Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: HSDK 452 Discussion/ 453 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 452 Discussion/ 453 Predictions

THE CHAPTER HAS ARRIVED!!

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...hi/c452/1.html

Everyone please be sure to stay on topic.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 452 Discussion/ 453 Predictions

Not realy much to discuss actualy..the whole chapter summary can be stated by "Sakaki is badass".
    However important things in this chapters are:
    1)Civil war (who against who?)
    2)Jenezad is a "god" there (to wich side of civil war he is a god?)
    3)Girl on last page(is it a girl from village where Miu is? Princess? Or a member of Resistance?)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakaki is a super badass it never fails. This arc wouldn't be as appealing if any other master beside Sakaki went.

Civil war....it seems the Kingdom of Tidat is seperated into two main factions(could be more) fighting for power and the faction that Silcardo belongs to might be the more powerful one but this is just an assumption.

Then again we don't actually know if he belongs to a faction.. idk he could just be a powerful idol figure people hardly see but everyone fears...lol he does live in a small village in the jungle from what we've seen so far

I most certain that girl we saw in the last page of the chapter was Hartini it looked exactly like her
    but why she was spying on Kenichi and Sakaki? idk
    its easy to tell that they're foreigners but she still shouldn't know them

When that mercenary said "if you oppose him here you'll oppose the whole kingdom" it made me get the feeling that sakaki and kenichi are going to have to fight a lot of people before they reach the Demon Fist.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    When that mercenary said "if you oppose him here you'll oppose the whole kingdom" it made me get the feeling that sakaki and kenichi are going to have to fight a lot of people before they reach the Demon Fist.
    Even more,i think they gonna win this "civil war"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The little girl spying on them was not Hartini but the little girl from Jihan's entourage that set the trap for Kenichi and Miu on that ski slope. This leads me to believe that Kenichi and Sakaki will have to deal with the royal court at some point. It was definitely set up in this chapter with all the talk of Jihan's disappearance and its affect on the country and a possible second in line successor.

It may be a while yet before they get to Miu. This arc may be almost as long as DofD which was something like 70 chapters. I wouldn't be surprised if it all culminated in Kenichi vs Miu for the 500th chapter celebration. Not the actual start of the fight, but maybe the end(Kenichi's possible victory perhaps).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I also think that girl is Jihan's old slave, not Hartini. I also agree with everything else you've said there.

Anyway, yeah, the chapter was pretty good and I do want to know more about the civil war. And Sakaki is, again, badass.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Rowel's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, in this chapter for the announcement(page 2-3) they only mentioned that the making of the OAV was decided and the other things are vol 45 out for sales this month together with "waza no tabibito" manga and OAV.

Ah that's right! Next week we have lead color opening so maybe we will get more info.

New Reply