Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: What you liked the most about the chapter?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • LEORIO!

49 76.56%
  • Morau can handle EVERYTHING.

15 23.44%
  • Gon is JUST about to be saved.

6 9.38%
  • Pariston Speech

3 4.69%
  • The elections finally start!

7 10.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Discussion / 326 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan_kakashi View Post
    That's weird. I thought that kind of majority is only if there are only 2 choices. But ok. I guess that was the reason why the election is still ongoing.

Well, it is a good ability. And it has a lot of uses. But it also have requirements. Like the way he punched the table. It looked like his fist did not go though the table because the table shattered. Hence, its not teleportation per se. It more a "duplication" of his fist. So he has to hit something with his fist and the "duplicate" fist has to come out of a surface. So in a battle he can hit a surface and a duplicate can hit the target. Theoretically, he can hit the target twice with the same punch.
    The attack looks like a delayed projectile attack since you can see Leorio still has his normal hand. It'd also be useful to set up traps and stuff, like if he punch someone and miss and hit another object instead, it can still wrap around and attack again.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

No it was stipulate in the elections rules. we have such a system in france, although it is limited 2 two rounds. Here is think we will go till the finale which means another 4 elections
    Beside leorio it is also interesting to see Ging suddenly had enough vote to be in the 16.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Discussion / 326 Prediction

To Phantrom:

"Gon is only against murder since he prefers differences settles with anything with some kind of rules."

Eh? Please elaborate. What do you mean by "some kind of rules?"

"But if you want to fight him on a fight to the death he's not going to hold back."

Well, Of course he won't hold back if it's a fight to the death, assuming that he'll agree to fight someone til' one of their lives are gone. That's the point of "fights to the death."

"The fact that Gon approves of Kurapika's revenge seems to be solely because he likes Kurapika better than the Spiders. "

An unsupported statement. I don't see why you would say such a thing. What are your reasons, again?

"If he met Nobunaga before Kurapika he can easily think in reverse."

Yet another unsupported statement. Considering the following goes like this:

"During GI he was angry at all these guys saying that GI is a dangerous game that brings the worst out of people, since he felt they insulted Gin's game. But if those guys are right? What if GI's goal was Gin and his friend's saying, "LOL look at all these fools dying in this silly game?" But even if that was why GI is created it doesn't change Gon's mind, since to him it's never about right or wrong, but rather what he feels."

Well, the thing is, those guys aren't "right," and it's pretty obvious the way the game is made. If Ging and his pals wanted a bloodbath, then they would just call it "Battle Royale" and have the players hack each other to death, so I say Gon's anger is justified.

I'll stop quoting you from here since all the rest is the same pattern of saying one thing and then saying another thing. What are you trying to say? I'm pretty sure you're trying to make a point about Gon, but I'm not entirely sure which it is.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@geor

Sir click 'reply with quote' option if you want to quote someone

Negative Syndicate

I wonder if Killua will be forced to return his home after Aluka restore Gon, or stay with Gon.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    I wonder if Killua will be forced to return his home after Aluka restore Gon, or stay with Gon.
    if i have 2 guess...Zs only care for Alluka...is like a gem.....it can grant anything..in the wrong hands
    it would be the worst ...could happen to the entire HxH world...

let say in the hands of the p.troupe or....someone more hateful with the world like Jairo...

Killua...has always been extremely powerful...and with nen control even more...

once it finish with gon...cured or not...Alluka goes straight like a rocket to that vault...

but i have the feeling...things will not go as planned..and in the way back.. probably....

Alluka will be kidnapped..

BTW have you consider... A PERFECT SOLUTION..to free Alluka of this curse..

will be just...that Chrolllo. .steal his power?

is a WIN-WIN for both... Chrollo wins a KICKASS POWER..and Alluka.. is free once for all...

of course....leaving this power on Chrollo hands...it will be good (just for him)

i cant say the same for the rest of the world..
    Last edited by Federicoxxx; November 21, 2011 at 05:11 PM.
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Assuming Kuroro can steal the power, he'd really have no reason to do it since the guys he's around aren't exactly the trustworthy type. I mean half of the Spiders didn't mind if he died, so they're probably not going to be too concerned about what happens to the next guy who is supposed to do the pesterings. So you can easily end up with someone wishing for something big and the next guy doing the pestering wipes out the whole group. Also, Alluka's power is one that activates by itself and cannot be controlled by the owner itself, so I don't think you can control its activation (which is probably why it can't be stolen in the first place, because then the nature of the ability changes). It's only powerful and scary because even the user can't control when it occurs. If you can control it, you basically improve on an already incredible power at no cost.

Negative Syndicate

I'm not sure whether Kuroro can steal Alluka's power since it is not confirmed that Alluka's power is nen. I don't think Alluka's power is nen.
    Last edited by Negative Syndicate; November 21, 2011 at 07:11 PM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I do think is Nen.
    And Kuroro has a way to partially control it, since He needs to have book open on the page to use it. As long as He doesn't do that, he's relatively safe.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I do think is Nen.
    And Kuroro has a way to partially control it, since He needs to have book open on the page to use it. As long as He doesn't do that, he's relatively safe.
    yes..and p.troupe..is MORE than qualified to kidnap any ass-wipe regular guy
    and force it to deal with the GIANTS..pesterings..once he dies..
    pestering reset...and...
    LETS MAKE SOME BIG WISHESS......
    they r a group...so..they can take turns...that override the..continuity rule...

i.e someone make a big wish...they leave kuro alone..and force any guy to
    go with kuro...(SHALNARKK..TIMEEEE..) FROM far away..

.he opens the book..start asking impossible things...
    the guys and anyone he loves dies....

pestering reset...

rest of the members come..
    and kuro activate..alluka power again...
    a member of p.troupe ask something.....big..

process repeat...

ANOTHER member of the p.troupe..ask something big...

still he need 2 deal with this

1-He must witness the Nen ability in action with his eyes.
    2-He must ask about the ability and be answered by the victim.
    3-His victim's palm must touch the handprint on the cover of Bandit's Secret.
    4-All of the above must be done within an hour.

ALSO need to deal with tsubone...even if they suceed in kidnapping..

1-can be done...
    he can see..how alluka..ask thing to another person..and the horrible way it dies..
    OR his wish is granted..safely

2--..is kind of hard..maybe Alluka doesnt even know..how it work..
    it just....do it..thats its..

3 and 4 ..can be done..

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    Assuming Kuroro can steal the power, he'd really have no reason to do it since the guys he's around aren't exactly the trustworthy type. I mean half of the Spiders didn't mind if he died, so they're probably not going to be too concerned about what happens to the next guy who is supposed to do the pesterings. So you can easily end up with someone wishing for something big and the next guy doing the pestering wipes out the whole group. Also, Alluka's power is one that activates by itself and cannot be controlled by the owner itself, so I don't think you can control its activation (which is probably why it can't be stolen in the first place, because then the nature of the ability changes). It's only powerful and scary because even the user can't control when it occurs. If you can control it, you basically improve on an already incredible power at no cost.
    im not quite sure of that....he consider HIMSELF .as just as any other member..
    and as melody says he is happy living with death by his side..

but for the original p.troupes...is a bigger bond..

if they hate him ....

why they.. expend almost the entire auction of city of york ARC triying to save him?

PAKU ..love him...love him so much ..she prefer be dead....by sharing info with the rest...

machi and nobu....r also very protectives of him...

look at machi answer about chrollo..

http://i12.mangareader.net/hunter-x-...er-1642672.jpg
    Last edited by Federicoxxx; November 21, 2011 at 08:31 PM.
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Half of the Spiders was willing to do anything to get Kuroro back, the other half figured if he died someone else can replace him (even though none of them are capable of fulfilling that role). There are even a couple traitors in there (Hisoka, and presumably Kalluto isn't exactly loyal to the organization). The Zs actually have a surprisingly deep family bond and even there you see they have differing opinion on how to use Alluka. If you have a FFA environment, you'd probably wipe out the organization really quick with that kind of power.

There is still limitation to Skill Hunter. For example, Kuroro will never be able to use a move that requires using both hands since one of the limitation is that one of his hand has to be holding the book, so he can steal it but never be able to use it. I'm pretty sure Alluka's ability is powerful because it cannot be controlled on when you use it. If you can control this power (i.e. only used when Skill Hunter is active) then the nature of the ability changes. The risk of Alluka's ability is you never know when she's going to ask for stuff. If you can control it, the power is no longer fair in any remote sense of the word.

Also, you have to keep in mind there's no indication that the user of Alluka's ability is immune ot the ability itself. Say you make a wish and it'd take 10000 deaths to fulfill it. You kidnap a random guy, who has only met 9999 guys at this point. Then Kuroro becomes the 10000th guy he's met and he dies too. It's also not clear when the number of deaths exceeds the number of people you know. Again take a 10000 death wish, let's say you kidnap a boy that's lived in a cave all his life. I really doubt you'll get away with just 2 guys (the boy + whoever you use to kidnap him), so where does these 9998 guys come from? We have no idea how it's determined but I'm pretty sure 9998 more people will somehow die. Otherwise this ability is very trivial since you can get away with anything by just having a bunch of kids that's separated from everyone at birth. The Zs certainly can pull this off easy but even they are afraid to use Alluka's power.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, using it is one thing...But He's still able to steal it. I don't think He can use it as He pleases, because I'm sure that Nen is biggest that anything we have seen yet and probably consumes Kuroro personality (I deeply believe that Nen comes directly from behaviors) to fullest.
    Last edited by Uriel; November 22, 2011 at 01:03 PM.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Given Gon and Killua's contribution to the Ant extermination, do you think they have the possibility to be promoted to single stars?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J1nsan View Post
    Given Gon and Killua's contribution to the Ant extermination, do you think they have the possibility to be promoted to single stars?
    Check the chapter 326 thread for information related to this.

That said, I'd say Gon contributed a lot more than Killua since he was the one keeping Pitou occupied the whole time.

New Reply
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17