Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dark Matter's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I still find this series fairly enjoyable myself, otherwise I wouldn't be constantly checking for updates eagerly. Hoping for some plot developement by the next chapter, or at least some yakuza drama.

How long can you guys picture this series running for? Somwhere around 80+ for me.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

My reason for reading Nisekoi probably to the end is solely this:

Spoiler show

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matter View Post
    I still find this series fairly enjoyable myself, otherwise I wouldn't be constantly checking for updates eagerly. Hoping for some plot developement by the next chapter, or at least some yakuza drama.

How long can you guys picture this series running for? Somwhere around 80+ for me.
    Depends. I feel that if Komi is able to make good episodic chapters, I predict producing 14-15 volumes is reasonable (this is unscientific calculation, don't ask where did I get this number). Then again, who knows what will happen in the future.

The next chapter is probably where s@#t is getting serious. Cannot wait for it getting translated.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 44 is out...

And woah! I didn't expect Onodera to be that straightforward! I doubt they'll end up kissing, but if Raku isn't a complete retard, he should notice that Onodera likes him as well. Things should get more interesting from then on.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Chap 44

Well, well, well.... NOTHING'S COMING TO MIND!!!
    jk.

ot quite what I was expecting from Onodera but hey, it's another step forward to something hopefully good later on so I'm cool with it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally Onodera is taking a risk and not just going with the flow, I really want to see what happens next and what is Chitoge going to do.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I guess that Chitoge is going to be depressed by it. Raku would not kiss Onodera all of a sudden anyway, but I guess Onodera's request make their relationship status gonna change. Who expect that Onodera is going to take such bold action? I expected Chitoge would make a decisive action towards Raku faster than Onodera, but boy I was wrong.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Just something I wanted to mention: It was nice that Komi did not actually show the boobgrabbing-scene. Glad he doesn't feel the need for unnecessary ecchi in his manga.

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MangaPage's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this really was straightforward... This is the aspect I like the most in Onodera: she's quite shy normally but then sometimes is really daring and that surprises you. I think this contrast is her main quality as a manga character. Things are starting to advance too. Like Googlez and Doraku said, Raku probably won't kiss her, but I hope he will realize she likes him, or at least suspect that (if Onodera comes up with a lame excuse and says something like "I didn't mean it", which would upset me; well, I expect something more interesting from Nisekoi). I also imagine Chitoge will leave when she hears that and will end up thinking they actually kissed. Anyway, she'll be irritated, and will finally have to admit to herself that she likes Raku. Can't wait for next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matter View Post
    I guess it has the potential to have around 100 chapters (about 12 volumes). Anyway, probably between 80 and 110 for me.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Knifeshade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I like where this is going, now that there's a bit more drama in the series. Though I can't see it lasting long before we get back to a comedic routine again. Sigh.

Spoiler: Chapter 45's bomb. show
    -

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

I was expecting him to say he didn't like her, but I never expected him to start listing all of her personality traits and telling her how he dislikes each and everyone of them atleast when Chitoge insults him she normally just says she hates him and doesn't pick apart his personality. I was also kind of disappointed that we didn't really get more Onodera/Raku teasing, when an author starts to focus on one girl to much it makes it kind boring since you know who the final girl is going to be and it makes having other girls kind of redundant.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that's normal though. Raku already reiterates what are Chitoge's qualities that he dislikes since several chapters ago. During Chitoge's birthday party, for example. It's an expected reaction from him since Chitoge is the one who being "hostile" first. What I'm kinda disappointed of is the fact that Onodera is unconsciously saying that kiss words. Forced in some ways, and it does not give any impact toward the story since Chitoge also didn't clearly hear it.

Well for your second point, do you think that we already know who will be the final girl since chapter one? Because I think so. Another girls are introduced for plot-expansion purposes. So I think it's not redundant at all.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I think that's normal though. Raku already reiterates what are Chitoge's qualities that he dislikes since several chapters ago. During Chitoge's birthday party, for example. It's an expected reaction from him since Chitoge is the one who being "hostile" first. What I'm kinda disappointed of is the fact that Onodera is unconsciously saying that kiss words. Forced in some ways, and it does not give any impact toward the story since Chitoge also didn't clearly hear it.
    I think that it was bacause of her reaction that I ended up saying that, but it's true Raku answer was pretty normal for what we have seen in the manga. I got to agree with you over the kiss thing; Onodera said by accident , Raku didn't heard it and Chitoge though they were talking about food. That scene serve no purpose other than to have a shocking cliffhanger, that really was disapointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Well for your second point, do you think that we already know who will be the final girl since chapter one? Because I think so. Another girls are introduced for plot-expansion purposes. So I think it's not redundant at all.
    In the beginning I would have said that both Chitoge and Onodera had the almost the same chance of beign the final girl, Chitoge was a little ahead because she is the female lead but Raku didn't really see her that way at that point. I understand the other girls are introduced for plot-expansion purposes, but Onodera was there since chapter one and it looked like she was being set up to be a real competition and not just some character to make Chitoge get jealous and help her realize her feelings and if she truly has zero chances it kind of makes her interactions with Raku kind of useless since it doesn't help her grow as a character like with Tsugumi and it isn't just for comedy like with Marika.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Felt like wacking Ichijou from behind just to wake him up in this chapter... Kinda suckz more that even Chitoge didn't catch what she said properly either. Would've been interesting for me to see some drama between them, but hopefully even that's not too far from the future.

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    British Virgin Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

New Reply
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast