Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful)

2 1.50%
  • 2 (Boring)

7 5.26%
  • 3 (Regular)

25 18.80%
  • 4 (Good)

64 48.12%
  • 5 (Epic!)

35 26.32%
New Reply
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: One Piece 647 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Franklyn D. Kieran's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 647 Discussion / 648 Prediction

I see a lot of people beleive Jinbe will join the Straw Hats because of this current arc?

I really hope he doesn't! I'm probably one of few that are hoping Bon Clay will make his return and join the crew! I think his powers would be very useful and him and Sanji could make a better team then even Jinbe and Sanji in the recent chapters.

That aside, I loved Robin's reaction to Franky's awesome giant robot! And Chopper's expressions in his monster point are still kind of cute, but creepy at the same time...

I'm looking forward to answers for the "Joy Boy" mystery that has been brought up, I wouldn't be too surprised if it were Roger like a lot of people are saying. I'd also love to see the Mugiwara claim territory over Fishman Island in place of Big Mamma, somehow...

This must be how Anti-Obito Theorists felt when Kishimoto revealed Tobi as Obito.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Franklyn D. Kieran View Post
    I'm looking forward to answers for the "Joy Boy" mystery that has been brought up, I wouldn't be too surprised if it were Roger like a lot of people are saying. I'd also love to see the Mugiwara claim territory over Fishman Island in place of Big Mamma, somehow...
    Its been said like a hundred times yet, but how the hell could it possibly Rodger?
    Joy Boy was on the Poneglyph after all, and the Poneglyphs are as old as the lost age wich is 800 years and longer!

Do you think Roger was over 800 years old? Or that Rodger was some kind of reincarnation or something?

I just dont why there are so many users saying that "Joy Boy must be Roger".
    It makes absolutely no sense...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BurnSchulz View Post
    Its been said like a hundred times yet, but how the hell could it possibly Rodger?
    Joy Boy was on the Poneglyph after all, and the Poneglyphs are as old as the lost age wich is 800 years and longer!

Do you think Roger was over 800 years old? Or that Rodger was some kind of reincarnation or something?

I just dont why there are so many users saying that "Joy Boy must be Roger".
    It makes absolutely no sense...
    Did Roger not leave a message on a Poneglyph that was saw in te Skypia arc? So what stops him from leaving a message on another one at Fishman island?

Why the sarcasm? It's kinda obvious Roger wasn't 800... LOL, but what stops him from leaving a message on the poneglyph like he did at Skypia?

This must be how Anti-Obito Theorists felt when Kishimoto revealed Tobi as Obito.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Joy Boy might have been the person who had originally thought of uniting the Fishmen and the Humans, and might have had descended from the country that created all these Poneglyphs, but his idea failed when the WG or the ancestors of Celestial beings took action and tried to destroy the relationship between humans and fishmen.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Did Roger not leave a message on a Poneglyph that was saw in te Skypia arc? So what stops him from leaving a message on another one at Fishman island?

Why the sarcasm? It's kinda obvious Roger wasn't 800... LOL, but what stops him from leaving a message on the poneglyph like he did at Skypia?
    Was it on the stone or on the side on the golden bell? I don't remember it correctly because I thought that the Stones where special and can't be destroyed and yet people from the early ages where able to carve writing on it.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: One Piece 647 Discussion / 648 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    Joy Boy might have been the person who had originally thought of uniting the Fishmen and the Humans, and might have had descended from the country that created all these Poneglyphs, but his idea failed when the WG or the ancestors of Celestial beings took action and tried to destroy the relationship between humans and fishmen.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Was it on the stone or on the side on the golden bell? I don't remember it correctly because I thought that the Stones where special and can't be destroyed and yet people from the early ages where able to carve writing on it.
    I recently read the Skypia arc again about a week ago, and I'm pretty sure it was on the side of the Poneglyth, because one of the Cyandians when Robin finished reading it mentioned there was something inscribed on the side.

But it's not as though I said "Joy Boy is definitely Roger" all I said was I wouldn't be surprised, as anything could happen with One Piece

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont believe SH will claim FI as their territory. it's not their style. they have not claimed any territory ever since they began their adventure. but they will help those in need that is for sure

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    i dont believe SH will claim FI as their territory. it's not their style. they have not claimed any territory ever since they began their adventure. but they will help those in need that is for sure
    That and, its too early in the story for them to claim an island they have not even entered the NW, they might be considered world class pirates however their skill are still untested.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Its simple.
    Roger did not wrote the Poneglyphs.. even in Skypia he didnt wrote on them, but besides them. The Poneglyphs are made out of indestructable Material wich he never could have destroyed or even scratched, so he couldnt write on them.

Here is the Poneglyph of Skypia:
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-2408-...apter-301.html

Look at the first panel top right to see the note besides of the Poneglyphstone.

Gold Roger wrote his message on the Gold!
    See better in the Anime Version:

Next to the Fishman Island Poneglyph:
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/628/15

Robin even refers to the Poneglyph that there is "Joy Boy" mentioned..
    Its not in a signature besides it like it was on Skypia.

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 647 Discussion

Men,I really like the picture on the right below http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/39808484/10 ,I love when oda draws rufy with those eyes!!! and it's also for the other characters

New Reply
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17