Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 475 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 475 Spoiler Discussion

Yes, Ginjou looks more like a Hollow, I agree, so he also went that path as Aizen.
    About Ichigo's Bankai... no I don't think that it is different. I think the only reason, why it looks different is because it looks like it mearged with Fullbring, but it didn't affect Zangetsu itself, but mostly affected his body and cloak, because there were added those stripes, but still he had them even in his Shikai form.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, check Ginjou's sword. Awesome. I liked the skull there. And his hair became white and he kinda makes me think of Shirosaki. Now i am doubting that Ginjou will run away (i thought he would before). It's wait and see.

Ichigo's bankai isn't completely black anymore. I liked the black suit open in the front. Sexy.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    About Ichigo's Bankai... no I don't think that it is different. I think the only reason, why it looks different is because it looks like it mearged with Fullbring, but it didn't affect Zangetsu itself, but mostly affected his body and cloak, because there were added those stripes, but still he had them even in his Shikai form.
    I don't think Zangetsu is gone but I think he will look a bit different next time we see him. Yes, it is surely due to fullbring.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope we'll see it in this chapter. That's really what I've missed for a long time since that fight against Aizen last summer. Ichigo looked badass with it and I hope it will remain the same. But Kubo will deside if he wants to change it or not.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

the first time i had seen ginjo having ichigo's skeletal armor, i thought that ichigonator skull mask-for those who does not remember, the mask of hichigo against ulquiorra or before he merged with tensa zangetsu inside ichigo's zen state inner world during dangai training- would fit ginjo very well. upon seing the spoiler picture of white hair ginjo with more elaborate sa, i now want him to wear that mask.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it would be cool to see Ginjou wearing mask. He also looks now just like Ichigo looked after Ulquiorra broke his beast transformation with white skin and long hair.

Also it would be great if Ichigo when he will win against Ginjou absorb all Ginjou's power and become even stronger than he is now. Even though even now I can hardly imagine an opponent for him, but after that I think there won't be anyone as an oponent exept maybe for Yama and several Royal Guards.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit confused about Ginjou's transformation. As far as we know, fullbrings don't have a second release. If Ginjou went bankai, Ohana would tell us, wouldn't she? IIRC nobody went bankai without saying the word "bankai". But if it's not bankai, what is it? If it's related to Ginjou's shinigami powers, why does Ginjou look more like a hollow? If it isn't, what else is there to make Ginjou more powerful?

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved the new design of his bankai. Ginjou's transformation is pretty awesome too. He looks more evil. May be I am looking too much in to this, but both the transformation are contrast to each other. Ichigo's is more sophisticated and polished. Whereas, Ginjou looks pretty raw and wild.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Miyagi

I think we'll get an explanation of his new transformation in this chapter on in the upcoming chapter, but as far as we know Fullbring is Hollow power, but given to the humans, so maybe because of the reason Ginjou absorbed too much of Fullbrings his body is transforming now in something more Hollow like. But actually I believe it will be his last transformation. I hope he will show us some moves (and I hope they will be more unique to him and not something from Ichigo like Getsuga), maybe even some Hollow moves like Cero, but then goes down by Ichigo's hand to show how strong Ichi is now.

thornofcarrion
    Totally agree with you. Ginjou really looks pretty raw and evil, especially after seeing Ichi's Bankai look. Also Ginjou does give pretty much the same impresion Ichigo's inner Hollow gave me and also somewhat like Aizen gave after his Crysalis stage.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the first battle in this arc that is really exciting me already . What was the part about Ichigo already knowing about Ukitake's or rather SS's intentions? Ichigo knew about it? The chapter is primarily focusing on their battle, right?
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; November 30, 2011 at 05:04 AM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    I'm a bit confused about Ginjou's transformation. As far as we know, fullbrings don't have a second release. If Ginjou went bankai, Ohana would tell us, wouldn't she? IIRC nobody went bankai without saying the word "bankai". But if it's not bankai, what is it? If it's related to Ginjou's shinigami powers, why does Ginjou look more like a hollow? If it isn't, what else is there to make Ginjou more powerful?
    Maybe sharing powers with fulbringers allow you hijack the badge and makes your powers more fulbring like. but upon absorbing powers of substitute shinigami fulbringer may overwrite the effects of prior power share and in return restores shinigami powers.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

thornofcarrion
    I think that frase was a bit confusing and unless we get a better spoiler we won't understand its meaning until we'll finally get the chapter. I'm really excited for the chapter. It was quite long since it was so interesting to read Bleach chapter. Hope we'll get a good mix of fighting and explanation.
    Actually I hope Ichigo doesn't matter that revelation from Ginjou about Ukitake. I actually see Ichigo just kicking Ginjou and only then thinking over that matter. I also really want Ichi finally asking questions to Urahara and his father. It's just strange for me that he hadn't asked it before.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kusanagi_k's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    thornofcarrion
    Actually I hope Ichigo doesn't matter that revelation from Ginjou about Ukitake. I actually see Ichigo just kicking Ginjou and only then thinking over that matter. I also really want Ichi finally asking questions to Urahara and his father. It's just strange for me that he hadn't asked it before.
    Hmm.. after that speech Ichigo gave Isshin during the fight against Aizen(about how he was willing to wait for Isshin to tell the story only when he is ready), it might feel strange if now Ichigo were to change his mind and start asking a lot of questions. That very speech explains why he hadn't ever asked anything before(eg Why he and Karin were 'high-specs' since they were young, must run in the family right?)
    Not to mention that Ichigo really doesn't seem like the curious type, UNLESS his friends/family were in immediate danger. According to this week's spoilers, he doesn't even seem shaken or curious at all about the Ukitake 'revelation'.
    Oh yeah I don't even think he was all that curious/interested back when he first found out about Urahara's & Yoruichi's past as creator of the Hougyoku and former Captains. It's part of Ichigo's charm

Omaeda: Boo-yah!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

in Ichigo's mind it will be

WTF? so that's the revelation Ginjo is talking about? not that im surprised i become a Shinigami by surprise and even amazed they exists this kind of info is nothing for me i will be mind broken if my mom is the Queen of Shinigami

so Ginjo released bankai or he just released his FB skill? both of the design looks "LAME" i like the last one when Ichigo vs Aizen the one with bandages on his hands that is bad-ass

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

kusanagi_k
    I agree with you, but still he might not be interested in Urahara's or Yoruichi's past, but still he should learn more about his own dad. Especially after he heard from Ginjou that he knows nothing about his own dad. Of course going by Shounen's logic it is ok, but for me it is a bit strange.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast