Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    I'm basing in his official website that I doubt that is wrong.
    http://kaji-yuki.com/index.html
    And MAL, too.
    For people's name, the spelling is depends on people. When I look at the other person who uses the name ゆうき, they use two "u," like Yuuki Rin (novelist) and Yuuki Masami (mangaka).

So, I decide to use two "u."

---------- Post added August 22, 2013 at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was August 07, 2013 at 11:04 AM ----------

It is confirmed that the Nisekoi animation going to air on January of 2014. Also, it looks like Nisekoi going to have a drama CD.

Last edited by Kaizou 10; August 22, 2013 at 12:20 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 87 is out.
    http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader...en/0/87/page/1

Awesome chapter, what a cliffhanger...
    Spoiler show

Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

The Colored Page was great!

Spoiler show

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like the anime announcement really gave Komi new motivation I've been thoroughly enjoying nearly every chapter since, this was pretty good again. Though focus on Chitoge is always great, she's just so cute and funny. That outfit she wore at the beginning...

Not sure what that amnesia is going to bring but it it's a good plot device for lots of hilarious moments and a new development. Seeing as this was pretty focused on Chitoge so far, I really hope they get closer to each other now. Like Chitoge showing him more of her cute side and Raku starting to fall for her, kinda. Maybe not that drastic, but I expect this to open the possibility for a Chitoge x Raku conclusion.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I feel like the anime announcement really gave Komi new motivation I've been thoroughly enjoying nearly every chapter since, this was pretty good again. Though focus on Chitoge is always great, she's just so cute and funny. That outfit she wore at the beginning...

Not sure what that amnesia is going to bring but it it's a good plot device for lots of hilarious moments and a new development. Seeing as this was pretty focused on Chitoge so far, I really hope they get closer to each other now. Like Chitoge showing him more of her cute side and Raku starting to fall for her, kinda. Maybe not that drastic, but I expect this to open the possibility for a Chitoge x Raku conclusion.
    Chitoge almost disappeared in the current chapters that everyone that I know felt miss her a bit, this chapter was a very good back, her outfit in the beggining made me think: Chitoge is back, finally. *-*.
    It was hilarious see none of the two ask apologies for many reasons, Raku thinking that she still mad, and Chitoge doesn't know ask apologies simply. XD
    She make a very smart observation: she never asked apologies before.

The end of the chapter surprised me a lot, seemed like that the chapter would be ended as always, but happened this. This amnesia can bring good developments and hilarious scenes with anyone of the girls because now all them have equal chances. I am cheering for Chitoge, but the first one that will take advantage is Marika, she won't lose this opportunity at all.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dark Matter's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Liking Chitoge SOOOO much more now. She might end up being my favorite girl next to Marika soon.

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

The latest chapter is cute, and I was surprised by the fact that finally the "maturity" is exist in Chitoge right now (maybe because she's in love?). The ending is surprising as well, but hopefully this won't cause us going back to the square one, once again, though.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The key visual for Nisekoi animation:

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good visual for now, but I have to see this in motion for a more accurate opinion.
    Seems like that we will only see a trailer in October, though. =/

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I said that Marika wouldn't lose this chance. XD

Very good and funny chapter, most of because Raku's reactions about Chitoge when he knew that they are lover without know that they are fake lovers, a natural reaction I guess. Chitoge was very happy. hahahaha

The final left me anxious, will he remember about the promise now? I don't have a deep knowledge about amnesia, but for me it's a bit logical that now it's easier to remember ... or not?
    Last edited by Leoat12; August 29, 2013 at 07:33 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I kinda figured that this whole amnesia business might trigger his memories of the promise. Turns out I was right. I don't think we'll see anything conclusive, though. At the very least, we'll probably get a new hint/clue on what happened all those years ago.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Ch88 is out, I loled at all those facial expressions. The manga becomes interesting again.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 89 is out.
    http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader...sekoi/en/0/89/

Funny chapter again with Chitoge and the other girls, Raku is too gentleman without memories. hahaha
    Another cliffhanger as well, I am wondering when that picture book would appear. The story is starting to heat.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it was shared yet, so here's a little interview between Komi and the english shonen jump

Spoiler show

That last comment I always get the impression that he's quite the humble person, makes me happy that he got the success he deserves.

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Naoshi=Ruri?

Hmmm.... makes sense. After all, Ruri is the observer of the group. If I remember right, she has done a lot of lampshading on things, so that explains a lot. And is this interview a little hint on the next Tsugumi episode? I'm guessing there'll be a horror fest episode starring Tsugumi.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Naoshi even more now after he said that his biggest influence is One Piece.
    He is a very nice person and deserves suscess.

I identify with Ruri, too, and I guess most of japaneses have a bit of her personality.
    Maybe this is a hint of a chapter with Tsugumi, but most likely is that is merely a question. All answers make sense with each girl, too.

New Reply
Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast