Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

New chapters arrived!

Kinda feels as if the manga is reaching a final conclusion here. The situation is tense and getting worse and worse.
    I still have no doubt they'll end up together, though.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    New chapters arrived!

Kinda feels as if the manga is reaching a final conclusion here. The situation is tense and getting worse and worse.
    I still have no doubt they'll end up together, though.
    Be glad that your Nisekoi nightmare does not come true.

I know that Chitoge and Raku are going to resolve this, but not this fast. To be honest I'm quite disappointed by the fact that Chitoge would replace Onodera in the play. I'm still anticipating the play, hopefully it would be hilarious after the intense drama that we have been reading for the last couple of weeks.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm glad Komi ended the drama now, anything more would have been annoying to me. The drama was done in a good and believable way but I dislike if it goes on for too long, especially if it's the usual case of both characters just not being honest and misjudging the others feelings And while I did enjoy the solution (Chitoge and Raku back to back ) I thought it was silly for Onodera to have a sprain, seemed kinda forced and cheap =/ even though I prefer Chitoge I feel really sorry for her

Looking forward to the play though, Raku and Chitoge in action is always nice

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a strange reaction to this little run of dramatic chapters. It made me dislike Onodera. Which really seems like a peculiar change of opinion for me, given what happened during that time.

I found myself getting kinda bored of her.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 49 is out.

Well, didn't really expect that. Seems the manga is just starting. Don't really know what to think of it. I don't want this to drag out. Chitoge ending up with Raku seems like a given, now that she's aware of her love for him and the others, even Onodera, don't stand a chance anymore.
    Last edited by Doraku; November 03, 2012 at 11:19 AM.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Komi seems effectively utilizing his lead color opportunity to make a wonderful chapter. Glad that this chapter is semi-gag, as I predicted before. Marisa's appearance is the funniest among all, especially when she fainted in the end. The last page is the highlighted part of this chapter, both of them are really cool on that last page. Since Chitoge already admitted her love for Raku, I wonder what would be the main conflict then? I prefer that the story does not contain too much drama between Chitoge and Onodera in the future, to be honest.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure how you guys can feel this series is getting drug out when it has only been going for a year. Sure most of the initial conflicts seem to be resolving but I can only imagine Naoshi and his editors have made a plan for more than a year's worth of story. I'm kinda excited because I have no idea what will happen next. Though I'll probably be a little disappointed if Nisekoi starts going down the typical RomCom route with mostly one-chapter stories without any real progression.

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drmke View Post
    I'm not sure how you guys can feel this series is getting drug out when it has only been going for a year. Sure most of the initial conflicts seem to be resolving but I can only imagine Naoshi and his editors have made a plan for more than a year's worth of story. I'm kinda excited because I have no idea what will happen next. Though I'll probably be a little disappointed if Nisekoi starts going down the typical RomCom route with mostly one-chapter stories without any real progression.
    That's exactly what I'm afraid of. Just like you, I have no idea what will happen next, but that seems to be the most likely possibility and I don't want that. So rather end it now before dragging it out too long. We'll see how this will continue. I'm excited.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Knifeshade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

We haven't seen Raku reciprocate Chitoge's feelings yet? That seems like the natural thing to happen next, he hasn't realized he likes her too.

Though I can see where Googlez is getting at. Reminds me of Love Hina, the male and female leads get to the point where they know they like each other...but (questionable) "obstacles" pop up anyway, and it just feels dragged out.
    -

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MangaPage's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

What a great chapter . I consider this chapter to be the best in a long while and one of the best in the whole story. It was really refreshing and funny but at the same time a bit moving.

As Googlez I’m a bit worried of it being too episodic, but I trust I won’t be disappointed in Komi. I think the next few chapters will have to be episodic, but not for too long. Let's just hope Nisekoi continues to be an enjoyable read.

The Romeo and Juliet play was quite well chosen too: Raku and Chitoge’s families have a similar situation, tough different in some points. Their families are worst enemies and were always fighting each other, but in this case the supposed love of Raku and Chitoge prevents them from engaging in war. I’m rooting for a double-suicide ending .

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    British Virgin Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

50th Chapter is Out, by the way.

I think this new chapter is good, but not as good as the previous one. I'm quite happy with the Chitoge's action after she admitted her feelings for Raku and I think this chapter is showing us a little a "new" Chitoge who is more open (and possibly kinder) towards Raku. The last scene is pretty too, obviously it was made by Komi to give a chance for Onodera after what happened in last chapter was kinda tied up the relationship between Raku and Chitoge.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Maxy Barnard's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there was no real way to top the last chapter, but as far as the start of year two coulda gone for Nisekoi this is neat enough. A reminder that whilst the star romance has made some real progress, there's a reason Onodera is such a vital presence to the series. Be good to see how the triangle'll work in future arcs now that Chitoge's gone through this growth

EDIT: literally as I pressed post Hisashi Sasaki confirmed on twitter that Nisekoi will be appearing in Shonen Jump Alpha in two week's time. So uh... That's licensed now, innit

15. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TXC's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the news, I'm really happy that viz pick this one up! about time something I want from Shueisha was licensed.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MangaPage's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 51 is out.

I preferred it to last week's chapter (maybe because I prefer Chitoge to Onodera but still this one was more likeable in my opinion). While chapter 50 was nice, I think it was just a necessary chapter to keep Onodera's importance and give her some attention, while this one is more enjoyable to me. It's interesting to see how Chitoge reacts to her newly discovered feelings and it also becomes comedic, like how she gets stupidly happy when Raku praises her even knowing it's fake praising. I wonder how things will evolve from here? We will probably have some episodic chapters for a little while but eventually the situation will have to evolve.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast