Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61

Thread: U-17 Camp & OB's

  1. #46
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
    So they're only U-17 people and not OBs, right? I got a bit confused when they were mentioned in this thread about OBs
    The thread title is U-17 Camp... so those in the U-17 Camp as well as OB's are both included... Whats your point?

  2. #47
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's


  3. #48
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Where'd you find this?

  4. #49
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Where'd you find this?
    Someone just posted it to me and put it on my wikia aswell.
    When I asked him he says he got it from some Japanese site.

    I researched and its one of the many things that is appearing on some SPoT DVD set.

    Other new things to look forward to from this DVD set are things like my new sig which is yet to be seen in any episode so far, Characters gathering under a shelter at the U-17 Camp, The Higa guys yet again.

    ---------- Post added May 18, 2012 at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was May 02, 2012 at 02:16 PM ----------

    New photo showing the Tie-breaks between Yukimura and Sanada and then the Fuji bros.
    They are getting an OVA Ep. to themselves. Surely it wont suck.


  5. #50
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    Defintely looking forward to this! Did not expect to see a fuji and bro match, since it was not expanded in the manga. This is a pleasant surprise indeed

  6. #51
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    Yeah, but mostly the ova will be focused on Yuki and Sanada, altough the Fuji bros will get some screentime.

    I'm still waiting if there's going to be more Shin seasons, it an't just end here

  7. #52
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Yeah, but mostly the ova will be focused on Yuki and Sanada, altough the Fuji bros will get some screentime.

    I'm still waiting if there's going to be more Shin seasons, it an't just end here
    Dude. We are gonna get a DVD OVA set, with1-2 episodes purely on the Pair Puri Vols,
    An OVA Episode on Fuji bros and Yuki VS Sanada.

    Then end of this year or next year, will extremely likely get another 13 eps. Followed by an OVA Ep of Pair Puri Vols 6-10.

    The days of many episodes consecutively are gone lol.

    ---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukihime no uta View Post
    Defintely looking forward to this! Did not expect to see a fuji and bro match, since it was not expanded in the manga. This is a pleasant surprise indeed
    Actually if you buy the actual volume you see Fuuta's new two-handed version of Twist Spin Shot called W-Spin Shot. Fuji returns it nonetheless and overwhelms him.

  8. #53
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    When is the release date for the fuji/yuki/sanada ova?

  9. #54
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukihime no uta View Post
    When is the release date for the fuji/yuki/sanada ova?
    Officially in Japan, its 22nd June.
    But how long it will get to us Westerners on the internet?

    No sooner than Winter this year. DVD OVA's always tend to take a while.

    ---------- Post added June 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was May 19, 2012 at 03:12 AM ----------

    Just noticed Urayama Shiita in the background on the bottom left during Kirihara VS Krauser flashback.
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Airgrimes; June 15, 2012 at 12:29 PM.

  10. #55
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    Assuming Court positions were ignored and have been thrown away,
    Courts at this current moment, who is the strongest?

    6th Court:

    S3: Oshitari. Y,
    D2: Kamio/Kikumaru/Ootori
    S2 :Yagyuu
    D1: Marui/Hirakoba
    S1: Fuji. S
    R: Sengoku, Chinen, Amane,

    MS 3rd Court:

    S3: Kite
    D2: Ishida/Kirihara or Kirihara/Shiraishi again even.
    S2: Shiraishi
    D1: Tachibana/Chitose
    S1: Akutsu
    R: Kirihara, Krauser, Jirou(Too crap to represent this court).

    MS 2nd Court:

    S3: Inui
    D2: Oshitari.K/Tanishi/Shishido - You decide
    S2: Sanada
    D1: Kaidoh/Kawamura
    S1: Ryoma

    HS 5th Court:

    S3: Takei
    D2: Miyako/Matsudaira
    S2: Nakagauchi
    D1: Washio/Suzuki
    S1: Yamato

    Who's the strongest court?
    Last edited by Airgrimes; October 23, 2012 at 11:29 AM.

  11. #56
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    What happen to the old 1st stringer? I think it can be logically assume that they have the old position of the one that beats them.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  12. #57
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    What happen to the old 1st stringer? I think it can be logically assume that they have the old position of the one that beats them.
    Hmmm....
    You think they would join the MS 2nd Court in training?
    I assumed they would just become 2nd Stringers since the whole court thing is scrapped.

  13. #58
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Hmmm....
    You think they would join the MS 2nd Court in training?
    I assumed they would just become 2nd Stringers since the whole court thing is scrapped.
    They are 2nd stringer. The whole U-17 camp outside 1st stringer is 2nd stringer. They are not mention to go home or anything of that nature either.

    +It makes for a little more fun in court making prediction. Although it pretty much mainly makes 2nd court overpower, again.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  14. #59
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beika City
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    MS 2nd Court:

    S3: Inui
    D2: Oshitari.K/Tanishi/Shishido - You decide
    S2: Sanada
    D1: Kaidoh/Kawamura
    S1: Ryoma
    R: Jackal, Hiyoshi,

    VS

    6th Court:

    S3: Oshitari. Y,
    D2: Kamio/Kikumaru/Ootori
    S2 :Yagyuu
    D1: Marui/Hirakoba
    S1: Fuji. S
    R: Sengoku, Chinen, Amane,

    ---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    They are 2nd stringer. The whole U-17 camp outside 1st stringer is 2nd stringer. They are not mention to go home or anything of that nature either.

    +It makes for a little more fun in court making prediction. Although it pretty much mainly makes 2nd court overpower, again.
    I reckon they would be in their own court.
    As I don't think Ochi is suddenly in 3rd Court where Atobe was, and I don't think Mouri went to No.15 where Niou was.

  15. #60
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: U-17 Camp & OB's

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    MS 2nd Court:

    S3: Inui
    D2: Oshitari.K/Tanishi/Shishido - You decide
    S2: Sanada
    D1: Kaidoh/Kawamura
    S1: Ryoma
    R: Jackal, Hiyoshi,

    VS

    6th Court:

    S3: Oshitari. Y,
    D2: Kamio/Kikumaru/Ootori
    S2 :Yagyuu
    D1: Marui/Hirakoba
    S1: Fuji. S
    R: Sengoku, Chinen, Amane,

    ---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------


    I reckon they would be in their own court.
    As I don't think Ochi is suddenly in 3rd Court where Atobe was, and I don't think Mouri went to No.15 where Niou was.
    To honest, I don't think this looks decent at all. They pretty much stands chance at only doubles 2.

    And Ochi/Mouri have to be somewhere. Mouri probably to 2nd court where Niou was before and Ochi in 3rd court. It's shuffle match. It doesn't make sense right now, but it will in the long run.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts