's smile!!! Really, if he continues smiling like that we're going to die of hapiness.

    And finally: Kanda-Clown!Allen scene was pure win! It would have been very easy for the Order to find Allen if they could've used Kanda's moyashi radar!!!

    Oh! And about Kanda's and Jhonny's blushing: what riki said about using it to show alcohol's effect in Asians it's true. But I'd always thought that using that kind of lines was an artistic form for showing drunkness because drunk people are always drawn in my country with red cheeks (even with their nose end red!!) or with the same pararell lines in both cheeks and nose.

    Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

  6. #111
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Country
    Jamaica
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

    I liked this chapter as well, but what is all this talk about the New D gray man versus the Old D gray man? Recently i've been noticing that readers of this manga have been getting seriously overly complacent. The reason I ask is because I personally think this manga is way better now in terms of the writing and illustration than when it was weekly. I'm just curious to know what is it that makes people prefer Old school D gray man better.

  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #112
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by capricorn View Post
    I liked this chapter as well, but what is all this talk about the New D gray man versus the Old D gray man? Recently i've been noticing that readers of this manga have been getting seriously overly complacent. The reason I ask is because I personally think this manga is way better now in terms of the writing and illustration than when it was weekly. I'm just curious to know what is it that makes people prefer Old school D gray man better.
    Guess it's the interaction between characters and such.While the Alma arc was brilliantly written and illustrate(some parts were kinda odd,though),this old DGM feeling was gone.With that I mean the already mentioned character interactions like Kanda calling Allen 'beansprout' and their hate-relationship.

  9. #113
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    646
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

    I think that the old dgm is when the character shows the pain inside them, because dgm is all about sorrow. It`s like when Kanda say about how he feels about allen, or even in the volume 6 when allen says that he`ll save suman for sure and stuff. I think that this is the feeling that came back (for me xD)
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

  10. #114
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by matan View Post
    one thing I find odd with the chapter is
    that timicampy was not in it. He is always
    with Allen, so I wonder where he went?
    my prediction for the next chapter is that Allen will start yelling at kanda and Johnny
    for coming after him saying they will be in danger and more akuma will come and they will start to
    run. of course the earl knew Allen's location because he saw Kanda through the bikini Akuma's eyes
    so he followed him.
    I hope she shows Kanda and Allen arguing and what happened to Allen through out the three months or some Lavi and Bookman.
    maybe it's too much to ask for? but I can only dream
    If Road can hide under Tykis cloak then with the magic ability Allen used its plausible Tim is hiding under the clown coat no? Also wouldnt it give away that he is Allen if Tim were floating around him?
    So its far more logical for Tim not to be shown right now, maybe he will in the upcomming chapter, its not that big a deal.

  11. #115
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

    I dont get it... why do you say you didnt see Timcanpy? I thought it was all around in the chapter!!!!



    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    Just joking, but surely he's around
    Last edited by ying_su; December 26, 2011 at 03:49 PM.


    TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

  12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #116
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by ying_su View Post
    I dont get it... why do you say you didnt see Timcanpy? I thought it was all around in the chapter!!!!



    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    Just joking, but surely he's around
    your right, Tim is definitely in that hat!
    XD

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #117
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    wherever!?
    Country
    Somalia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 210 Discussion/211 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by ying_su View Post
    I dont get it... why do you say you didnt see Timcanpy? I thought it was all around in the chapter!!!!



    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    Just joking, but surely he's around
    hahahahahaha that made me laugh XD
    I guess he is hiding somewhere so the earl won't notice. Kanda and Johnny blow his cover though, poor Allen

  16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts