Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: HSDK 453 Discussion/ 454 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 453 Discussion/ 454 Predictions

The chapter has arrived!!

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...45/c453/1.html

Good chapter awesome action

Jihan's sister is super hot!!
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; November 18, 2011 at 06:29 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 453 Discussion/ 454 Predictions

I like the way Kenichi handled himself in this chapter, not being overwhelmed by the situation and not panicking during the surprise attack and getting the better of the exchange. He's becoming much more dependable in these types of situations.

Also, we've been introduced to the second heir to the throne. Seems like Kenichi and Sakaki have allies in their rescue mission, although the sister's mission is most likely revenge. I also see the set up for a fight between Lona and Miu as a way of displaying Miu's upgrade in power.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes,nice chapter..I liked how Kenichi reacted in this situation..he is totaly beyond a disciple class now(no second toughts,no hesitations he acted coolheaded and fast..even tough he was facing a girl *he got some girl-fightning problems..do not remember actualy how they resolved ><'*)
    Okay questions what bothers me...why the princess searches for Silcardo? Revenge? Actualy im doubt it..i think she wants to be his disciple..and....if thats true,then at one point she realy will fight Miu to prove herself worthy(and im sure she will fail,case if this arc will end in any onther way but Kenichi vs Miu,it will truly be a fail)
    Silcardo is a hero? Realy?Hmmm...i wonder...whats hes heroic deeds...(prob have to do somethin with killin a king or smthn)
    p.s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper
    Jihan's sister is super hot!!
    Eeehm...maybe im just a nerd too much or in a desparatly need of gf..but 95% of girls in this manga is frickin hot ><'(consider this as a praise for mangaka^^')
    Exceptions only chibi-ones.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, actually, most girls in manga are smokin' hot. That's one of the things I've learned. It's done as part of the fan service.

Shader, obviously, the princess wants to avenge her brother, Jihan, so of course she wants to go against Jenazad. Wasn't that already stated in the chapter? Or are you thinking she's lying about wanting to avenge her brother and is actually wanting to become Jenazad's disciple in Miu's place?

But yeah, I do agree with you both about how Kenichi acted in this chapter. He's coming along great as a martial artist. Now, hopefully, this attitude he's got continues for long enough for him to be able to rescue Miu.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not the only one who noticed that Jihan's sister could be twins with that Capoeria girl right? http://www.mangatoyou.com/Historys_S...enichi/236/14/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    I'm not the only one who noticed that Jihan's sister could be twins with that Capoeria girl right? http://www.mangatoyou.com/Historys_S...enichi/236/14/
    Its the author's drawing style. Some faces end up blending in together and looking the same. So Lona looks like that Capoeria girl. Good job for catching that though since that girl appeared way back in the D&D tournament.

Anyways awesome chapter this week. Looks like Kenichi is healed and I think Sakaki is healed too.

The color page was pretty awesome with Miu as fanservice and holding those wicked blades. One thing that freaked me out though was the fact that it looks like Miu doesn't wear underwear/panties. You can see her V shaped curve with no cloth on her right and the readers left... Thats kinda hot I'll admit and poor Kenichi would die of a nosebleed from seeing Miu in that state.

I laughed when Sakaki disarmed the Grenade like it was nothing and Kenichi was fast in taking out the small fry.

Sham (Jihan's loli servant) looks like a tan Chikage as some have stated/noticed. Figures she would see Jihan die and confirm his death too since some of us may have speculated that Jihan might have survived.

The mysterious pair attacking Kenichi and Sakaki was cliche but done well. Sakaki apparently has experience with weapons that leave wounds without being able to stitch them.

The throw Kenichi did was pretty awesome since he was about to lose one of his legs but reversed it in his favor.

Sham knowing Japanese was a given but Lona too was a surprise. But then again Jihan knew Japanese too. All in all a great chapter.

I'm looking forward to what Lona and her grandpa/master have planned and what their motives are besides to take back the country from Jenazad's control.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Its the author's drawing style. Some faces end up blending in together and looking the same. So Lona looks like that Capoeria girl. Good job for catching that though since that girl appeared way back in the D&D tournament.

Anyways awesome chapter this week. Looks like Kenichi is healed and I think Sakaki is healed too.

The color page was pretty awesome with Miu as fanservice and holding those wicked blades. One thing that freaked me out though was the fact that it looks like Miu doesn't wear underwear/panties. You can see her V shaped curve with no cloth on her right and the readers left... Thats kinda hot I'll admit and poor Kenichi would die of a nosebleed from seeing Miu in that state.

I laughed when Sakaki disarmed the Grenade like it was nothing and Kenichi was fast in taking out the small fry.

Sham (Jihan's loli servant) looks like a tan Chikage as some have stated/noticed. Figures she would see Jihan die and confirm his death too since some of us may have speculated that Jihan might have survived.

The mysterious pair attacking Kenichi and Sakaki was cliche but done well. Sakaki apparently has experience with weapons that leave wounds without being able to stitch them.

The throw Kenichi did was pretty awesome since he was about to lose one of his legs but reversed it in his favor.

Sham knowing Japanese was a given but Lona too was a surprise. But then again Jihan knew Japanese too. All in all a great chapter.

I'm looking forward to what Lona and her grandpa/master have planned and what their motives are besides to take back the country from Jenazad's control.
    I'm not sold on the idea that Sakaki is completely healed, he was still wearing bandages in this chapter. Plus he was stabbed very deep in the abdomen by Hongou not too long ago i'm sure it takes months to fully recover from a wound like that even if it wasn't as extreme as Apachai's . I do believe Kenichi is back to full strength though.

I agree with what everyone is saying though its become evident Kenichi's resolve to rescue Miu is very strong and he did handle himself very well in this chapter i feel he's getting stronger the more he grows as a martial artist.

@Kenichi23 yea i do see a possible future fight between Lona and Miu which would be cool, but i also want to see Kenichi fight Miu or someone at his level in all out death match. Kenichi is the main character i want to see him fight not just Miu and the other master class fighters.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; November 18, 2011 at 09:45 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

^I almost completely agree, though we have to remember that there are some places on Sakaki's body where he always wears bandages. Like his arms, for instance. Same for Kenichi, after that little costume change he had when the Ryozanpaku masters gave him his new gear. Though, yeah, I, too, think Sakaki hasn't been completely healed yet. Before and Kenichi left Ryozanpaku, we were told that he hasn't been fully healed yet but is still going to accompany Kenichi in the Miu Rescue Mission.

@Crimsonlink: Yeah, I agree with you about Miu and how Kenichi might die of a nosebleed when he sees her like that. [Of course, he won't really die, since it's a manga and characters in comic relief moments such as those of a nosebleed don't really die.]

New Reply