Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Write your own fake HXH info

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Write your own fake HXH info

I think it's unfair guys in Japan have all the fun coming up with fake info for the next week so we should be able to put your own version here. It can be serious or not, and might even happen to match the real info. They should be stuff that could reasonably happen in one week, though.

This is an extension of something I thought of based on some of the fake info

Fake part 325

Pariston reveals the information of the Ants during the speech, and says 7 out of 10 remaining Royal Guards have infiltrated the Zodiac.

Tiger attacks Pariston, but fails, and escapes.

Rest of the Zodiac minus Gin gets killed.

Later, in Pariston's secret lair

Tiger: Looks like these fools really thought I was a Royal Guard.
    Pariston: Good work, Mr. Jirao

(Tiger pulls off his disguise, revealing his true nature)

Jirao: I did my end of the bargain, and now you have to take care of the Spiders for me.
    Pariston: I already did. Their leader escaped, but he's of no threat.
    Jirao: No threat? That's kind of uncharacteristic of you.
    Pariston: Kuroro may be a formidable opponent, but the brain without its limbs is useless. There's no way he can possibly assemble a group of people to carry out his revenge.

(scene cuts to the Hunter's Association, showing Dwun's trampled body)
    Gin appears with 5 shadowy figures behind him. Kuroro is reading a book.

Kuroro: Mr. Gin, I have been expecting you.

Caption: Next week, the greatest Hunter join forces with the greatest thief!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Write your own fake HXH info

that would be too much development for one chapter xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a very spoilerish thread for people who aren't reading/watching newest spoilers. If you were writing fake predictions about 324 chapter it would be another matter but seeing predictions about 325 chapter you also reveal what's happened in 324 which wasn't released yet.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, for some reason I thought 324 was last week's manga. That really should be fake info for part 324.

Since it's not like I know what happened on this week's manga either, I can't possibly reveal any information that people didn't already know.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sachsenhesse View Post
    that would be too much development for one chapter xD
    I'm sure that can be squeezed into 15 pages of manga. I mean it's fine if you make your fake info like: "Pariston wins election, Gon is restored, but everyone dies and HXH ends" since that can easily be squeezed in 15 pages. I'm referring to that the fake info can't have so much content that it's unfathomable it would physically fit in 15 pages.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Refraction's Avatar
    Country
    Iceland
    Post Thanks / Like

I have fake info to share. I know it's fake because I wrote it myself.

Chapter 325: November 8th: Part 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7. And 8.

Alluka’s body having been violently incinerated consequence of a freak gas explosion rupturing forth from one of Silva’s errant central-heating pipes, Killua falls hands first to the ground in grief and sprains his wrist, causing him to evoke a terse ‘ah’ sound like a school child trying to fit a watermelon into his mouth mere seconds before his jaw snaps and therefore opens at an obtuse angle.

Sensing the sound of the injured, Leorio leaps into a Toyota Avensis in a parabolic sort of way and then gets out again because his keys are on the kitchen table. Keys retrieved, Leorio speeds across the country, trailing fire, and then into the sea, his Avensis thereupon sinking very quickly (perhaps too quickly?). He’s driving an Avensis because it’s 2001. An oncoming submarine collides with the vehicle in a sideways motion and everything looks lost. And it is, because Leorio gets sucked into the submarine propeller and grinded into fine, meaty cubes about 2cm in diameter. His excellent blue blazer is mysteriously unscathed, just a bit rugged, which the person inside the submarine--who later transpires to be Gyro because yer mahn on the street later says “hello, Gyro” and then goes away--admires a lot. Gyro holds the blazer in hand as he walks down a road in the Yourbian continent, vowing that he’ll return it to the dead man’s dearest friend someday. Gyro is then run over by a steamroller.

Out of a job, Kurapika has turned to drink and haunts the streets of Yorknew every day at 1:30 PM BST. He makes a long monologue that lasts for three entire panels. Ging walks up to him and says that Job Hunting is the hardest type of hunt: Rank S. Pulling off the bandages around his head, he reveals two horns and a video-tape. Ging wraps up several plot-points such as the story behind the Sonata of Darkness--he wrote it; he has horns like the devil, see--and that old video-tape that showed up in one panel back when Chrollo closed his eyes that one time. It was an incomplete episode of Only Fools and Horses, but mostly just the horses.

The next two pages are just black with lots of scribbles on them.

Later, Pariston conquers the world but is swiftly deposed by Melody, who plays the Sonata of Darkness, killing everybody within a six mile radius except for Hisoka who is there for some reason. The last page is Ging with a pen in his hand: he was Togashi all along, and HUNTERxHUNTER is the son he abandoned and never could be around because he was off doing his own thang! The manga ends and Togashi is hailed as a literary genius and is exalted across message-boards for all time, with HUNTERxHUNTER receiving a Bayesian estimate of 4 on Anime News Network. And then Hisoka's pelvis starts glowing again.
    Last edited by Refraction; November 08, 2011 at 05:30 PM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Leorio always seems to show up in the fake info. It's probably one of the telling signs that the info is indeed fake.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippine
    Post Thanks / Like

i like this thread idea. you should make one every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    It's a very spoilerish thread for people who aren't reading/watching newest spoilers. If you were writing fake predictions about 324 chapter it would be another matter but seeing predictions about 325 chapter you also reveal what's happened in 324 which wasn't released yet.
    you should have seen how my smile slowly morphed into a murderous glare when i read this, lol. but it's good phantron clarified in the next post.
    Last edited by chikkychappy; November 09, 2011 at 01:19 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, my bad for not realizing what the current arc is on. I just added 1 to the last number I saw.

I usually wait for the usual fake infos to come out since there are a lot of creative ideas from them. The one I wrote was inspired by one of the info that says there are 10 Royal Guards, and the fact that ever since the Zodiac appeared, a lot of people been saying those guys look more like Chimaera Ants than the Ants themselves.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

My fake spoiler: Hunter x Hunter will be going on hiatus from next week.

Or (less realistic): Hunter x Hunter will NOT be going on hiatus! Ever!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tame View Post
    My fake spoiler: Hunter x Hunter will be going on hiatus from next week.

Or (less realistic): Hunter x Hunter will NOT be going on hiatus! Ever!
    Most fake info indeed includes the status of next week's HXH in an effort to make it look authentic (hiatus shows up a lot here).

Which reminds me, there are two great parodies of HXH hiatus using HXH itself.

(the Gungi game involving a bet scene)
    Meryem: If you win, you can have anything you want.
    Komugi: Anything? I wish HXH will never go on a hiatus.
    (Meryem rips his hand off)
    Meryem: Please forgive me.

(billionaire wish scene)
    Butler: Master Alluka, can you make HXH never go on a hiatus?
    Alluka: Impossible.
    Butler: Forgive me for making such a foolish wish!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think it would be best to write a fake version right after the chapter is released
    and before the next spoilers appear.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Disclaimer: I take no responsiblity if something I made up turns out to be real. This is more like a fake entire volume, but everything seems to flow pretty well... at least as well as it could be for fake info.

Fake Part 325 (for real) - Friend

Tsubone is the only person besides Silva that can open all 7 doors in the gate. However, the Zs are assassins and no (living) enemy of the Zs is stupid enough to attack head on, so although her physical power is second only to Silva, her role is more of a mentor one.

Killua has flashbacks of his face getting rearranged by Tsubone when he was little, juxtaposed over the recent memory of having his face rearranged by Biscuet.

Killua: With either Alluka's command or my lightning power, killing Tsubone is easy, but I am a Hunter, not an assassin. But I must get the wish back. But how can I possibly subdue Tusbone in a head on fight?

A flash of light envelops the surrounding area,

Amane and Tsubone gets KOed. Meryem appears.

Killua: ???

Ikalgo and Pariston appears.

Ikalgo (exhausted): Now we are even.

Pariston: Allow me to introduce myself, Mr. Killua. I am Pariston, the Vice Chariman of the Hunter's Association. Your friend here has told me of your plight. As the Vice Chairman, I will not stand for such travesty even if it means fighting the infamous Z family.

Caption: Pariston finally makes his move...

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Fake part 326 - Bargain

Ikalgo collapses.

Pariston: To attempt to control a being as powerful as the King, even if it's just his corpse, is far too straining. Leave quickly. I shall hold off the pursuers.

Killua: Are you crazy? Once my family loses contact with the butlers they'll be sending everyone! And why are you helping me?

Pariston: I understand your friends do not approve of my philsophy. I wish this gesture would clear up their misconceptions, since you look like someone they would trust. But even if you refuse, it is my duty as the Vice Chairman to protect fellow Hunters.

Gotoh: Master Killua, this man is too suspicious!

Killua: We got no choice now but to trust him. Gotoh, you have Manipulation powers, right?

Gotoh: Yes.

Killua: If you're with me, control Tsubone's unconscious body so fulfill the last 2 wishes. If not... I understand.

Gotoh controls Tsubone's unconscious body and fulfills the last two pesterings.

Killua: I don't know who you are or what you want out of this, but even if you're the devil, I will repay this favor.

Killua and others leave.

A shadowy figure emerges from behind Pariston.

Pariston: Take the King's body to location X, and bring the fat one to the Hunter's Association's detention center. I have use for both of them.

Shadowy figure takes the two bodies and leaves, leaving Amane's body on the ground.

Pariston: I believe this is the first time we have met, Mr. Hisoka.

Caption: Pariston versus Hisoka!

======================================================

Fake part 327 - Bargain (2)

Amane rips off his disguise and turns out to be Hisoka.

Hisoka: I didn't believe there's a person in this world more messed up than me until today.

Pariston: I am quite honored, but if you're looking for an opponent, I am not the one you're looking for. I can arrange you to fight the King.

Hisoka: ???

Pariston: The King's body is already weakened from poison and began to decay due to his death. That is the only reason you were able to defend against that attack. Surely such an opponent is worthy? With my people's technology, I can certainly recreate this power.

Hisoka: That's the being that Netero had to use the Rose on? I seek a challenge, but I see no point to fight an invinicible opponent.

Pariston: Of course, I cannot risk such a creation turn against me. Rest assure the King's power will be limited to only human-like levels during his recreation. And, if you are worried about the 'wish', rest assured I have no intention to have my fun end so abruptly by such powers. All I ask is for you to not interfere with my plan to deal with the Zs.

Hisoka: How did you know?

Pariston: I know many secrets, Mr. Hisoka. Many things. Do we have a deal?

Hisoka: The Zs are also my potential prey.

Pariston: They will not die by my hands, I assure you that, Mr. Hisoka.

Hisoka: Very well.

Hisoka leaves.

Caption: The Darkness stirs.

===========================================================

Fake part 328 - Chaos

Silva, Ilumi, and Zeno rides on their pet dragon.

Multiple ground-to-air missiles are fired at them. The dragon crashes to the ground. Silva, Ilumi, and Zeno are unharmed.

Pariston: Come out with your hands up, Zs, or these 2000 police here will shoot you to the death.

Ilumi: This guy is crazier than Hisoka!

Zeno: Wait!

Ilumi throws some needles and instantly takes out 20 guys

Pariston: Open fire!

10 seconds later all the police are dead. Silva got shot in the face but is unaffected.

Silva: I must be getting rusty. Maybe I should think about retirement.

Pariston: It looks I overestimated your abilities by two seconds, but still impressive for mere humans.

Ilumi: Father, this guy is Pariston. In our deal to kill the Zodiac, his head is worth 200 billion, more than Chidol at 150 billion or Gin at 100 billion.

Silva: When did we take a deal like that?

Ilumi: It happened when Killua was negotiating with you. I figured those guys are going to kill each other anyway so why not profit from it?

Zeno: Well, we can't go back on our deals, so I guess we have to kill him now. Ilumi and I will cover for you. We'll use our usual strategy, got that?

Silva: Okay.

Ilumi and Zeno attacks Pariston with their most powerful move.

Silva runs in the opposite direction and attacks a spot far away from Pariston.

Pariston used his ability: "The World Is Mine"

Caption: In the face of absolute darkness, not even a shred of hope...

=====================================================

Fake part 329 - The World is Mine

One of the cornerstone of the Z family is that they always take out the weakest enemy first with the strongest guy to reduce the number of enemies as fast as possible. Zeno and Silva already knew there was another person nearby, and they can sense this person is weaker than Pariston, so Silva attacked that person first.

That person turns out to be Chidol.

Pariston caught up from behind and sent Silva flying.

Zeno threw an aura projectile but Pariston threw a bigger one and blew him away.

Ilumi tried to use his needles but they turn around in midair and stabbed himself instead.

Pariston: If you are not so strong, the outcome would have been different today.

The Zs are defeated, but show no sign of fear.

Pariston: I cannot let you die yet, but I also cannot let you interfere with my plan.

Pariston used an ability that banished the defeated Zs back to their home and force them to be unable to leave that area for a week.

Narrator explains what "The World is Mine" is (see Hatsu thread).

Chidol is paralyzed with fear, and she knew she had no chance to escape.

Pariston: Now as for you, Miss Chidol...

Caption: What fate awaits Chidol?

=======================================================

Fake part 330 - (no clever title)

Pariston's overwhelming power dissapiates as the timer on "The World is Mine" runs out.

Pariston: I really hate this power, but it's a way to remind me of what it is like to be weak.

Chidol: Weak? You just took out 3 Zs at the same time!

Pariston: You call this strong? Former Chairman Netero could have done that without any risk to himself.

Chidol: Why did you save me? Shouldn't you be the one saying, "It was unfortunate Miss Chidol got killed by an assassin on a scouting mission?" Just like all the other MIAs?

Pariston: Miss Chidol, what fun would it be without you stirring up trouble against me? And should you die, it'd only benefit the true mastermind who hired the Zs in the first place. Yes, Mr. Gin would be quite happy if that was the case.

Chidol: Don't be ridiculous! I was not born yesterday!

Pariston: My apologies, Miss Chidol. Though I wish Mr. Gin would take the initiative sometime. Without the Zs, this election is rather dull, don't you think?

Chidol: What is it you want? It can't be just becoming the chairman!

Pariston: To create a world without the strong, of course. We Hunters think we are privileged and special by our powers. Yet with those powers we always have to worry if someone else has an even more powerful power. This cycle is endless, and I intend to break that cycle.

Chidol: How?

Pariston: A world without aura, of course.

Chidol: Now I know why I hate you to death, Pariston. I don't know how you plan on achieving that, but I will not let you succeed, no matter what!

Pariston: For the sake of your world, I sure hope so.

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

Fake part 331 - Confrontation

The shadowy figure carried a bag containing Meryem's body goes past several security checkpoints and walks through a door.

Shadowy figure: Impossible! This is Pariston's secret?

Pariston: I have been expecting you, Mr. Gin.

Gin takes off his hood, and crushed Meryem's body: You'll never have the King's body, Pariston.

Pariston: I am impressed you infiltrated this far, Mr. Gin, but unfortunately, this is just a legitmate top secret biological research center operated by the Hunter's Association. I suppose a pernniel no-show like you to the Zodiac cannot possibly know about these things, could you? But I can answer what you are interested in. There is no secret biological lab at all. The King, after all, is stronger than Netero, and I abhor such power. You see, I secured the body of the King to ensure he will NEVER return.

Gin: It seems like I have underestimated you, Pariston. But the hunt begins now!

Pariston: The line between the hunter and the hunted is very fine, Mr. Gin, but I look forward to it. I do have one request. If you value the effort I put in to secure your son's safety, I ask you to be on his side when he recovers.

Gin: I accept.

Pariston: Hahaha, Mr. Gin, I see you did not become top 5 aura user of the world on strength alone. Indeed, how can you expect to defeat me if you're afraid of a simple trap? But rest assured, this is only to make things more interesting. I cannot say if it is even advantageous to my cause or yours, but it will definitely fun.

========================================================

Fake part 332 - Father

15 pages of flashback of what Gon heard about his father.

Gon wakes up. Killua and everyone else is there, and so is Gin.

=========================================================

Fake part 333 - Light

15 pages of white background with words between Gin and Gon.

Pariston appears holding a bouquet of flower.

Pariston: "Congratulation on your recovery, Mr. Gon. Now the hunt can truly begin."

==========================================================

Fake part 334 - Darkness

Alluka asks Pariston to help Gin win the election.

Pariston accepts. He has 3 months to do this.

Pariston: "See, Mr. Gin. I promise this will be a very interesting event, though I cannot say this was part of the plan."

Killua: "How did you know Alluka's power?"

Pariston: "Where else could such an entity like me come from? But do not worry, Mr. Killua. Those of the darkness cannot use each other's power."

Gin: "It looks like this darkness has chosen the worst case scenario for both of us, Pariston. But it wouldn't be fun if you were the only one singled out."

Pariston: "The feeling is mutual."

A cellphone rings from Pariston's pocket. He answered it, and then crushed the cellphone. He is no longer smiling.

Pariston: "Mr. Gin, I understand the nature of that request now. It looks like we have both been fools."

Caption: The greatest Darkness!

==================================================

Fake part 335 - Counterattack

Pariston grabs a remote and turns on the TV.

TV reporter: "HNN brings you the latest breaking news! The attack by the Zodiacs on the Z family turns out to be a success! 72 Hunters died in the fight, including the Monkey of the Zodiac, but we have confirmed all but 3 Zs are now dead! Our exclusive interview with Chidol, who united the squabbling Zodiacs together for this operation!"

Chidol: "I saw the massacre three days ago by the Zs, and although I am not a combat specialist, I feel we Hunters can no longer tolerate such blatant disregard for human lives. For far too long the Hunters and various political organization have a cozy relationship with murderers such as the Zs, but I promise that era is in the past, starting with the destruction of the Z family.

I mourn for all who died in this fight (except the Monkey), and I will always remember their bravery today (except the Monkey)."

Chidol crushes her glasses and... wait this isn't Bleach.

Pariston closes the TV.

Pariston: "Destroying the Z family was supposed to drive up my popularity, but it looks like Miss Chidol beat me to it. I underestimated the darkness that humanity is capable of."

Killua tries to attack Pariston, but was stopped by Biscuet and Morel.

Morel: "Killua, I know you grieve for your family, but there's absolutely no way you can fault someone for killing the Zs!"

Pariston: "Mr. Killua, it was indeed I who planned for their destruction, but I was still mobilizing my people when Chidol beat me to it. Shouldn't she be your enemy? But Chidol has united the rest of the Zodiacs and her support is undoubtedly through the roof right now. After all, like Mr. Morel said, nobody can be faulted for killing the Zs."

Killua: "Very well. Alluka and my powers are your to command if it means destroying Chidol, but after she's gone, you're next."

Pariston: "I'd never say no to a great bargain."

Gon: "Wait, Killua, you shouldn't join up with this guy because he's evil even though I literally have no idea what's going on. Besides, your family deserved it for all the horrible things they did to you."

Killua slaps Gon.

Killua: "I see now why we are different. You and your father don't care for each other, so you don't need each other. Although my family never got along with me, they are still my family! Alluka, let's go!"

Caption: Someday, you have to choose one out of two, even if both are the wrong choices.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

This is very awfully close to fanfiction :P But well, it was interesting to read anyway.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

New Reply