Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Air Gear 337 Discussion/ 338 Predictions

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Air Gear Air Gear 337 Discussion/ 338 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Air Gear!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the current chapter here.

Moderator message by: ghostexiled
    For future chapter providers... please do not create a new thread for its release. Post it in this Spoiler thread or PM me if it is closed so that I can open it.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; November 25, 2011 at 06:04 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 337 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Please... if you are going to post, please do not post inappropriate comments.

This is for discussing the spoilers for the next chapter.

Thanks!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oyos

looks like ikki is having trouble with the zero gravity environment again... ringo is picking up the slack and aiming for sora but rika defends him. ikki starts using debris to 'jump' from to continue moving (i'm not sure but i think ringo was actually creating wreckage for ikki to use).

i also speculate that ringo's practice from inside the tower (during that one time when kiric was doing the pressure training) will be shown off at some point in this battle (the one where she 'skids' down the wall and shreds it up - some people think she was simply stopping by and the walls were from a previous fight but it's supposed to the result from her trick. we have people punching down concrete walls, kicking tank mechas like empty soda cans, throwing around motorcycles or marble statues yet the moment ringo is able to rip down metal walls, some people instantly think she's not strong enough to pull that off and assume the damage was from some other battle.)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Exis10's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Ringo is ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

This takes my breath away really. OG's done it again on Ringo's AT. Look more durable, awesome, and fit well with the match environment.

Waiting for English Scan

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell is with that chapter? (337)

It's fucking awesome!!

This is Air Gear!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's happening with Ikki, Suarhnir (I can't understand Chinese)? He's just waiting there goddamnit. He should be the one attacking Sora, not Ringo.

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

looks like ikki is having trouble with the zero gravity environment again... ringo is picking up the slack and aiming for sora but rika defends him. ikki starts using debris to 'jump' from to continue moving (i'm not sure but i think ringo was actually creating wreckage for ikki to use).
    Oh I see. But do you think Ikki will have difficulty riding on Zero-Gravity until the end of the battle? I doubt it. I think he'll get used to it sometime during the fight. He'll thrash Sora inside his own tower on Zero-Gravity atmosphere. He's exceptional. And he's the freaking Emperor of the Universe. HAHA!

I'll wait for the SSA Scans for clearer scanlations (for me to be understand it better).

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    i also speculate that ringo's practice from inside the tower (during that one time when kiric was doing the pressure training) will be shown off at some point in this battle (the one where she 'skids' down the wall and shreds it up - some people think she was simply stopping by and the walls were from a previous fight but it's supposed to the result from her trick. we have people punching down concrete walls, kicking tank mechas like empty soda cans, throwing around motorcycles or marble statues yet the moment ringo is able to rip down metal walls, some people instantly think she's not strong enough to pull that off and assume the damage was from some other battle.)
    Agree. And Rika is stronger than Nike now. And note that Nike was a monster. But since (I believe) that Ringo is now wearing a Thorn Regalia with a core, it makes her on par with Rika. So it's a legitimate Thorn Regalia (well, not original since the original is with Rika, but they do both have the Thorn Rune, making both regalias equal). And she's fighting inside the Tower. So both Queens are on their full potential. So I'll say that the two Queens are on par with each other. With the only Kings stronger than the two of them is Ikki and Sora.

The 4 Kings fighting inside the Tower are the strongest AT Riders in the World. What a treat!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 337 Discussion/ 338 Predictions

I love how Ringo went straight for Sora, deals with Rika, teach/reminds Ikki how to fight in zero gravity and create debris so Ikki can use them. Talk about multitasking .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the fact that Ringo choose the Sonia Road so nobody else would have to go through the pain of being the Thorn Queen. Talk about a selfless character putting her body through the pain of the Sonia Road so other didn't have to.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I am still not appreciative of Loli Ringo though... I prefer hot Ringo from the the early chapters of the manga.. or the anime.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

If you look carefully, she still has big breasts.

And Suarhnir and Drylick, I agree with you two. I just have to say, though, that Ikki is only a self-proclaimed Emperor of the Universe. (Haha). And I hate that he still has trouble in zero-gravity, mainly because it makes him look bad in front of the whole AT world. I mean, come on; he's supposed to be a "King," and therefore, since ATs were made specifically to be used in a zero-gravity environment, he should've practiced in zero-gravity and should already have gotten used to it.

And by the way, there's a term in this manga for "AT Riders"--it's "Stormriders". They are Stormriders, remember?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would Ikki be practicing in zero-G...??

The only ones who would have practiced in zero-g are first gen GC, Sleeping Forest members and maybe Genesis GC.

Ikki practices on the school grounds, junk yards and the streets. Ikki has never been given extra special training because of his title of potential Sky King - except for the time he was in the hospital. Just because other people gave him this title (half of the time just for the sake of distraction) didnt mean he got special training areas for him to be on par with GC in zero-G.

All the training his done since the betrayal revelation has been by his own hands. In his own way no different than what regular stormriders would have access to...right?
    Last edited by Broken_Wing; November 26, 2011 at 10:56 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

During Ikki's first confrontation with Sleeping Forest in the tower, Ikki actually did move around in a zero gravity enviroment by propelling himself with the wind. Strange he didn't think of that first.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, now that you mention it, why didn't he just propel himself with the wind? After all, with the Regalia, it should be a lot more easier for him to do it. At the time you mentioned, he didn't even have ATs on. And now, he's wearing a Regalia. Shouldn't it be easier?

@Broken_Wing: Yeah, that's true, but since he's "King," you'd think they'd give him the special training. Calling him a potential Sky King is even more reason to, right?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the people who first started calling him Sky King was Sora and Simca - which we know was initially a diversionary tactic for the attention of Kiric.

Since the Sora betrayal, Sleeping Forest was letting Koga just do their thing (concentrating on Sora) and Simca was on the side of true Genesis on the carrier. Spitfire was dead, Sano may have as well been, and Yoshi was soon killed too. All the experienced and great Kings/Queens that once showed support for Koga were either dead or keeping their distance.

The Koga team has really only mainly been Ikki's friends from highschool, they werent a branch off some other bigger team. Koga was no longer another team's responsibility so who was actually meant to train Ikki? I mean the only ones who may have still called Ikki Sky King was the general AT media which was initially used to hype Ikki in the beginning too.
    Last edited by Broken_Wing; November 27, 2011 at 05:00 AM.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Simca wasn't fully on Genesis' side while on the carrier, she was there as Nike's hostage. And Spitfire and Simca, while they were helping Sora with that ruse of Ikki being the next Wind King and a potential Sky King, were also hoping to actually make Ikki a true Wind King and completely avoid war with Sleeping Forest by making him the real leader of Genesis, hoping to use his relationship with Ringo to help in this. Remember that Spitfire said this in his last letter.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast