Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 474 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 474 Spoiler Discussion

It sure does feel like urahara going to kill Ginjou I don't even know if ichigo will win since he went Bankai before Ginjou (assuming he has it) and I would ginjou to display his own shinigami powers for once anyway I cant wait to see the pics.
    Last edited by Xerous; November 22, 2011 at 11:17 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not only surprising... I just can't say if I believe these spoilers or not. It might be a troll from Gnjou's or Kubo's part, but still maybe a chapter will be more clear with that.
    I hope we won't see Ukitake as the second Aizen. Even with Isshin he can't be as strong as Yama. I hope the next chapters will explain more and why do we need Urahara? Ichigo's Bankai should be enough against Ginjou (even though I don't know why his Shikai wasn't)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I reckon it's true. At this point Ginjou has no reason at all to lie.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow we been super trolled by KUBo once again wtf Ukitake you serious

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

This has to be a lie!!!
    Why?

Because Kubo has already drawn this card. If this turns out to be true, then the same thing with Aizen will happen again. The pattern is exactly the same. First of all the nicest, most respectable and least malicious looking captain turns out to be evil, secondly this fondness over Ichigo and his powers and lastly the association with people outside Soul society. This will be a major let down if it turns out to be true.

I mean this guy is genuinely good, if you look back on Aizen you'll notice some mystery and obscurity but this one has always been surrounded by a gentle and good aura. Not only that but it will also kill Shunsui. This is also one of the major differences that make me doubt that he is behind this. He's always been loyal to both Shunsui and Yamamoto for centuries.

Please do not let this be!!!
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member noVaLue's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking the fact that Ginjo doesn't know Ichigo's willpower. Ichigo already changed Soul Society... the fact that a substitute shinigami, desert hist post ... And then is searching for more power, makes Ichigo more angry.
    Code:
    No Signature, because it's one.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I can only hope its a lie. Never saw that coming. If Ukitake is the mastermind then the bigger question is involvement of Shunsui. Considering how the two are always are together. Possibility of Shunsui involvement can not be overlooked.
    Ukitate is probably a pawn just like tousen was its probably gonn abe the same this time too liek when tousen betrayed komamura but this time it will be ukitake and shinsui and the real villain will be the soul King. We all know urahara knew this already but never told anyone i hate that about him he knows everything but only says it after it happens wtf

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

You guys imagine that ukitate is indeed the bad guy but he cant do anything atm because his body is weak thats why he made those badget to controll Substitute shinigami but what he really wants is Ichigos body so that way he transfer over to ichigos Young strong body instead of his sick weak body kinda like ORochimaru jutsu. Like they said ukitake has always had a weak body so he probably had enough of it and went ahead with this plan. probably after what happen during aizens chaos. No one would have notice anything he was doing cause they had to be worried about arrancars and aizen and etc

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    Ukitate is probably a pawn just like tousen was its probably gonn abe the same this time too liek when tousen betrayed komamura but this time it will be ukitake and shinsui and the real villain will be the soul King. We all know urahara knew this already but never told anyone i hate that about him he knows everything but only says it after it happens wtf
    I am not convinced about Soul King. I mean, why would he has to conspire like that when he is the king. Nor am I convinced about Ukitake being a pawn. In my opinion, Ukitake could do great as the ultimate antagonist. Some facts -he is one of the oldest captains and was trained by Yama himself. Yama wouldn't train just anybody, no. We don't know his bankia - KT can go anywhere with this character.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Like some mentioned before there have been hints that Ukitake is on another side. Whether he's working with or has ever worked with Aizen is questionable although I think it's obvious that Aizen knew something about Ukitake when he made that speech abouth the throne being empty. Some questions that would be answered by Ukitake being on another side is when Kaien died he got crazy sick even though as a captain he should have been able to kill that hollow easily still (another possibility is he knew of its powers to take away a soul slayers power). He was pretty much lights out throughout the entire SS arc and then woke up suddenly when Aizen "died". He gave substitute badges is a big one. During the FKT arc he seemed to be able to counter Stark almost too easily and he was the first Captain to be taken out once WW appeared (which seemed like a big joke but maybe it was because he was one of the most dangerous people out there). Honestly though only time will tell as much as KT thinks ahead he also kind of throws stuff randomly so his story isn't so predictable. Remember how everyone thought that there would be a war in the winter and that orihime would destroy the hougkyo? Yeah just take what you can get troll or no troll, nothing is ever as it seems nor is it otherwise.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Kubo is trolling again.
    Never saw this shit coming, aw man... You can hate on Bleach, on it's slow pace, but you certainly cannot deny that Kubo is really good at giving us some shocking truth here.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gonna really a great twist if true, but I think Ginjou is simply twisting the facts or being manipulated by another.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Gonna really a great twist if true, but I think Ginjou is simply twisting the facts or being manipulated by another.
    There's a limit to twisting facts.
    Why didn't he say for example " Someone behind the shadows in SS " or " Mayuri ".
    Why that Ukitake especially ? Out of all the captains, he's the least suspected by something like this.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I will withhold my "Kubo is Trolling" comment until I read the actual chapter. Even if SS is monitoring people who they deem "useful" so what. That makes perfect sense to me. It's like, if my country has an army, and we decide to contract some of the fighting to an outside person or group that is in no way affiliated with us, it makes sense that we would watch them because they might not necessarily have the same ties and loyalty to our country as we do because they're not from here. So of course I would monitor them. Ever since Ichigo became a substitute shinigami, Ukitake has always been on his side in one way or the other...even enough to fight Yamamoto which is essentially a death sentence whether your fighting with Shunsui or not. So, the monitoring of substitute shinigamis seems like a pragmatic decision without any malice behind it, but again, I'll wait to read the chapter and if Kubo is trolling, you know I'll be the first to say so...lol.
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So what ? SS decided to make some kind of super electronic bracelet to keep the Shinigami substitutes under their watch. Big deal. As if this kind of precaution wasn't expected. It's not like they should let anyone who has a Shinigami power to do whatever he wants. Even if Ukitake is behind that (and we have to discover how it happened yet) it doesn't make him "evil".

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    So what ? SS decided to make some kind of super electronic bracelet to keep the Shinigami substitutes under their watch. Big deal. As if this kind of precaution wasn't expected. It's not like they should let anyone who has a Shinigami power to do whatever he wants. Even if Ukitake is behind that (and we have to discover how it happened yet) it doesn't make him "evil".
    If he did say " Yamamoto " decided to keep an eye on those, or maybe " Central 46 ", that would make more sense because they're usually the guys who are dealing with this kind of shit.

But Ukitake bro ? He didn't even mention that Ukitake received orders from Central 46 or anything... So it is suspicious.

New Reply
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast