Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Now that you've seen them...Who you like it more? (It's multiple poll people!)

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pariston Hill

16 23.53%
  • Chidol Yorkshire

13 19.12%
  • Botobai Gigante

11 16.18%
  • Leorio Paladiknight

34 50.00%
  • Mizaistom Nana

9 13.24%
  • Teradin Neutral

7 10.29%
  • Ickshonpay Kaztouger

8 11.76%
  • Moreau McCarnathy

20 29.41%
  • Saccho Kobayakawa

4 5.88%
  • Biscuit Krueguer

22 32.35%
  • St. Bika Norton

9 13.24%
  • Rinne Hors-D'ouvre

2 2.94%
  • Bushidora Ambitious

4 5.88%
  • Lupe Highland

9 13.24%
  • Cutie Beauty

2 2.94%
  • Ging Freecs

34 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 326 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 326 Spoiler Thread

Damn it all, Teradin looks awful. And I had hopes for him since his name was cool T_T But oh well, I do know now what poll I'll do :P
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As an aside all the candidate description is pretty much the author directly narrating since it reveals stuff no reader can possibly figure out (e.g. Morel is likely to become a triple star Hunter for his contribution in the Ant arc). It says Gin may have got his votes from pity, so if there's an act there, it's Gin faking to get hit to win sympathy for himself. HXH isn't something you're supposed to think you're smarter than the author, and it's saying we have no reason to believe Gin getting hit was done to help Leorio at this point.

If you think about it, it was pretty hard for Gin to get into even the second round given his past voting history and lack of popularity. I really don't see how it'd be possible if he always had the votes but just told people to not vote for him in the 2nd and 3rd election, because that'd mean he somehow knew those rounds were going to fail ahead of time, and it's not like Pariston ever took him seriously anyway so even if he faked all that, it'd still be pointless.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Foreva's Avatar
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I loled at Cutie being Pariston's no1 fan . Gosh, this girl IS ugly, just as I thought when I first saw her name. When Togashi tells you person A looks awesome without any visual evidence, chances are she'll turn out to be the opposite of it. And Cheadle's last name Yorkshire is cool, and fits in with her appearance; I've always thought she's from a conservative, old-fashioned country.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Foreva View Post
    I loled at Cutie being Pariston's no1 fan . Gosh, this girl IS ugly, just as I thought when I first saw her name. When Togashi tells you person A looks awesome without any visual evidence, chances are she'll turn out to be the opposite of it. And Cheadle's last name Yorkshire is cool, and fits in with her appearance; I've always thought she's from a conservative, old-fashioned country.
    Chidol's last name is supposed to be related to dogs in some way but I don't know enough about dogs to know why.

The term used to describe Cutie is technically something more like "Pariston's obsessed follower" but I figure #1 fan is more descriptive. Cutie's goal is to have a Hunter's Association filled with cute and beautiful things.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    Pariston's name is Pariston Hill... it should be obvious who this refers to.
    You mean Paris Hillton? I thought it was be Hiro, not Hiru. Hiru sounds more like Hill, indeed. Hiro has the same sound as Hero. It fits his pose as good guy, you know, knight in shiny armor... But yeah, one letter does change a lot.

Paradinaito could be a lot of things. I remember back on Bleach, revelation of the Espadas' names, and the trouble everyone had to figure out their names' real romaji. But it does end with a mute T and 'ai' is the english sound of 'i', so it is '...night'. 'Paradi...' on the other hand cannot be so certain, but your suggestion seems very reasonable.
    Last edited by Jack Van Burace; November 22, 2011 at 01:42 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Van Burace View Post
    You mean Paris Hillton? I thought it was be Hiro, not Hiru. Hiru sounds more like Hill, indeed. Hiro has the same sound as Hero. It fits his pose as good guy, you know, knight in shiny armor... But yeah, one letter does change a lot.

Paradinaito could be a lot of things. I remember back on Bleach, revelation of the Espadas' names, and the trouble everyone had to figure out their names' real romaji. But it does end with a mute T and 'ai' is the english sound of 'i', so it is '...night'. 'Paradi...' on the other hand cannot be so certain, but your suggestion seems very reasonable.
    Pariston is パリストン=ヒル

Hilton translates to 'ヒルトン' from Google Translate.

For Leorio, it's not the exact spelling for 'party' but it's close enough. Of course it could just be random syllables too. Night can be Knight too.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Here's the platform/slogan the candidates run on. Not all of them have a slogan/platform.

Pariston - A better, gentler Hunter's Association.
    Chidol - (I will) eliminate all loopholes.
    Teradin - Reform the Hunter Exam
    Morel - Experienced in dealing with (deadly) foreign species.
    Some guy - Reform the Hunter's Bill of Rights.
    Cutie - A cute and beautiful Hunter's Association

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would Hisoka be as strong as Gin? Just because he want to challenge him? A lot of weak guys challenged Hisoka too.

Gin is the only person with a title of 'top 5 aura user of the world' in all the characters right now. Not counting any newish characters, if anybody is supposed to be on par with him they'd similarly have a 'top 5 aura user of the world' title as well. Yes that doesn't mean they can't fight him or even beat him if things go their way but the 'top 5' is clearly meant to be a tier above the rest, and only Gin is in that category so far. It sure looks like Batobai can be one though.

Morel is meant to be a triple star class Hunter. It says that on his profile, unless you think Togashi just put the blurb there for fun. That'd also mean Kanzai is way over his head when he said, "Morel and Novu are weak", assuming he's not a triple class (even Gin got in and he has no popularity at all), though the comment from Batobai is still appropriate since he is the most accomplished of all Hunters.

Ilumi's not obsessed with the family's future. He's only obsessed with Killua.
    Read and think, read again if not sure and then think again, when you're finished, you should reply.

First of all, I never said that Hisoka was as strong as Ging, but that Hisoka who is most definitely a power-house should have been a triple or at least a double if those titles were in terms of power and that also applies to Illumi, no doubt.

Now, I don't know why you included Morel, but sure lets discuss that as well. According to the information above, Morel is a single hunter, now this info could be wrong, but it's everything I've got to go with for the time being. Anyway, this further proves my statement that the titles: "Single", "Double" and "Triple" are not signs of power as in strength or ability, instead they are signs of achievement.

Lastly: "Illumi's not obsessesd with the family's future. He's only obsessed with Killua."
    Again, read, think and then write, stop acting impulsively and reflect...!
    And Killua is what exactly? An heir is the future of a clan, family, dynasty etcetera. Killua is the future! Why do you think Silva is so worried about him wondering the world alone, why do you think the family is disappointed at him for not being a true assassin at heart? Because he's the future of the family, the Zoldyck name. They can't afford it with an empathic heir, hence the needle and the imprisonment. Also, to tie it with your statement, Illumi is ready to kill his own sister, not only for the sake of Killua but for the whole family. If you don't believe me go read through the chapter where he discusses the matter with Hisoka.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I thougth Leorio could be Paladin Knight
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Togashi is on a serious roll right now, he delivers awesome chapter per week..

Leorio Paradinight??? Hmm...if you replace the letter 'r' with a 'l' then, Leorio's name sounds even more awesome. Leorio's name would be then Paladin(k)night!!! I don't think that's a coicidence Togashi sure loves RPG games lol. And his last name may also hint that Leorio will have a fighting style similar to that of a Paladin^^

Illumi gave me the creeps, he reminded of the girl from the Ring movie. Did anyone also notice it?

Credits:Shinsatsu

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    Read and think, read again if not sure and then think again, when you're finished, you should reply.

First of all, I never said that Hisoka was as strong as Ging, but that Hisoka who is most definitely a power-house should have been a triple or at least a double if those titles were in terms of power and that also applies to Illumi, no doubt.

Now, I don't know why you included Morel, but sure lets discuss that as well. According to the information above, Morel is a single hunter, now this info could be wrong, but it's everything I've got to go with for the time being. Anyway, this further proves my statement that the titles: "Single", "Double" and "Triple" are not signs of power as in strength or ability, instead they are signs of achievement.

Lastly: "Illumi's not obsessesd with the family's future. He's only obsessed with Killua."
    Again, read, think and then write, stop acting impulsively and reflect...!
    And Killua is what exactly? An heir is the future of a clan, family, dynasty etcetera. Killua is the future! Why do you think Silva is so worried about him wondering the world alone, why do you think the family is disappointed at him for not being a true assassin at heart? Because he's the future of the family, the Zoldyck name. They can't afford it with an empathic heir, hence the needle and the imprisonment. Also, to tie it with your statement, Illumi is ready to kill his own sister, not only for the sake of Killua but for the whole family. If you don't believe me go read through the chapter where he discusses the matter with Hisoka.
    The jump between double and triple star is huge. There are at most 10 triple star Hunter in the world and not all of them got there due to combat achievements. But since neither Hisoka nor Ilumi would get there by noncombat achievement to begin with that means it's even more selective than 'toop 10 in association'. Biscuet is only a double star and her base power is almost certainly higher than either of those characters. Hisoka and Illumi may be able to get a double star if they spend all their time actually doing things considered useful to the association but there's no way triple star is within reach. The only two Hunter we know that got there by mostly combat achievements are Gin (didn't apply) and Babotai (the most accomplished of all Hunters). I mean seriously, the Hunters as an organization by far the most powerful organization in the story, and you're acting like any random quasi-cool guy can get to a rank that perhaps only 5 guys held due to a virtue of their strength (Chidol and Pariston really don't look like they got their by combat prowess, and that's half of the confirmed 3 stars class Hunters).

Morel is a single star and it says it is likely he'll be promoted to triple star in the Ant arc, for what's obviously a combat achievement. Presumably likely just means 'may or may not happen before this arc ends' since otherwise this information isn't useful to anybody.

Last time I checked Silva is still the one in charge of the family and he's decided that Alluka is a valuable asset and he trusts Killua will be able to do what he says. Ilumi's obsession goes far beyond just what's 'good for the family'. He believes Killua looks up to him which is something literally everyone besides himself knows is not true.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

i see....this stars thingie.. is kind of fun...

1-stars r not bind by fighting capabilitys....
    it could be tons of different subjects..from treasure hunter
    archeology ...even cute things lol..

2- i guess many many characters on the HxH world r more than qualified to..be at least 2 stars..
    did they care?..no...even when they can... they dont care..for different reasons...

Hisoka...is an example...he is so powerful...the world..is becoming bored for him....
    he dont care a d*** about stars and hunter association...only if it help HIM find powerful opponents..
    and ..we know..this search is so important for him...it let his preys grow and evolve Like GON
    or even Help thems..to overcome obstacles.. like triying to help Kuroro.. just 4 the pleasure of a fight to the death with him

i can say..if .Gon..was fighting Hisoka.. instead of Pitou.. in that powerful.. mode.
    Hisoka...words will be...

"Yesss....the fruit finally Mature".. (and he will have a HUGE BONER)

i m guessing.. but he could be.. a 2 stars.. easily just for fighting capabilitys...

it must be a pain so hard to endure.. being SO POWERFUL..
    and know very few people...who´s able to provide you with
    a worthy fight..at your maximum power.....

if he realize.. Alluka can easily heal Gon..
    one of his most precious...preys...

and illumi want to Kill alluka...
    we have..a big conflict of interests.....

Illumi vs Hisoka in future chaps anyone?
    or maybe not a VS...
    but Hisoka helping Alluka and Killua reaching Gon....is a possibility
    Last edited by Federicoxxx; November 22, 2011 at 04:53 PM.
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hisoka purposely provoked Ilumi so Killua would know where they are. He also said 'more toys are better' so yeah he's probably on Gon's side seeing Ilumi seems to be attempting to kill Alluka before she even got to Gon.

It's said that llumi has a secret informant that told him Killua was hiding the rules. I'm curious as to who could that be. It seems like it can only be Gotoh or Canary since the rest won't even know additional rules exist. Unless the informant is Miluki who has figured out more rules but didn't tell his father everything?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Hisoka purposely provoked Ilumi so Killua would know where they are. He also said 'more toys are better' so yeah he's probably on Gon's side seeing Ilumi seems to be attempting to kill Alluka before she even got to Gon.

It's said that llumi has a secret informant that told him Killua was hiding the rules. I'm curious as to who could that be. It seems like it can only be Gotoh or Canary since the rest won't even know additional rules exist. Unless the informant is Miluki who has figured out more rules but didn't tell his father everything?
    haha yes Hisoka is so good Provoking people...illumi look sooo pissed..
    is the most scary form i been seen from him so far...just look at that creepy face..
    it look like the girl from the ring.....sadako ?

he is not joke 4 sure....

fucktrip already BEGUN....!..
    lol they r not even close to Hxh HQ and...hell is broken loose..

we have trip adventure for..a while.. i would say..
    Last edited by Federicoxxx; November 22, 2011 at 06:18 PM.
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a chart showing the relationship of the Zs in part 326, and it says Kalluto is jealous of Alluka.

So that'd mean 'rescue brother' way back really means rescue Killua, as in 'rescue him from any competing guys/girls'.

Maha is uninvolved in family affairs.

Zeno, Silva, and Ilumi have a FFA type relationship. Seems to imply whoever is most capable at the moment gets his way.

Tsubone and Amane are from Silva's side, while Canary and Gotoh are from Zeno's side.

When Hisoka talks about the toys it shows a picture of EVERY powerful character in HXH, ranging from Hanzo to Silva to Gin. I think he's going to bite off way more than he can chew, though.
    Last edited by Phantron; November 22, 2011 at 10:40 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast