Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can the Elder be beaten?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can the Elder be beaten?

http://www.mangastream.to/historys-s...2-page-15.html

Is that it? The guy is supposed to be quite a powerful master overall.
    http://www.mangastream.to/historys-s...9-page-14.html

Isn't he a member of the OSNF equivalent of the armed division? I don't think he can hold a candle to the elder though, he was only skilled enough to escape him, not fight him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah he's the one. But the Elder was so worried about that.. Probably the leader of that Group that guy is in can be stronger than the Elder...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that both top unarmed and armed Masters are under the rule of Saiga Furinji the One Shadow, so I doubt that these armed Masters have another leader. It seems that they are as equal as Nine Fists. At least as I've understood it from the manga.

About the guy that managed to escape Elder... Well, I believe he is quite powerful, but I highly doubt that he would be able to defeat Elder unless he shows something onscreeen. As of now I doubt there is anyone who can individually defeat Elder. Maybe Saiga at best. And I even doubt that he can. The only option that I see is if he and Mikumo will gang him. Then it's quite possible that they can defeat Elder.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    It seems that both top unarmed and armed Masters are under the rule of Saiga Furinji the One Shadow, so I doubt that these armed Masters have another leader. It seems that they are as equal as Nine Fists. At least as I've understood it from the manga.

About the guy that managed to escape Elder... Well, I believe he is quite powerful, but I highly doubt that he would be able to defeat Elder unless he shows something onscreeen. As of now I doubt there is anyone who can individually defeat Elder. Maybe Saiga at best. And I even doubt that he can. The only option that I see is if he and Mikumo will gang him. Then it's quite possible that they can defeat Elder.
    I think so too.. I"m just trying really hard to find someone that can beat the Elder and shake my belief... Not even cancer (saying it again) can beat the eldler........ and I doubt he will be like Yamamoto in bleach.... Cause if someone can beat him, then there's no hope for Kenichi to be in the manga and aspire great heights..hahaha.. since the highest was already beaten.. (i don't knkow what i'm saying with the last sentence..LOL

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I actyually can see Kenichi getting quite strong overall in some time in the future. Of course not at Elder's level, but at least comparable to his Masters.
    Tanaka is quite an example that it is possible. When we first met Tanaka he was obviously stronger than Kenichi or Miu, but the differense wasn't that overwhelming and he wasn't that close to Master level. At the same time, when he fought Kensei, he practically managed to match him. And Kensei is not even at a simple Master level, but a Super Master level. So Tanaka managed to grow enormously. So I think through the manga Ken-chan can achieve not only a Master, but a Super Master level. Of course I doubt he would be able to match or surpass Elder, but I don't think he would need this.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking Saiga is going to be stronger at one point. And since the last chapter we know there's other "invincible supermans" equal to the elder. So my guess is yes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimtors View Post
    Yeah he's the one. But the Elder was so worried about that.. Probably the leader of that Group that guy is in can be stronger than the Elder...
    the recent chapter shows this

an armed yomi who is very strong complete ki mastery

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    the recent chapter shows this

an armed yomi who is very strong complete ki mastery

wow.. i didn't know i called it..hahahah

Probably this guy, like i said weeks ago, can beat the elder... but i hope not, cause if that was the case then, Ryozanpakou won't stand a chance.hahahaha

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. Why not?
    My reason is that the elder doesnt have one thing everybody else has. A defeat in a straight forward battle. This will prolly be his best weakness.
    However, he is said to be powerful enough to be using only 0.0002% of his power and still be the strongest man. So...idk. Maybe he cant release more than that as it would lead to earth being dismantled?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    Yeah. Why not?
    My reason is that the elder doesnt have one thing everybody else has. A defeat in a straight forward battle. This will prolly be his best weakness.
    However, he is said to be powerful enough to be using only 0.0002% of his power and still be the strongest man. So...idk. Maybe he cant release more than that as it would lead to earth being dismantled?
    Not sure what you mean, his weakness is that he has never been defeated in a straightforward battle? If that is it then it kinda sounds like his only weakness is his own overwhelming strength and experience which is the reason he has never been defeated in the first place. I am not sure that translation was entirely accurate though. I would think it meant something along the lines of that being the 0.0002% of the strongest man in the world rather than being the strongest even at that level.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Not sure what you mean, his weakness is that he has never been defeated in a straightforward battle? If that is it then it kinda sounds like his only weakness is his own overwhelming strength and experience which is the reason he has never been defeated in the first place. I am not sure that translation was entirely accurate though. I would think it meant something along the lines of that being the 0.0002% of the strongest man in the world rather than being the strongest even at that level.
    Yeah. The elder once told kenichi that a defeat is a good thing. It will tell u more about your weak spots. I think the elder prolly knows about his weak spot through lots of experience in fighting. But still, im sure that there will be something else about being undefeated that might make him lose.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally someone to write something on HSDK.

He manage to escape from Ganosuke and he doesnt have just like that nickname The Invincible Superman.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3