Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 102

Thread: Fairy Tail: The Movie

  1. #31
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    is it just me or Eclair really looks like female version of Zeref?
    I thought about that, she seems someone that comes out from 400 years ago like him, her style and how she's drawn are very much what a female zeref would look like to me. Only she befriends lucy, for some reason, wonder why her, lately mashima seems like he wants to test her luck xD

  2. #32
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    I thought about that, she seems someone that comes out from 400 years ago like him, her style and how she's drawn are very much what a female zeref would look like to me. Only she befriends lucy, for some reason, wonder why her, lately mashima seems like he wants to test her luck xD
    yeah yeah, i remember seeing her on some cover pages for some ft chapters and i was convinced it was zeref in a female dress XD. Well we do not know maybe zeref will befriend lucy as well haha.I mean they never met in person

  3. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    yeah yeah, i remember seeing her on some cover pages for some ft chapters and i was convinced it was zeref in a female dress XD. Well we do not know maybe zeref will befriend lucy as well haha.I mean they never met in person
    That was fishy how she didnt see him and he had been RIGHT THERE! i so see her befriending him, shes too nice that way (look at her pitying flare)
    It makes me feel eclair isnt what she seems :/

  4. #34
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    That was fishy how she didnt see him and he had been RIGHT THERE! i so see her befriending him, shes too nice that way (look at her pitying flare)
    It makes me feel eclair isnt what she seems :/
    omg your so right! when she was pitying flare , i was like are you serious the chick is like nuts and SM prolly, even threatened little Asuke.Oh well our dear Lucy(thats why we love her so much, and not for the breast size )
    Anyway so excited for the movie, wish i could of seen it on a big screen actually

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie



    This song is organized and sung by Jang Geun-suk, titled '' 200 Miles '' in his album, '' Just Crazy '', as Fairy Tail's movie opening song.

    ---------- Post added July 23, 2012 at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was July 16, 2012 at 10:51 AM ----------

    Some sketches from the movie
    Spoiler: part 1 show


    Spoiler: part 2 show


    It's promising guys, to bad we have to wait a year or so to get the sub ^^'

  7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie

    Hmm.... I wonder if this is a sign of things to come?? with the promos for Road to Ninja now finished, I wonder if the media will focus their attention on this movie??

    The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

  9. #37
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Hmm.... I wonder if this is a sign of things to come?? with the promos for Road to Ninja now finished, I wonder if the media will focus their attention on this movie??
    that would be great to ease the wait, it is a bit more exciting than road to ninja since its fairy tails first movie and it seems so well develope for now.

  10. #38
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,030
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    It's promising guys, to bad we have to wait a year or so to get the sub ^^'
    Let's say 9 months. I worry that the current and next arc will put the actions of the movie into their shadow.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  11. #39
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Let's say 9 months. I worry that the current and next arc will put the actions of the movie into their shadow.
    I hope so since I'm hyped for Mashima's first movie. I don't think Rave got a movie. T_T

  12. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    I hope so since I'm hyped for Mashima's first movie. I don't think Rave got a movie. T_T
    Nope just a silly anime that was butchered

  13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #41
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dragons4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Country
    Iceland
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie

    where the hell do you guys get the news???? cuz' I've googled everything!

  15. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by dragons4life View Post
    where the hell do you guys get the news???? cuz' I've googled everything!
    erm, youtube and then mashimas twitter but mostly tumblr xD

  16. #43
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dragons4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Country
    Iceland
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    erm, youtube and then mashimas twitter but mostly tumblr xD
    ok, thanx

  17. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie



    Foun this, it's about fairy tail, i think it's news about the movie since this is it's source

    so if anyone can translate it or something =P

  18. #45
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail: The Movie



    The opening 12 tenohira as a movie preview *dies*

  19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts