Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: What you liked the most about the chapter?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • LEORIO!

49 76.56%
  • Morau can handle EVERYTHING.

15 23.44%
  • Gon is JUST about to be saved.

6 9.38%
  • Pariston Speech

3 4.69%
  • The elections finally start!

7 10.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Spoiler Discussion

Huh, please guys.

Thos spoilers are obvious photoshops.

Just go back in the manga, and every single image was already seen in a previous chapter.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The boxer guy in GI can teleport his fist and that guy was clearly an Emission type user so teleporting attacks are supposed to be Emission-based.

Punching Gin in front of national TV would obviously get you a lot of prestiege.

The ellimination of candidates does not happen until 95% vote is reached. Otherwise Gin isn't eligible either (he's not even in top 16 on two of the rounds).

I don't really see how Leorio would possibly be a pawn in anyone's scheme. He once planned on destroying the entire Hunter's Association because he thought the 2 choose 1 test was stupid. Frankly it's about time Gin gets punched in the face because he's really not a likeable person. Even his closest friends says Gin is a selfish guy who only wanted things his way (from Dwun). I don't see why people believe Gin has to have some kind of master plan in the works. He's not supposed to be Pariston's equal in terms of intelligence/planning. It would make no sense for him to have a complicated plan to outwit Pariston. I got the feeling Gin was just supposed to improvise as things go and now he's got something that clearly could work with Leorio's meteoric rise in popularity that has to mess up Pariston's original plan (Chidol's faction is too well established to be unaccounted for).
    Last edited by Phantron; November 16, 2011 at 01:02 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Those are fakes ... How can you believe something like this ? This doesn't make sense & it's obvious fan service.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    Those are fakes ... How can you believe something like this ? This doesn't make sense & it's obvious fan service.
    Fan service would be, "Leorio got his doctor's degree and now can use some ability to cure Gon"

Fan service is not "Leorio returned as a living God". Only Togashi is that crazy.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohana posted this, so I'm believing it. Yet, this could be a trap set by someone who knows Ohana's seal of confirmation.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Van Burace View Post
    Ohana posted this, so I'm believing it. Yet, this could be a trap set by someone who knows Ohana's seal of confirmation.
    Multiple sources of guys who have never been wrong all post this information. Granted presumably all these guys still get it from a singular source in Japan, but that'd mean someone has to fool or convince all the independent guys who have a reputation of having access to the 'source' to risk their reputation. I can see this having a slightly possibilty after last week's fake info, maybe someone in Japan wants to really go all out. However I think it is far more plausible that Togashi saw last week's fake info and say, "You guys want fake info? Here's your fake info!"

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It's so cool that I want to believe it!
    And by now, if it was fake, we would have received info on the real spoilers...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

If the pics I fake, then I asked the faker this:

Why now ?

I mean, it isn´t time to make fake-pictures or something else. And it is not april.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    I don't see why people believe Gin has to have some kind of master plan in the works. He's not supposed to be Pariston's equal in terms of intelligence/planning. It would make no sense for him to have a complicated plan to outwit Pariston. I got the feeling Gin was just supposed to improvise as things go and now he's got something that clearly could work with Leorio's meteoric rise in popularity that has to mess up Pariston's original plan (Chidol's faction is too well established to be unaccounted for).
    It's not a matter of believing, rather knowing by intuition and fact, Ging himself said he will do anything to carry on the will of the old man meaning that he will do more or less anything to sabotage for Parishton. He has already proven himself worthy the title of a master planner for foreseeing the outcomes of the first meeting, by talking to Bean and setting things to motion the day before.

Now, did he planned to get hit by Leorio? I don't know and honestly I doubt it, but it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case and if he in the future took advantage of this.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm somehow glad that Leorio is back but for some reason I don't think that his Nen ability is that impressive. IIRC his ability is the same as the boxer dude from Tsezugera's team on Greed Island for that reason, and the fact that, we recently got trolled by an unknown artist last week. Makes me unable to enjoy the spoiler to the fullest. So I'll wait until further confirmation.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    It's not a matter of believing, rather knowing by intuition and fact, Ging himself said he will do anything to carry on the will of the old man meaning that he will do more or less anything to sabotage for Parishton. He has already proven himself worthy the title of a master planner for foreseeing the outcomes of the first meeting, by talking to Bean and setting things to motion the day before.

Now, did he planned to get hit by Leorio? I don't know and honestly I doubt it, but it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case and if he in the future took advantage of this.
    Gin is more of an opportunist rather than a mastermind. We see the Zodiac criticized him as being stupid when he realized he can't see who voted for who either (only Beans can). Based on what we know of Pariston you can even say Pariston saw through his ploy and ensure it would succeed (he was the first person to question rule #5, which was Gin's plan).

I just don't see Gin go up to talk to a random guy (Leorio), and say okay based on what I know of you, you have the perfect personality to pretend you're angry and then punch me in the face, and then people will think you're awesome and then my master plan is now in motion and no one would suspect our alliance. Now, is Gin going to take advantage of this? Of course. I got the feeling like Gon, Gin doesn't necessarily have exceptional planning skills but he's great at improvising and taking advantage of any situation. In the official sourcebook, Gon and Hisoka have a high ingenuity and lower knowledge rating, while Kuroro has a high knowledge rating but a low ingenuity rating. From the story we can see that Hisoka and Gon aren't necessarily all that great at planning something ahead of time, but they sure can think of a great plan on a moment's notice. On the other hand Kuroro cannot react fast to a situation, which is why he got caught by Kurapika (Machi pointed out that Kuroro got caught because he was thinking about multiple plans to deal with the sudden light outage). But it's not really a weakness since before a fight he would've already thought of everything that could happen. I don't see Gin being a person in the latter category. That's not to say he has no foresight, but I really don't see him as a character who has everything planned.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    I'm somehow glad that Leorio is back but for some reason I don't think that his Nen ability is that impressive. IIRC his ability is the same as the boxer dude from Tsezugera's team on Greed Island for that reason, and the fact that, we recently got trolled by an unknown artist last week. Makes me unable to enjoy the spoiler to the fullest. So I'll wait until further confirmation.
    The boxer guy's ability only works in a specific location and it requires a long time to setup. Leorio's ability appears to be at will. That's a rather large difference. The boxer's ability is weak because he needed very specific conditions to use it, which reveals that he is not very strong to begin with. It's not weak because the ability itself is weak.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Gin is more of an opportunist rather than a mastermind. We see the Zodiac criticized him as being stupid when he realized he can't see who voted for who either (only Beans can). Based on what we know of Pariston you can even say Pariston saw through his ploy and ensure it would succeed (he was the first person to question rule #5, which was Gin's plan).

I just don't see Gin go up to talk to a random guy (Leorio), and say okay based on what I know of you, you have the perfect personality to pretend you're angry and then punch me in the face, and then people will think you're awesome and then my master plan is now in motion and no one would suspect our alliance. Now, is Gin going to take advantage of this? Of course. I got the feeling like Gon, Gin doesn't necessarily have exceptional planning skills but he's great at improvising and taking advantage of any situation. In the official sourcebook, Gon and Hisoka have a high ingenuity and lower knowledge rating, while Kuroro has a high knowledge rating but a low ingenuity rating. From the story we can see that Hisoka and Gon aren't necessarily all that great at planning something ahead of time, but they sure can think of a great plan on a moment's notice. On the other hand Kuroro cannot react fast to a situation, which is why he got caught by Kurapika (Machi pointed out that Kuroro got caught because he was thinking about multiple plans to deal with the sudden light outage). But it's not really a weakness since before a fight he would've already thought of everything that could happen. I don't see Gin being a person in the latter category. That's not to say he has no foresight, but I really don't see him as a character who has everything planned.
    Not everything, obviously, but most definitely this. As I have said before he will do anything to make the will go on, remember he's the father of Gon and both of them have an unyielding will even though they are stupid. About the eventual plan, he doesn't have to go up to Leorio all he have to do is anger him and then make his attack connect and voilà a favourite might have been born. Also, as I said I doubt he has anything to do with it but still it's fr from impossible, I mean we are talking about Ging the guy who makes this story go around.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    Not everything, obviously, but most definitely this. As I have said before he will do anything to make the will go on, remember he's the father of Gon and both of them have an unyielding will even though they are stupid. About the eventual plan, he doesn't have to go up to Leorio all he have to do is anger him and then make his attack connect and voilà a favourite might have been born. Also, as I said I doubt he has anything to do with it but still it's fr from impossible, I mean we are talking about Ging the guy who makes this story go around.
    The problem is that everything that happened is pretty much in character. Leorio pretty much will punch anyone in the face if they do something that angers him. Gin is someone who is pretty much hated by everyone for being a jerk (the Zodiac and his friends pointed this out many times). So for all this to be planned it'd mean Gin somehow knows this guy who thus far seems to exist only for comedy value is actually a powerhouse user that'd be the right guy to use for his perfect plan.

So far, Gin's plan is far from perfect. He thought he'd be able to see who voted for who, which is clearly something he really wanted to know, and the Zodiac basically laughed at his stupidity when he realized only Beans can see them. Yet if Leorio is part of the plan then it is literally the perfect plan since nobody can possibly tell that was a ploy (everyone acted exactly like they should). So far Pariston is the one described as the guy with the perfect plan. Zodiac know he's up to no good but is powerless to stop him, so clearly he has thought of everything that could possibly happen and is still prepared for them. It'd be pretty boring if you just have two guys with the perfect plan go against each other. Besides, HXH universe seems to flightly favor the guy who can think outside of the box as opposed to the guy who has thought of all 2000 ways the situation can turn out. It's not impossible but it'd be pretty boring to have two masterminds go against each other, especially given Pariston seems to have a significant edge so far as planning goes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The boxer guy's ability only works in a specific location and it requires a long time to setup. Leorio's ability appears to be at will. That's a rather large difference. The boxer's ability is weak because he needed very specific conditions to use it, which reveals that he is not very strong to begin with. It's not weak because the ability itself is weak.
    I didn't say that his ability is weak but I rather think that his ability isn't impressive compared to the other 3 main characters. Leorio, the last main character, who hasn't revealed his ability suddenly shows up and reveals his Nen, which seems to be a carbon copy of that boxer dude. Come on, we all know that Togashi can do better and most importantly that ability has no relation with being a doctor at all. For now, I don't know how his ability works so far so I can't argue about that, I hope there's more to his ability. I better wait for the chapter itself and then I'll base my opinion on it instead of prematurely judging him.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    I didn't say that his ability is weak but I rather think that his ability isn't impressive compared to the other 3 main characters. Leorio, the last main character, who hasn't revealed his ability suddenly shows up and reveals his Nen, which seems to be a carbon copy of that boxer dude. Come on, we all know that Togashi can do better and most importantly that ability has no relation with being a doctor at all. For now, I don't know how his ability works so far so I can't argue about that, I hope there's more to his ability. I better wait for the chapter itself and then I'll base my opinion on it instead of prematurely judging him.
    What's so interesting about Gon's ability? It's just a fist that does a ton of damage. What's so interesting about Netero's ability? It's pretty much a generic 'massive damage/massive range/massive speed' attack that'd be a pretty staple attack in most typical shonen for powerhouse characters. The Royals don't really have interesting abiliteis either (Reinforce body, strength body, clones, mind control). While HXH has a lot of crazy abilities, it also respects the fact that if you're trying to just kill/beat someone, being able to inflict massive damage without significant restriction is still the way to go. Netero's ability is very uninteresting compared to most abilities in HXH since it's pretty much just overpowering the oppoent with sheer speed/power that only he possesses. But it definitely gets the job done.

New Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast