Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 211 Discussion/212 Predictions

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse: Chapter 211 Discussion/212 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

---------- Post added November 21, 2011 at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was November 14, 2011 at 10:19 PM ----------

Yes, new chapter is out at Naver!
    Last edited by phio_chan; November 21, 2011 at 10:12 AM.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 211 Discussion/212 Predictions

The raw chapter looks pretty awesome. I have not seen a translations on MF today, looks like we'll have to wait for the chapter to come out.
    Spoiler: 211 raw discussion show

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a good chapter, and it's long!
    Spoiler show

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

... This is me so far just by looking at the art and not understanding a single thing that is being said... I cannot wait for the new chapter...

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 211 is out from Eg scans. Read it from them~.

Edit -

Looks pretty awesome so far. I did not recall Yuriy working for the 13th elder. Was that mentioned before? Although now it makes a lot of sense. Yuriy was serving and protecting Dr. Arith who was the 13th elders subordinate or worker (whatever you call it).

No wonder Crombell has spies among the elders ranks.
    The new guys look cool and strong, I like them already.

Will they be able to trace the fighting back to Frankenstien?

Tao was awesome this chapter. He broke out a cold sweat after realizing he ate Raizel's cookies.
    Last edited by Charlie; November 22, 2011 at 01:07 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

THEY ARE SO FREAKING HILARIOUS.

Tao's face..."what the hell have I done?!" Hahahahahaha he looks so freaked out, hahahahahaha

I love this manhwa.

Also new guys, please don't be disappointing. I'm assuming they must be decent if they showed up with Yuri, though.
    Avoiding debates with people below a certain level of English comp.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww~ That looks they gave Tao and Rai

I wonder though. Yuri acts as the 13th Elder's subordinate. And he was sent to investigate that incident. But truly, he works under Crombell. And it's clear that Crombell doesn't want the Elders to know about Rai, Frank etc. Shouldn't Yuri try to hinder the investigation?
    He probably should try to find out more about Rai, Franky, nobles etc, but he shouldn't let the Cerberus to know about it.

I hope those Cerberus guys will be interesting. And they should be strong enough to make Franky sweat when they engage in battle, even though I really don't think they should be stronger than a head of a clan and his brother ;D
    Regis, Takeo, Tao and M-21 could handle one, one for Seira, one for Frank and one for Rai (poor ones)?

btw those garlock glasses wannabes XD

I still don't know if the KSA agents will fight against Nobles. In the end someone will join the gang though.

ex oriente lux

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My review is out (Here's a link for any who are interested.)

These Cerberus people seem tough. Granted they haven't really done anything yet but the seem like they might be a real threat. From watching Yuri fight Frankenstein, a fight he was allegedly holding back in, I think it's apparent that he would have a considerable advantage over RK-4. If those 4 are near his level things could get interesting.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh, I hate school sometimes. I am so late.

First, hands down on Tao x Rai moments. Simple awesome. I vote for Tao for the second most epic character ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Looks pretty awesome so far. I did not recall Yuriy working for the 13th elder. Was that mentioned before? Although now it makes a lot of sense. Yuriy was serving and protecting Dr. Arith who was the 13th elders subordinate or worker (whatever you call it).
    I didn't either, but I agree with you. I think Dr. Arith must be working for the 13th elder, or perhaps Yuriy was simply got promoted and trusted for a bigger job. Either way, he is one formidable enemy and I wonder what he would do, especially related to the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Will they be able to trace the fighting back to Frankenstien?
    I wonder. I think they have great abilities and power to access many things, so I bet they would reach that conclusion eventually and start to play with Rai and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    I'm assuming they must be decent if they showed up with Yuri, though.
    I agree. After all, Yuriy was once trusted with quite a decent job and strong partner like Dr. Arith and her boys. No wonder this time they are nothing ordinary. We've seen the proof, I suppose. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I wonder though. Yuri acts as the 13th Elder's subordinate. And he was sent to investigate that incident. But truly, he works under Crombell. And it's clear that Crombell doesn't want the Elders to know about Rai, Frank etc. Shouldn't Yuri try to hinder the investigation?
    He probably should try to find out more about Rai, Franky, nobles etc, but he shouldn't let the Cerberus to know about it.
    Wait, he works under Crombel? How could you tell? I suppose Crombel just had his eyes everywhere, but I don't think he's related directly with Yuriy? They don't seem to be the type to go along well. XD The investigation, not sure; I think Yuriy's purpose is different from whatever reason Cerberus came for. Maybe investigating what happened to Dr. Arith's boys after they were destroyed... or something else.

I still don't know if the KSA agents will fight against Nobles. In the end someone will join the gang though.
    Some of us here talked before about expecting Yonsu to join the nobles to fight the Union back, considering her temper and how they despise the Union after all. :P You think?

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Wait, he works under Crombel? How could you tell? I suppose Crombel just had his eyes everywhere, but I don't think he's related directly with Yuriy? They don't seem to be the type to go along well. XD The investigation, not sure; I think Yuriy's purpose is different from whatever reason Cerberus came for. Maybe investigating what happened to Dr. Arith's boys after they were destroyed... or something else.

Some of us here talked before about expecting Yonsu to join the nobles to fight the Union back, considering her temper and how they despise the Union after all. :P You think?
    Dear miss For a moment, I was thinking I was reading the wrong manhwa! I have it (click click) fresh in my memory~ But it's okay XD

Yonsu, hm, I think so too. I think the other other calm one (sorry, I don't remember their names yet) will die... and she'll join Nobles. M-21 case kind of.

ex oriente lux

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear miss For a moment, I was thinking I was reading the wrong manhwa! I have it (click click) fresh in my memory~ But it's okay XD

Yonsu, hm, I think so too. I think the other other calm one (sorry, I don't remember their names yet) will die... and she'll join Nobles. M-21 case kind of.
    My head is completely messed up, sorry.

Ah, I remember that one: Sangeen. XD Yonsu and Sangeen is such an interesting pairing, don't you think? Explosive one goes together with the calm one. I bet Sangeen had saved Yonsu from lots of problems with their attitude. XD Maybe, maybe not. Or they will separate and join different party; one with Union and the other with nobles? :3

I also have another question. Who do you think create Cerberus? The 13th elder himself? Or Crombel? Or someone else?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

The new Cerberus guys looks fun. I like them although the small blond one sure look ugly. I was surprised to see Yuri there too. I have hopes of great fights, as personal guard of an elder sounds quite promising. They must be strong. I thought Cerberus would be one guy though, not a unit, but uhm... maybe it's still the case.

Anyways, I start finding it annoying that it's all the same again and again. Investigating the same old thing. But I'm not gonna complain about that as the atmosphere at the moment rised my hopes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    You wont believe it, but some guy has just asked me for pussy pics. Jeez, so many creeps nowadays. Being a girl on the internet sucks.

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha Tao was so hilarious eating Rai's share , i just love them and what a surprise , right after someone started wondering where could Yuri be he suddenly appears
    Ohh and those Cerberus guys look like trouble , i can't wait to see their abilities though i'm sure Franky and Rai are far better in all points but there's still the thing with Shinwoo and Han being targeted so this worries me a bit >_<

24. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What I actually wonder is why the Union is still so keen on investigating that accident. If it was from past battles, wouldn't they know about it? So far past battles are between Union and Rai and friends, after all. Or was it referring to that fight with Rael? Either way, nobles are not new things for them so what good does it do to do this investigation?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

^I thought the 13th elder want to find dirt about Crombel, and he (or she) might be wondering what happened to his other units who were sent there, among others Dr. Aries and the her sub team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    You wont believe it, but some guy has just asked me for pussy pics. Jeez, so many creeps nowadays. Being a girl on the internet sucks.

27. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast