Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: What you liked the most about the chapter?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • LEORIO!

49 76.56%
  • Morau can handle EVERYTHING.

15 23.44%
  • Gon is JUST about to be saved.

6 9.38%
  • Pariston Speech

3 4.69%
  • The elections finally start!

7 10.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    So there are people seriously considering that Leorio can be a powerhouse now ? To me, it's just stupid.
    If leorio is that strong, it's the last time you see me in the HxH forum. I would just consider that Togashi have no respect for his own manga ... and that wouldn't be the first time.
    not the first time that Togashi sends people flying id say
    that's more about giving leorio a nice come back in the front scene no more...
    Gin got caught off guard be more, he just left leorio wenting off

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I know this debate is still offtopic, but I see the ability of teleporting your hand HIGHLY medical. I mean...surgeries without cutting and replacing organs without touching anything complicate. Well used, of course.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lobo971 View Post
    not the first time that Togashi sends people flying id say
    that's more about giving leorio a nice come back in the front scene no more...
    Gin got caught off guard be more, he just left leorio wenting off
    'Caught off guard' is not an excuse in HXH for the top tier characters. What if Leorio punched him and then say that his special ability is that he sucks the life force of those he punched into the black vortex and now Gin will die a slow and painful death? Sure, that sounds a bit too convenient, but given what we know of HXH, can you honestly say, "No way anybody can have an ability like that!"? It wouldn't even necessarily be more powerful than say Feitan's ability (if you don't run away when you see the sun forming, it seems like you're pretty much dead). If it was so easy for a top 5 to be caught off guard, they wouldn't last long in their position because it'd be a matter of time before they die because they're caught off guard.

Remember that Netero and Zeno both said when they were caught off guard as Pitou activated his ability, they realize the price they pay could be death if Meryem attacked them during that moment of opportunity. It is entirely possible to die if you let someone activate an ability while hitting you in the face depending on what the ability does.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Here's the scan of where Leorio punched Gin:

http://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/2011...9181ef3cc1.JPG

It looks like Gin definitely could be wounded if it was for real.
    Last edited by Phantron; November 16, 2011 at 05:53 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    In HXH if you can punch someone in the face, you're not that far from them in terms of power. In fact that's the exact criteria Hisoka used to determine when Gon has become a worthy opponent.
    Tell that to Gon after punching Hisoka in the face. and also kurapika when he fought hisoka on the hunter exam. Those two are clearly on hisoka's level.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Tell that to Gon after punching Hisoka in the face. and also kurapika when he fought hisoka on the hunter exam. Those two are clearly on hisoka's level.
    And Hisoka just fights any random guy in the Celestial Tower because he's that bored? Or he just recruits anybody in a plan to backstab the Spiders?

Even after Hisoka defeated Gon, he said "You lack experience", which should surprise absolutely nobody. You can be near someone's level while not being anywhere close to them in terms of experience. Compare to just about any human character, Netero can always say "you lack experience" but it doesn't mean nobody has a chance to beat him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

^Lol are you seriously saying that the Gon at the celestial tower is even close to hisoka?? Gon's Nen is severely underdeveloped that he even dont have his own Hatsu; and maintain constant Ren for decent period of time. Are you saying that Gon at that point is close to hisoka? If hisoka wanted to one shot Gon at that point he could do easily. And kurapika at the hunter exam who doesnt even know what nen is close to hisoka? seriously??
    Last edited by Lestat; November 17, 2011 at 01:06 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NoFreakingWay's Avatar
    Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

LMAO, I just walk in the forum and people are talking about Leorio!

The hell...? A while ago in a spoiler thread here, maybe when the Elections were starting, I posted a random thought about Leorio being President of the Association. GEEZUS!

This is getting too entertaining!

And the last restriction Phantron mentioned about Leorio's nearly invincible powers is sure to be fake. It hasn't certainly been 10 years before Leorio disappeared.
    Last edited by NoFreakingWay; November 16, 2011 at 10:20 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoFreakingWay View Post
    LMAO, I just walk in the forum and people are talking about Leorio!

The hell...? A while ago in a spoiler thread here, maybe when the Elections were starting, I posted a random thought about Leorio being President of the Association. GEEZUS!

This is getting too entertaining!

And the last restriction Phantron mentioned about Leorio's nearly invincible powers is sure to be fake. It hasn't certainly been 10 years before Leorio disappeared.
    the last part was a joke about why Leorio was able to punch Gin. And it has actually been 10 years in the real world (for the readers) since we last saw Leorio. http://www.mangareader.net/207-14133...apter-124.html that was the last time we saw leorio, and the volume that chapter is in was released November 2nd, 2001. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...unter_chapters 10 years and 2 weeks later, we see Leorio again in chapter 325, if the spoilers are true.
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr.danly View Post
    the last part was a joke about why Leorio was able to punch Gin. And it has actually been 10 years in the real world (for the readers) since we last saw Leorio. http://www.mangareader.net/207-14133...apter-124.html that was the last time we saw leorio, and the volume that chapter is in was released November 2nd, 2001. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...unter_chapters 10 years and 2 weeks later, we see Leorio again in chapter 325, if the spoilers are true.
    The volume also came out after the actual chapter was serialized. I think people looked it up and the last time Leorio showed up was in July 2001 (in Japan) so he's actually been away for 10 years and 4 months.

I thought it was a joke when people said he's been away for 10 years until I looked it up too.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

For those who care someone compiled a list of the votes, ranked from #1 to #16 ordered by the latest round. The bracket text means 'less than 3'.

Pariston パリストン(子):249→251→258→258
    Chidol チードル(戌):42→46→49→57
    Leorio レオリオ:(3以下)→(3以下)→(3以下)→55
    Dragon ボトバイ(辰):17→27→31→31
    Ox ミザイストム(丑):17→24→27→27
    Unknown guy who was previously #3 イックションペ:26→28→28→26
    テラデイン:9→10→17→21
    Morel モラウ:12→13→18→20
    サッチョウ(午):14→15→15→15
    Biscuet ビスケット:6→8→10→14
    サンビカ:10→10→14→13
    リンネ:6→8→10→13
    ルーペ:5→9→11→12
    ブシドラ:8→10→14→12
    キューティー:10→10→10→10
    Gin ジン(亥):7→(3以下)→(3以下)→8

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member NoFreakingWay's Avatar
    Country
    Fiji
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr.danly View Post
    Oh, you meant "real world time", not "In-manga time". Yeah It's been that long. But that's like a horrible use of a certain trope, it's not funny anymore. So it doesn't really mean a thing to me.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re-reading the chapter I realized that Ging originally said 4 and then He fixed himself and said 8 rules. What if Ging has foreseen that Pariston and the rest of the Zodiacs would add more rules?
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Re-reading the chapter I realized that Ging originally said 4 and then He fixed himself and said 8 rules. What if Ging has foreseen that Pariston and the rest of the Zodiacs would add more rules?
    I thought he meant that's the number of candidates left when he thinks it's a good time to strike.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    I thought he meant that's the number of candidates left when he thinks it's a good time to strike.
    I initially thought the same. But now I'm thinking that He may referred as well to the rules. It's just a hunch, though.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I initially thought the same. But now I'm thinking that He may referred as well to the rules. It's just a hunch, though.
    I don't really see how Gin can possibly have anything to do with whatever additional rules other Zodiacs may come up with. Besides confiscating the licenses to induce more people to vote, I don't know why any of the Zodiac would add more rules at this point. Sure, some of them would probably like to but it's pretty clear that Zodiac are supposed to be impartial at least in theory, so even though 10 out of 12 guys hate Pariston they won't even pass rules directly against him on purpose (this is why it's a huge disadvantage if Pariston nominates for any rule against him, since that has 100% chance to get passed if he nominates it).

New Reply
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast