Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Bleach 475 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

I wonder if fullbring will effect his hollow mask??? I miss that mask. Id prefer if he had the skull and horns though, it would go perfect with his new outfit and it will allow ichigo to have a skeleton similarity to ginjou

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by apainlessend View Post
    Sorry but Byakuya walked off. I'm not sure if you call that a win..
    Ichigo's bankai was done too.
    yah they tied but byakuya should be ashamed since he has had bankai longer and still was almost
    killed

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 475 Discussion / 476 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    I wonder if fullbring will effect his hollow mask??? I miss that mask. Id prefer if he had the skull and horns though, it would go perfect with his new outfit and it will allow ichigo to have a skeleton similarity to ginjou

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

yah they tied but byakuya should be ashamed since he has had bankai longer and still was almost
    killed
    You know i do not agree on the ashamed part, we still dont know who Ichigo really is. Face it his dad is a big mystery. And he looks like Kaien...if that aint redflagging what is?

Byakuya simply ignored any possibility of him being related to Kaien but what if he is? Then hes just as *gifted* as any of the nobles since hes 1 too..?

I wouldnt be surprised if Ichigo is the scandal child :P born from a noble shinigami and a human, I bet that would make noble ancesters role over in their graves
    Look how Byakuya was treated about his wife, and after that taking in Rukia since he promised his ill wife on her deathbed.

I know the anime isnt canon but a lot of strict rules seem to apply to them so i wonder if Byakuya is either protecting Ichigo by telling anyone who wonders that he cannot and is not related to Kaien, or if hes just being ignorant. Personally i think its the first and hes actually been protecting Ichigo from day one, to keep him out of things that do not concern him.
    But if hes indeed a Shiba then well we already know that Shibas seek trouble even if it doesnt concern them

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 475 Discussion

oh! this chapter was very very good! ukitake was right,and he isn't bad,kurosaki's resolution is the best thing of the chapter,and did you notice that rukia refers to the 4 of them as "captains" it means ikkaku has become captain,doesn't it?

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 475 Discussion

No, she probably meant 'captain class' shinigami. Ikkaku doesn't wear Cpt haori (the white cloak). He isn't a captain as of yet, or at least as far as we know.

ex oriente lux

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18