Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Violence and Gore

Der blaue Denker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Violence and Gore

As this manga has battles, action and a war like characteristic to it, I was wondering do you think Vinland Saga would turn out to be more violent in the end, I mean looking at some recent developments it seems like it no? The manga does have it's moments of violence and even gore, which can not really be called gore since it does not seem to dig too deep into these things. So what do you think about this feature in the manga?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Violence and Gore

The last chapter seems to suggest that the creators have not forgotten about the blood and guts.
    Actually I like how there was Farmland Saga which focused more on developing the characters than action.
    I like it because when action does happen it will make me care. Like if Einar died...I would be very sad
    since he has become my favorite character of the series. The world needs more Einar. It needs to respect the wheat.

New Reply