Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Josei] 7 seeds by Tamura Yumi

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Josei] 7 seeds by Tamura Yumi

Speaking of pairing, last chapter has forecasted the possibility of Botan and the monk (forgot his name). That could make a nice mature couple.
    Natsu and Ango, I never think that much about it. For the moment there is no really such feelings between them. Ango search someone to protect and Natsu may still have hope for Arashi.
    And I agree with you for Matsuri. I was not found of her character at first, but the boat arc put her in a new and more fun light. I wonder if her feelings will be rewarded one day. It seems almost like a desperate cause.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member windy van's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

What? Do you mean Tsunomata?
    How come? They never meet each other yet. And I can't think them being together. haha.. Well, it's true that both of them seemed mature than the rest. But from what I see, Tsunomata will end up with Hibari chan.. I know it doesn't sound right because that would be a lolicon, but they suit each other.
    And I like NatsuxAngo couple because their moment together when Ango taught things to Natsu is cute. Even Matsuri was saying that Ango seemed taking interest to Natsu, and Natsu take her words seriously. It's funny.. ahaha.. Well, yeah Natsu is still likes Arashi, but we knew this couple would never really happened. Poor Natsu.. And it's true that Ango saw Natsu as Shigeru's replacement, but not anymore. This couple would never really happened though, its just a fanfiction..
    No, I think Ryo is already interested in Matsuri, and she suit him very well. We never know if Tamura will make it true though.
    And here another couples possible..
    Aramaki x Ayu ---> They're really sweet..
    Arashi x Hana ---> It's a given, I'm sure it will be true.
    Haru x Koruri
    Gengoro x Akane
    Ryuusei x Kurumi ---> And she is pregnant now.
    Botan x Maybe.. Mozu??
    I'm pairing them but i don't know if they would come true. Well, in 7 Seeds world, I believe there will be lots of couples in the end. They don't have many choice, though..

Hey, 7 Seeds' World that we knew so far only revealed Japanese survivors. Do you think that someday they will meet survivors from another countries? Idk if Tamura will draw them though..

'What one can do, what one cannot do, what one must do.. All These one must decide by oneself.'
    Bokura no Kiseki

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windy van View Post
    What? Do you mean Tsunomata?
    How come? They never meet each other yet. And I can't think them being together. haha.. Well, it's true that both of them seemed mature than the rest. But from what I see, Tsunomata will end up with Hibari chan.. I know it doesn't sound right because that would be a lolicon, but they suit each other.
    Yes it was hinted in this page. He said he like mature woman so I doubt he will be with Hibari.

As for the other couples I agree pretty much. Romance is only subtle in this manga for the moment. I don't really mind since it is interesting on many other aspect. That may change once some couples become official but I doubt it will take that much place.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooww.. Ahaha.. I see..
    I wonder if he really was serious though.. Well, Hibari is considered mature despite being young but still, she is no doubt younger than him. Botan.. Mmmm let's see when they truly meet then. By the way, Tsunomata, why didn't he shaved his beard, he looked like some old geezer. Haha..
    Yes, the main point in this manga isn't the romance, that's why I like it so much..

It's been a while since the last chapter released(123). Anyone knows where can I find the raws? At least I can see the images.
    Tsukihana scans mentioned it that the next story arc will be amazing and intense, I really want to read it soon..

'What one can do, what one cannot do, what one must do.. All These one must decide by oneself.'
    Bokura no Kiseki

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Rain over paradise has almost catched up with Tsukihana releases, so hopefulle we should get some new chapters after the summer
    I usually go to rawmanga, though I'm not sure the raw links for volume 24 are still functional and volume 25 raw is not available yet

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally a new chapter I had to reread the previous one :-)
    The end is very strange. 7 seeds and the twilight zone ?

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay.. Finally.. lol, why Twilight?
    I already picture reading the raws, so they really are hallucinating.. What the real scene is again? Is it the messy room or the neat one? To think that Mozu clean them everytime he come, he must be hallucinating everytime, lol.. Btw, did they mentioned if that island is actually Sado Island before? Or it is just a random island found by Mozu? So much mysteries, this is getting more interesting. And those big ants, OMG, I can't stand them..
    Oh come on, why this thread is so quiet? People tend to avoid josei, so sad..

Bokura no Kiseki

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2