Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Well I was wondering who people considered the coolest guys from ONE PIECE doesn't have to be your favorite ones but some people are just too cool
My personal list :
1 Roronoa Zoro
5 Don Flamingo
3 arlong (fuck jeah!)
2. Mad Wanze
1. Whitebeard: Because he tanked the forces of Marine HQ and died standing up. SERIOUS BADASS MOVE.
2. Mihawk: Because, well, hawk-eyes. That's basically it. Plus his decimation of Don Krieg's ship in the Baratie arc was SERIOUSLY BADASS for so early on in the series before they even got to the Grand Line.
3. Zoro: New look, eye scar. That is all.
4. Enel: Just plain badass confidence. Dude is seriously powerful, just got unlucky by meeting up with his natural enemy. Also, long earlobes.
5. Benn Beckman: Stopping Kizaru just by pointing a rifle at him? TOP TIER BADASS RIGHT THERE.
6. Shanks: A Yonkou who can stop a war just by appearing on the battlefield...AND ONLY ONE ARM. BADASS.
7. The Sea King who ate Shank's Arm: Because I doubt anyone would get away with that now.
8. Coby: Standing up to Akainu after he watched him melt a marine like 10 minutes earlier? BALLS OF STEEL. BADASS ONES.
9. Rob Lucci: Almost killed Luffy by physical force alone. That's pretty serious stuff right there, he earns a mention.
10. Gol D. Roger: KING OF THE PIRATES. He's gotto at least get a mention.
Last edited by Jassaray; November 14, 2011 at 06:59 PM.
Luffy - Epic finishers, talking to Whitebeard as if they were equals.
Zoro - Taking Luffy's fatigue sold me, but he's been BA since he was first introduced.
Whitebeard - Need I say more?
Kizaru - The spanking he gave the supernova's
Aokiji - Lazy Justice ftw
I'd probably put Ace and Sanji in it were more than 5.
2. Akainu (Does not need explanation. He did not stop while getting hammered more and more.)
4. Ben Beckman
Close to that are Kizaru, Zoro and Don Quixote
actually in no particular order, and I could add Kuzan, Lucci, Shiliew, Hawkeyes, X Drake, Hawkins and Law.
Just five? There are way to many for just five...
1. Zorro: Absolutely, he's the most badass character in One Piece. Well, others could catch up to him, but they are not main characters. Zorro vs Kuma on Thriller Bark was epic. Zorro acting Vice-Captainish in W7 (as opposed to Usopp) was epic. Zorro vs. Mr 1 was epic.
2. Viper: An undying suicide terrorist. He just oneshots everyone and almost kills himself in the process. He even "killed" Enel! Too bad he didn't keep the seastone on him long enough..
3. Whitebeard. He fought against dozens of elite Marines, including all three admirals, and he completely owned Blackbeard. His final speech is a literary masterpiece.
4. Akainu, the personfication of Absolute Justice.
5. various, can't decide:
Mr 3. : Probably the most useful guy in the whole manga. And now that he's got facial hair, he even looks cool!
Crocoodile: He has a Hook. Pirates with Hooks are badass.
Dragon: He looks badass, but hasn't appaered very often so far.
Smoker: Damn, i wish i could chain-smoke with no risk
Arlong: The first Grandline-Pirate Luffy faced, the first one to win against Luffy (even though it was due to Luffys own stupidness - putting your feets in stone next to a pool as a non-swimmer...)
Drake: He's a dinosaur. dinosaurs are the personification of badassness. Plus he's named after one of the most interesting pirates of all time.
Sakazuki: He is bad in a particular way; he is powerful and won’t stop to accomplish whatever he aims.
Jimbe: He is pride warrior and very loyal to his friends, race and allies. Someone who endured Impel Dow just for don’t fight Whitebeard.
Benn Beckman: As already said, Borsalino stopped just after him point a rifle at him.
Zoro and Sanji: They’re tied here because both of them wouldn’t stop for a second to give up their dreams to protect Luffy’s dream.
Magellan (I probably would have put him in my top 5 but I'll use his frequent diarrhea as an excuse to keep him out )
Zoro ( He's still pretty bad ass but I think Mihawk still out classes him)
Robin (Right up until Crocodile dodged her water vial, I thought Robin was the most dangerous character in One Piece)
1.- WB. EVen a recycled line about one piece can jump start a new pirate era
2.- Zoro. Obviously
3.- Lucci. Weak as hell by world standards but he still had some presence4. back when fodder appeared to have some strength.
4.- Smoker. Gotta make fodder out of the rookies
5.- Jinbe. Enough said.