Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: So Tsuna's family had surpassed the first?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

So Tsuna's family had surpassed the first?

Since Tsuna was capable to defeat Daemon, and already obtained the oath flame that Vongola Primo never obtained, does it mean that he and his guardians are already strongr then the 1st? Discuss.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: So Tsuna's family had surpassed the first?

I think there is still a long way to go before stating the 10th generation surpassed the first .....as we saw the 1st generation was very strong and they actually hided many things up until now ( like with the rings true form) so i'm guessing this is not the end ....i'm sure we will still hear from Primo and his guardians 'cause he was an interesting man and i have a feeling he didn't play all his cards yet

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

They all have potential to do it as shown many times. But I think it's not over yet. Every single guardian has to improve a lot to be at their first's level (specially Chrome and Lambo).
    I'd guess the ones befitting the most are Tsuna, Hibari and Mukuro.
    Even so, Tsuna has to improve a lot his mafia social abilities, Hibari his social abilities+attitude in general (if he is to be better than Alaudi, considering Alaudi was the first boss of CEDEF) and Mukuro his attitude and trolling.
    BTW, nice topic, it's kinda the peak of the manga on these lasts arcs and has lots of things to discuss
    Last edited by Oni_James; November 20, 2011 at 01:08 PM.
    ざわ...ざわ...

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oni_James View Post
    They all have potential to do it as shown many times. But I think it's not over yet. Every single guardian has to improve a lot to be at their first's level (specially Chrome and Lambo).
    I'd guess the ones befitting the most are Tsuna, Hibari and Mukuro.
    Even so, Tsuna has to improve a lot his mafia social abilities, Hibari his social abilities+attitude in general (if he is to be better than Alaudi, considering Alaudi was the first boss of CEDEF) and Mukuro his attitude and trolling.
    BTW, nice topic, it's kinda the peak of the manga on these lasts arcs and has lots of things to discuss
    Bro. Chrome is no longer a Guardian. Her role as temporary Guardian has finally been relieved. She is back in hospital. Best place for her right now since without Mukuro she is astonishingly weak.

Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamato, Hibari, Mukuro, Ryohei and 15 year old Lambo are on the right track of surpassing their Guardians to be honest.

Although Ryohei just seems significantly weaker than the rest of the guardians. Maybe its just me.

Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Bro. Chrome is no longer a Guardian. Her role as temporary Guardian has finally been relieved. She is back in hospital. Best place for her right now since without Mukuro she is astonishingly weak.
    Chill. Post is 6 months old so things have changed significantly.
    Anyway, the focus of my post was about Tsuna, Hibari and Mukuro. But thinking about it a little bit, I'd say only Hibari and Mukuro have surpassed their 1st generation counterparts. Tsuna may be as strong as Giotto, but he's not as good as him in his role as the Vongola Boss. On the other hand, both Hibari and Mukuro stick to their roles very well, helping the family in their own way.
    I disagree about Ryohei being significantly weaker, it's just we haven't seen him very much lately. He stood against Kikyo in the future arc and against Aoba in Shimon arc. He may seem weak with his attacks but he's probably the toughest in terms of stamina (Tsuna apart because he has the plot power of the main character).
    ざわ...ざわ...

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Chill. Post is 6 months old so things have changed significantly.
    I began with bro. My post was short. So im not in a ranting mood at all, im chilled.
    Sorry I saw the thread and didnt think to look at the date.

Anyway, the focus of my post was about Tsuna, Hibari and Mukuro. But thinking about it a little bit, I'd say only Hibari and Mukuro have surpassed their 1st generation counterparts. Tsuna may be as strong as Giotto, but he's not as good as him in his role as the Vongola Boss. On the other hand, both Hibari and Mukuro stick to their roles very well, helping the family in their own way.
    I disagree about Ryohei being significantly weaker, it's just we haven't seen him very much lately. He stood against Kikyo in the future arc and against Aoba in Shimon arc. He may seem weak with his attacks but he's probably the toughest in terms of stamina (Tsuna apart because he has the plot power of the main character).
    I agree except the Ryohei part.

I would say Ryohei survived against Kikyo in the future arc. I dont remember him dealing real damage.
    He and Aoba in the Shimon arc seemed the most disappointing in the Shimon arc. A long or Mid Range attack with good power would end them no?

Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry 'bout that.
    Regarding Ryohei, you may be right, it's just sometimes characters that straight-forward as Ryohei that fight with their own fists... They usually start being strong but they become less and less powerful comparing them to other characters as the story progresses.
    It's like Chad on Bleach or Elfman on FT
    Spoiler: FT spoiler from this week chapter show

I realized something. We haven't really seen Primo's Family fight at their strongest except for Spade, so we can't judge the other ones. May be Gokudera and Yamamoto have already surpassed G and Asari. May be Knuckle was the weakest and Ryohei has also surpassed him. What's sure is that Lambo has not surpassed Lampo (even if he has the potential to do it) xD
    ざわ...ざわ...

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Oni_James;2848129]Sorry 'bout that.
    Regarding Ryohei, you may be right, it's just sometimes characters that straight-forward as Ryohei that fight with their own fists... They usually start being strong but they become less and less powerful comparing them to other characters as the story progresses.
    It's like Chad on Bleach or Elfman on FT
    Spoiler: FT spoiler from this week chapter show

There you have a PERFECT example with Chad and Elfman. I think Ryohei is someone from the main cast who just didnt improve as much as the rest of the main cast just like the afore mentioned.
    And yeah, I read the chapter already at mangareader, Elfman is somewhat awesomeness and broke out of the fodder can unlike Chad.

FT is in my Top 5 for fav. manga!!!
    Anyways, Spade was awesome who used like 10 different Flames, so Im imagining that Giotto and Alaude were roughly the same level so Tsuna, Hibari and Mukuro have a ways to go I suppose.

I realized something. We haven't really seen Primo's Family fight at their strongest except for Spade, so we can't judge the other ones. May be Gokudera and Yamamoto have already surpassed G and Asari. May be Knuckle was the weakest and Ryohei has also surpassed him. What's sure is that Lambo has not surpassed Lampo (even if he has the potential to do it) xD
    Gokudera and Yamamato seem like they keep each other improving as plot rivals so I cant compare them til I see Asari and G. serious even slightly.
    And as for Lambo... Well... Where do we start. He needs to drop the nose-picking and oversleeping and... Ah well when he grows up like Tsuna says lol.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote from popularity poll (remember tsuna vs primo)
    1. Hyper Tsuna vs. Vongola Primo
    The Primo was the strongest out of all the Vongola bosses. There's still no one who has exceeded his Sky Flame. Even the current Tsuna who became stronger through countless battles won't be able to rival it. However, Tsuna's weapon is his growth. If he trains with his dying will the possibility will perhaps not be 0%. 

New Reply