Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 474 Discussion

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 474 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

ex oriente lux

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 474 Spoiler Discussion

1) "Oh, surprise, ohana posts Bleach first!"
    2) "She says 'It's interesting!!!!!' with 5 exclamation marks!"
    3) *google translator*

UKITAKE IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THIS PLAN *faints*

...I have hard time believing though. Must be a lie. That Ginjo.

ex oriente lux

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE UKITAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

He's back to the story. Through Ginjo's dirty mouth, but he's back.

And i don't believe in his words. Ukitake is too sweet and cool.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh No!! I don't want Ukitake to be a bad guy....... he too sweet for that......

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post

I LOVE UKITAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

He's back to the story. Through Ginjo's dirty mouth, but he's back.

And i don't believe in his words. Ukitake is too sweet and cool.
    Aizen was sweet and cool, look how he turned out!!

I guess it isnt exactly out of the blue IMO, Aizen did address Ukitake at the end of SS arc (maybe im remembering wrong). I wonder what this actually means though :P Maybe he works Directly for the Spirit king?

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by espadaboyzz View Post
    Oh No!! I don't want Ukitake to be a bad guy....... he too sweet for that......
    IMO it would be bad writing if he was the bad guy lol
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

omg... if Ukitake really is a bad guy... Then the plot is exactly the same as with Aizen lol... -_-
    The guy looks great, friendly, etc. and turns out to be some crazy bastard? Please not that again... :/

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel trolled again.
    But I wait for the actual chapter. Regarding Ukitakes disease... He should go down

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Aizen was sweet and cool, look how he turned out!!

I guess it isnt exactly out of the blue IMO, Aizen did address Ukitake at the end of SS arc (maybe im remembering wrong). I wonder what this actually means though :P Maybe he works Directly for the Spirit king?
    Thanks for mentioning it
    I 've reread the ending of SS arc and indeed, it could mean something.
    Now that we know that 'the one pulling strings was Uki', it indeed sounds like Aizen and Uki could be working together (under someone). Maybe they were spies under the King?
    So Ginjo could actually be siding with the King against.. Isshin? SS? Ichigo's powers?
    But Aizen discovered that the King is 'xxx' and he decided he'll go against him.

Or, Uki and Aizen were working under someone else, against the King, but then Aizen though it'll be easier when he'll side with hollows. What is against the rules of SS, and probably against the rules of whoever he was working under.

Or they weren't working under anyone, just them.

Or.

Damn, I'm excited.

ex oriente lux

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Thanks for mentioning it
    I 've reread the ending of SS arc and indeed, it could mean something.
    Now that we know that 'the one pulling strings was Uki', it indeed sounds like Aizen and Uki could be working together (under someone). Maybe they were spies under the King?
    So Ginjo could actually be siding with the King against.. Isshin? SS? Ichigo's powers?
    But Aizen discovered that the King is 'xxx' and he decided he'll go against him.

Or, Uki and Aizen were working under someone else, against the King, but then Aizen though it'll be easier when he'll side with hollows. What is against the rules of SS, and probably against the rules of whoever he was working under.

Or they weren't working under anyone, just them.

Or.

Damn, I'm excited.
    It wouldnt exactly make sense if they were working together, more that they were aware of or answered to someone higher. i.e the Spirit king, Maybe Aizen defected because the King decided something retarded and Ukitake didnt question his thoughts etc.

Uki could be the one reporting back to the King about everything thats happening or maybe he and Hikifune are working towards something. IMO it would be very bad writing if Aizen and Ukitake worked together or had the same goal.

My opinion is that Ginjou will tell Ichigo about the Royal dimension and how they are going to order the Gotei destroyed because they let a hybrid into the team (essentially).. Well thats what ive been thinking anyway, thats the only good way to introduce the Royal dimension, have them slaughter a few Shinigami lol
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it says Ukitake is originator of the plan, does that plan involve Ginjo and fullbringers, or is Ginjo talking about him as he is the bad guy (which i seriously doubt), if he is bad guy then he is probably working for soul king, and thats probably because soul society would crumble without him, that wouldnt make him bad and it would mean he is with rest of SS because they work for him too, now if Ukitake is together with fullbringers that is something else, and his plans originate from when he gave Ginjo his substitute shinigami badge, and who in the world knows whats his plan, well we need a lot more details than this, i hope Kubo wont troll like Ginjo talks like 3 sentences in entire chapter with full of pictures and in the end he mentiones Ukitake as cliffhanger (talk about fast storytelling)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asmodan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

A couple of years ago I made a post about my theory that he was the mastermind...... But no-one listened :P I posted this pic as evidence, kubo does nothing without a reason....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bleach_captains.jpg
    "Do not offend the Chair Leg of Truth; it is wise and terrible." - Spider Jerusalem

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Ukitake?!?!?! If he is then .... Bleah forget it, its imposible...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it'll be all that sinister of a plan i think it was just to get his powers back, and i think ginjou had plans of his own. Why would ukitake give ginjou some of ichigo's powers? it doesn't make sense. this is suppose to be a short arc after all. If ukitake is indeed the mastermind then what about shinsui. those two are always involved with each others plans. I just think he knew about the full bringers and how the badge could be used. After all he was the one to give the badge to ichigo. Did ukitake know that ichigo would eventually have to use mugetsu against aizen and lose his powers? If so that means he knows ichigo's father. Maybe Ichigo's father has been working with ss all along and that's why we never saw them make a big deal about it when he showed up to fight aizen and when they all gave powers to that sword....
    Last edited by Punisher6; November 22, 2011 at 08:04 AM.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    It wouldnt exactly make sense if they were working together, more that they were aware of or answered to someone higher. i.e the Spirit king, Maybe Aizen defected because the King decided something retarded and Ukitake didnt question his thoughts etc.

Uki could be the one reporting back to the King about everything thats happening or maybe he and Hikifune are working towards something. IMO it would be very bad writing if Aizen and Ukitake worked together or had the same goal.

My opinion is that Ginjou will tell Ichigo about the Royal dimension and how they are going to order the Gotei destroyed because they let a hybrid into the team (essentially).. Well thats what ive been thinking anyway, thats the only good way to introduce the Royal dimension, have them slaughter a few Shinigami lol
    I think Uki and Aizen could be working together (under someone) until the point where Aizen decided that he'll side with hollows. Then they could see he's cruel and sick and all that, and I doubt Uki is like that.

Interesting point also, Ichigo got his badge from Uki (and Ishida knows something is wrong with the badge thing), so I guess Ginjo got the badge from Uki too and that's how he got involved.

The more I think about it, the more I like where this is going.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omnion_1990's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodan View Post
    A couple of years ago I made a post about my theory that he was the mastermind...... But no-one listened :P I posted this pic as evidence, kubo does nothing without a reason....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bleach_captains.jpg
    In my opinion when that picture was released ukitakes identity wast revealed. its the same trick kishimoto used in naruto with akatsuki, showing pein and konan facing away. I dont think its some conspiracy theory.

New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast