Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The mystery of Lumen Etoile

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The mystery of Lumen Etoile

[QUOTE=hoeru;2670170]Mavis talked about three great magics of Fairy Tail: Law, Glitter and Sphere.

You are completely right, can't believe I missed that

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What if the thing has something to do with hades's heart? I dunno, it kinda reminded me of it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    What if the thing has something to do with hades's heart? I dunno, it kinda reminded me of it.
    Maybe Hades heart was based on it? It could be the opposite and original of whatever hades heart was

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

What about in the end of the S-class Arc...When Makarov told HADES that he learned from him that Magic lives freely alongside Fairy Tail....what if the "Light" source of magic is the thing Makarov showed Gildartz....

But HADES wanted to see the "DARK" source of magic so he went searching for "Zeref"

Although...this is far from being true....I still think what Gildartz seen in the underground...is the True Shape of a "Fairy"
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fg7dragon's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It could be Mavis' heart. After all, her still being in the living world despite having died so long ago is odd at best. Lumen Etoile could be something that anchors her, and Hades tried to reproduce it and made the Dark Heart. In a way, it might be like the One Ring from Lord of the Rings, with Lumen Etoile holding most of Mavis' power. Which would explain why Iwan wants it so badly.
    Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Mavis is a fairy.
    http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/4/l_2689eeaa05ef4fbe97431b817c37274e.jpg

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, as far as we know mavis is not actually alive, she is a sort of ghost after all. I doubt it would be her heart at least though. Zeref's heart perhaps lol? It would be kinda ironic if it held such radiance to say the least. Anyways, what does lumen histoire means?

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

I did some tinkering in google translator just now and I couldn't make sense of the thing with just one language. Histoire is not a word in anything. Lumen is light in latin. Etoile means star in french. So basically we have that weird mix which is something like star light. Now, I could see the magic being related to the 3 fairy tail magics if I got this right. Fairy law has been refered to as a holy light, fairy glitter gathers the light from the sun, the stars and whatnot into an infinitely complex spell, and fairy sphere... well, it probably is also light related.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Lumen histoire right now sounds to me like a projection of the past =/ maybe like a room that shows how fairy tail was exactly created or why...maybe it has something to do with every mystery in Fairy tail like the year 777, zeref, mavis the dragons and possibly layla =/ (its because histoire actually makes me think about the word history a lot so maybe...)

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2