Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

21 44.68%
  • Good

18 38.30%
  • Okay

7 14.89%
  • Bad

1 2.13%
  • Fail!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sofos11's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

Well I dont think lucy will close the door,i believe future Rogue(if he is Rogue) will interfere and will have a rematch vs Natsu
    Also Ignell said that he will meet natsu in the dragin king Festival so i expect the good dragons to attack the gate dragons(Zirconis will also appear again)
    I am interested now what Jellal wanted with Lahar,Jellal is smart he plans something
    In the future they didnt know about the 10000 dragon attack so they went with eclipse 1,because i dont think there was someone from the future.Wouldnt be better if future lucy told this to the present.
    Last edited by sofos11; April 12, 2013 at 08:59 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it only me or the chapter felt terribly short :/ Oh well, I was pretty excited for this chapter, so I guess it's to be expected :3

It was pretty clear that the dragons would come from there, now only to see if they manage to close it and save the world. Although they will still have to deal with those that have already managed to pass the gate. I'm thinking Charle's vision (Lucy crying / singing in ruins) won't in the end come as true, they will "break fate", but I still think it would be pretty epic to see it drawn. Oh well P:

ex oriente lux

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

amazing chapter hmm futurec= lucy would havebeen better off telling everyone lool
    we going to have a dejavu moment like be kind rewind

hmm its that the dragons will kill those at the gate before the other fairy tails move in

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

told yah the door is where the dragons come out and i think i know why the future rouge wants for it to be open maybe he will use the same method where he absorbed Stings power maybe he can do it with real dragons too

and PS: those Dragons are from Monster Hunter World hahahahah

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

one of the best FT chapters yet, very very epic compelling read

lucy is amazing, you have to love her spirit

lol at the troll mashima mixing in some fan service during the heat of the climax

11. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hahahah those dragons are similar as the Monster Hunter Dragons

the 1st dragon is similar as a BASARIOS and GRAVIOS

2nd Dragon is similar to a AGNATOR

3rd Dragon following the AGNAROR look-alike a KHEZU(in fire )

4th Dragon is similar to a GYPCEROS

5th Dragons is similar to these Dragons - URAGAAN and BARROTH

hahahahaha

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

wow first of out of all the things to posses lucy i never thought it would a spirit like crux. but its good to see the dragons.

An empire falls, the rise of the dragons and the now the rebirth of the future...

i think rogue will go the gate and guide the dragons and kill present lucy.

but i have a question is rogue trying to be the next acnologia....?

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I know why future Rogue wants to keep the gate open and the dragons coming through it, it's hinted in the Dragon King chapter about the Dragon King festival. He wants to kill all the dragons and become the Dragon King like Acnologia did as the most powerful dragon slayer, or maybe he actually is Acnologia just in the past and somehow he will get sent back in time 400 years ago using that gate... Got to admit his clothes and looks are very similar to what Acnologia has.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, what an epic chapter! I have to wonder though, if Rogue and Sting killed their prospective dragons, aren't they the ones with the most advantage in this situation?

Also, Future!Rogue doesn't seem like the same person. I'd like to think he comes from another timeline all together. As Lucy said, it connects different timelines together, right? Maybe in another timeline, Rogue accidentally used the Eclipse Canon to be sent forward in time, got corrupted somehow, then decided to go back in time to make sure the corruption happens. Er. If that makes sense?

I loved how Lucy and Natsu had the same thoughts despite being in two totally separated places. That's the power of Fairy Tail, I guess. Though I hope Natsu doesn't spend too much time fighting Rogue, they are going to be going up against much bigger monsters very soon.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Wow, what an epic chapter! I have to wonder though, if Rogue and Sting killed their prospective dragons, aren't they the ones with the most advantage in this situation?

Also, Future!Rogue doesn't seem like the same person. I'd like to think he comes from another timeline all together. As Lucy said, it connects different timelines together, right? Maybe in another timeline, Rogue accidentally used the Eclipse Canon to be sent forward in time, got corrupted somehow, then decided to go back in time to make sure the corruption happens. Er. If that makes sense?

I loved how Lucy and Natsu had the same thoughts despite being in two totally separated places. That's the power of Fairy Tail, I guess. Though I hope Natsu doesn't spend too much time fighting Rogue, they are going to be going up against much bigger monsters very soon.
    the biggest question in my opinion is did crux also investigate and find the same problem in the timeline of future lucy, and if so why didnt she warn them not to allow the gate to be opened

i have a feeling the shadow is controlling rogue, and is hungry for power, and the shadow wanted to make sure the dragons were released which is why it sent rogue back also to eliminate lucy

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this chapter left me speechless! so many things going through my mind!

I'm going a step further. I don't think Sting wants to be the "new" acnologia. I think Sting IS acnologia and that he will travel back in time after slaying some of those dragons / will be sent back by Lucy.

Lucy pulling that door with her right hand. She probably lost her right arm in the different timeline when closing the door. We've got plenty of dragons, more than can be defeated i guess (Although they are probably far away from Acnologia level it would take several S class mages to defeat one - if it is even possible for a non dragon slayer. We've got Laxus, Sting, Orga, present Rogue and Gajeel around. Pretty convenient, isn't it? 5 Dragon Slayers + 5 Guild masters and several members for 5 dragons.

Still there is jellal. He knows something (probably back from his time in the Council) nobody else does. We know that those "good" dragons left 14 years argo when Lucy's mother died and. However what if Layla sacrificed her life to bring those young Dragon slayers into the present of 7 years ago. It would finally explain the thing with the Runes and being over 80 years old. Indeed those runes might have meant "born more than 80 years ago" as an exact meaning. Jellal might use Lucy (nah, she won't die, so it's probably be Yukino who is sacrificing herself) to open a gate to wherever the "good" dragons like Igneel are. A battle between dragons? Could it be more epic?

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Is it only me or the chapter felt terribly short :/ Oh well, I was pretty excited for this chapter, so I guess it's to be expected :3

It was pretty clear that the dragons would come from there, now only to see if they manage to close it and save the world. Although they will still have to deal with those that have already managed to pass the gate. I'm thinking Charle's vision (Lucy crying / singing in ruins) won't in the end come as true, they will "break fate", but I still think it would be pretty epic to see it drawn. Oh well P:
    the big spreads made the chapter seem short
    i agree, but it was totally worth it, as this was one of the best chapters of the entire manga so far, mashima did an excellent job of saying ALOT with few words and getting right to the meat of the plot without any distractions

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    Wow, this chapter left me speechless! so many things going through my mind!

I'm going a step further. I don't think Sting wants to be the "new" acnologia. I think Sting IS acnologia and that he will travel back in time after slaying some of those dragons / will be sent back by Lucy.

Lucy pulling that door with her right hand. She probably lost her right arm in the different timeline when closing the door. We've got plenty of dragons, more than can be defeated i guess (Although they are probably far away from Acnologia level it would take several S class mages to defeat one - if it is even possible for a non dragon slayer. We've got Laxus, Sting, Orga, present Rogue and Gajeel around. Pretty convenient, isn't it? 5 Dragon Slayers + 5 Guild masters and several members for 5 dragons.

Still there is jellal. He knows something (probably back from his time in the Council) nobody else does. We know that those "good" dragons left 14 years argo when Lucy's mother died and. However what if Layla sacrificed her life to bring those young Dragon slayers into the present of 7 years ago. It would finally explain the thing with the Runes and being over 80 years old. Indeed those runes might have meant "born more than 80 years ago" as an exact meaning. Jellal might use Lucy (nah, she won't die, so it's probably be Yukino who is sacrificing herself) to open a gate to wherever the "good" dragons like Igneel are. A battle between dragons? Could it be more epic?
    very interesting theory, perhaps acnologia does not require the celestial gate to time travel, or wanted to gain more power by consuming even more dragons, either way mashima has done an excellent job of making all of us readers think, and wonder what is going to happen next, i dont know about the rest of you but i am dying to see what happens in next weeks chapter, and it has been a little while since fairy-tail had me on the edge of my seat with suspense like this

25. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Shit just got real I'd dare say. XD
    The dragons coming through the door was predictable, but this turn of events is so interesting that I don't mind the predictability at all.
    Anyway the arrival of the dragons was directed pretty well by Mashima, because he was able to convey the sense of fear and desperation which many characters in this chapter felt.
    About the next chapter, seems like we will see the entire cast of the Celestial spirits (the entire Zodiac) and I think this mean that Yukino will find her reason to live.
    Man, I want to read already the next chapter.

27. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So as expected the whole door thing was a lie and it was indeed used to actually bring forth the dragons... Now the story makes sense and we know why dragons disappeared 400 years ago. I guess this development was completely obvious once we consider that rogue has been well proven to be about as evil as a guy can get and it was his objective to open a door to another time.

I guess the chapter has not quite given us any hints as to what happened with the DS parent dragons and the origin of the real DS we have seen. Natsu and co are obviously from 400 years back in the past.... so perhaps they were raised in the past by the dragons and then sent into the future through something like eclipse... In that case then the situation is that the parent dragons are either in the past or they never traveled in time and are on their way to the door right now.

How about a crackpot theory though. Now that the door is opened the only chance for them to survive is to keep the door open. Right now we are seeing a bunch of dragons coming in through the door. We also know igneel intends to take part in the dragon king's festival which is precisely what is happening now. So that leaves the question of where are igneel and the other dragons coming from to take whatever part they are supposed to take in this. either they have to pass through the door or they arrive from somewhere else. Perhaps the key here will end up being future rogue. If future rogue wants to close the door after a certain amount of dragons have passed then perhaps it is because he will want to stop a specific set of dragons from getting there and then. Or perhaps natsu and co will find out they can call forth friendlier dragon and somehow gather the magic to open eclipse once again.

29. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast