Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Bleach 474 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I didn't follow the entire convo I admit...but this part stood out a bit...did SS have any real motive to start trusting Ichigo? After the SS arc? I'm not saying he was suspicious or anything...but he had Hollowfication ability, and SS is against hollows...that alone can be a reason for not trusting him completely...not to mention the fact that one of the biggest traitors, Aizen shaped his plans around creating and using hybrids...also Ichigo allied himself with the Vizards which was not a good point from SS' point of view in that moment

The moment that they began showing some trust was when they realized that Ichigo is the only one can defeat Aizen...so they acted in this concert to achieve this, even though in the end Aizen just wtfpwned them...but that's beside the point...then he actually defeated Aizen, he showed control over his hollow, so then full trust began...and they acted to restore his powers

What I'm trying to say is that SS isn't to blame for showing trust just now...they were entitled to their suspicions IMO
    Im wondering if they even go that far, look at how Capt'n commander actually spared the fraccion of Harribel. He could have killed m on the spot but he didnt. So there is also a personal aspect to SS other then its laws and regulations.
    Even considering the treason + reason for Aizen to have Rukia killed, the laws did state that death is the penalty for her crime. So there was no reason to pull off the execution and even reinstate her as a shinigami. There just are moments where rules and regulation + misstrust disapear and make place for emotion and what is just.
    Didnt Ukitake quote the captain commander on the instance of their betrayal that justice was what he tought them? Its late so dont take all i say too litteraly but the justice ment is that of the feeling/sense of justice rather then laws+regulation.
    SS wouldnt simply go in suspision mode over Ichigo due to his hollow powers. Another sidepoint is that Ichigo didnt seek those powers he simply gained them as a sideeffect of him regaining his powers the first time. The Vizard on the other hand seeked those powers.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SSichi's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    The Vizard on the other hand seeked those powers.
    how the the visored ever seek out their hollow powers they were turned that way because of aizen they simply had to make the best outta what they had after that which meant gaining control of their inner hollows

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Im wondering if they even go that far, look at how Capt'n commander actually spared the fraccion of Harribel. He could have killed m on the spot but he didnt. So there is also a personal aspect to SS other then its laws and regulations.
    Spared them? He burned them to crisp
    Quote Quote:
    Even considering the treason + reason for Aizen to have Rukia killed, the laws did state that death is the penalty for her crime. So there was no reason to pull off the execution and even reinstate her as a shinigami. There just are moments where rules and regulation + misstrust disapear and make place for emotion and what is just.
    Didnt Ukitake quote the captain commander on the instance of their betrayal that justice was what he tought them? Its late so dont take all i say too litteraly but the justice ment is that of the feeling/sense of justice rather then laws+regulation.
    SS wouldnt simply go in suspision mode over Ichigo due to his hollow powers. Another sidepoint is that Ichigo didnt seek those powers he simply gained them as a sideeffect of him regaining his powers the first time. The Vizard on the other hand seeked those powers.
    That's true that there is room for emotion, but it just means that there was no room for emotion here...because thanks to the emotion Ichigo invaded SS, so his emotions have the chance to make him act against SS again...also I don't really know the reasons for SS to be tagging Ichigo I'm assuming, but from what we've seen until now, I can conclude that indeed SS would go into suspicion mode...

Ichigo didn't seek out the hollow powers, but he didn't show too much ability to control it did he? We are talking about the period just after the fight against Byakuya...that performance wasn't really reassuring...not taking similar measures to what they took against the Vizards actually shows a tiny bit of trust there....

And for the record, Vizards didn't seek out those powers either, and we've seen the reaction of SS

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Spared them? He burned them to crisp
    He didn't. Well, he did, but then he let Harribel & her fraccion go to Hueco Mundo peacefully.
    But it just further shows that Soul society has started to change.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 474 Discussion

man,if ichigo will turn out to betray soul society or to join xcution,I will really be disappointed by kubo tite. and there is still the fact between urahara,isshin and ukitake,something tells me there is a hidden purpose.

New Reply
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23