Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2003

Thread: My weapon and power... is people.

  1. #1516
    THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,768
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

    and of course I have money because I work hard spend all day on the internet and read tech stories all day while people pay me. XD

  2. #1517
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44,686
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai_the_Shaman View Post
    and of course I have money because I work hard spend all day on the internet and read tech stories all day while people pay me. XD
    Hey if you can get it, why not?

  3. #1518
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    Thread title...
    Yesh?

    Taichiiiiii~

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Your let's me know you know exactly what I'm talking about, so no point
    Are you sure?

  4. #1519
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44,686
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

    Of course I'm sure

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #1520
    THE MH FOODIE 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Sai_the_Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,768
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Of course I'm sure
    of course the inu would play a part in this...

  7. #1521
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,551
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

    Lack of hope in love is not possible. Lack of hope means that there's obsession, not love.

  8. #1522
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44,686
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Lack of hope in love is not possible. Lack of hope means that there's obsession, not love.

  9. #1523
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teubier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Souther's
    Country
    Reunion
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Lack of hope in life is not possible. Lack of hope means that there's concession, not life.
    -_Ô
    ~Oscar!http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic168684_18.gif!rascO~

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #1524
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything is poison, there is poison in everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    That seems to be the case.

    I missed her. She seems to have fun far away...

    Spoiler show
    Bugger! How could she??? She's so bloody mean to go there without taking me!

    Anyway, it seems that she's still working in a scanlation?
    I really want to have a chat with her again, but I don't know how.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Is that so. Why am I not surprised.

    LOL~ Seems like you grew a nice daughter, Mom.
    Of course, I didn't get to be a kaichou in high school, so I figured out I should got a similar position in my university.

    Of course, I'm a good mom after all.

    ---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Taichiiiiii~
    A new bishie?

    ---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Lack of hope in love is not possible. Lack of hope means that there's obsession, not love.

  12. #1525
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything is poison, there is poison in everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Lack of hope in love is not possible. Lack of hope means that there's obsession, not love.


    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Bugger! How could she??? She's so bloody mean to go there without taking me!

    Anyway, it seems that she's still working in a scanlation?
    I really want to have a chat with her again, but I don't know how.
    I know, right? Not only you, so I share your feelings.

    I don't know, I bet it won't be much though. She seems super busy, I caught her at MSN few days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Of course, I didn't get to be a kaichou in high school, so I figured out I should got a similar position in my university.

    Of course, I'm a good mom after all.
    Too many screws are missing. Better fix you soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    A new bishie?
    Not really new. If you watch Chihayafuru, you will know why.


  13. #1526
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Everything is poison, there is poison in everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I know, right? Not only you, so I share your feelings.

    I don't know, I bet it won't be much though. She seems super busy, I caught her at MSN few days ago.
    At least you still caught her. I totally lost contact with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Too many screws are missing. Better fix you soon.
    Screws? I'm not a machine. And I am totally fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Not really new. If you watch Chihayafuru, you will know why.

    Maybe someday... I've seen him but he's not really my type (physically), I think. Not to mention, I looked in horror when I read that his VA is Mamoru Miyano... Let me recover first from the horror of Mamoru's high-pitched voice. O_O

  14. #1527
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,218
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

    Thread title made me curious please don't tell me it is about Taichi did he do something amazing last episode? haven't watched it yet

  15. #1528
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ceará
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,837
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

    Can you see the image below, phio-cookie?


    Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

  16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #1529
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    At least you still caught her. I totally lost contact with her.
    Then get to MSN to find her... Or get her by e-mail, but she takes forever replying to e-mail.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Screws? I'm not a machine. And I am totally fine.
    You really think so?

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Maybe someday... I've seen him but he's not really my type (physically), I think. Not to mention, I looked in horror when I read that his VA is Mamoru Miyano... Let me recover first from the horror of Mamoru's high-pitched voice. O_O
    What high pitched?

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Thread title made me curious please don't tell me it is about Taichi did he do something amazing last episode? haven't watched it yet
    Yes, Taichi, oh my god~ You should watch them nii-kun, aaaaaaaaaa~ *fangirl mode on Taichi ON!*

    Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    Can you see the image below, phio-cookie?

    Yes, yes, very much~ Kkkkkaaawwaiiiiiiii~

    I don't mind being them.

  18. #1530
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ceará
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,837
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm hopeless. Hopelessly in love.


    I'm hungry... and i am looking at foodz while preparing food.




    Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

  19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts