Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Bleach Episode 347 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cobra826's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Episode 347 Discussion

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

Ep 347 stream

http://www.animeavenue.net/bleach-episode-347/
    Last edited by Cobra826; November 15, 2011 at 10:02 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Episode 347 Discussion

What a boring episode BUT I think the studio is interested in making Ichigo seem more willing to ask Ginjo for help, that's why they are pesting him so much with (filler) encounters. Maybe they felt the Kubo manga approach was wanting

I'm still not liking the Tsukishima approach, its subtracting from the character I swear...he isn't as mysterious as he should be when he see him every episode even if his methods are vague as to what end he wants to achieve.
    Last edited by cracker; November 08, 2011 at 11:06 AM.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Good things: The Filler Parts around Ichigo and XCution. They are well made and fill logicgaps of the manga. The manga was way to fast.

Bad things: Tsukishima. Well you know. Not good made. He is not what he should be.

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

At first I didn't mind the Tsukishima approach but they shouldnt've shown his face and even his sword before their actual manga appearance.....also this episode kind of crapped on Chad's speech. Not because it was given at a different time, but because in the manga it was what convinced Ichigo, yet here he just brushed it off.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The cuality of the episode was good, but still they changed manga's idea so much, that there is no end to it.
    This Arc actually looks more like a filler in the anime than in the manga. Maybe they want to create more suspense, but I don't get why they change the manga so much.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@exacta The sword thing is kinda ok since the new opening already spoilt that surprise

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    At first I didn't mind the Tsukishima approach but they shouldnt've shown his face and even his sword before their actual manga appearance.....also this episode kind of crapped on Chad's speech. Not because it was given at a different time, but because in the manga it was what convinced Ichigo, yet here he just brushed it off.
    I actually like how the anime does this. Makes me rethink about pierrot. The writer must be a passionate fan of bleach.
    In the manga, this chapter was tbh, crap. I couldn't understand ichigo willingness and chad was ooc because he was never the fighting kind nor does it makes any sense.
    This episode, however is brilliant. Family is one of the most important thing to ichigo. Pierrot made us see and understood ichigo helplessness
    when yuzu was being attacked and how he wasn't able to do anything. That despair is what drove him to finding ginjou again in the anime.
    That should be the way in the manga. I'm sure chad's speech was important but it should be part of it, not all of it that makes ichigo rethink his decision and makes that choice.

In short, kubo could have handled it better like what pierrot has done. I like the ichigo here than in that chapter
    and the fillers are good because they give characters and vas more screentime where in the manga they only appear for a few panels.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply