Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 475 Discussion

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 475 Spoiler Discussion

Leave it to Ichigo to break a barrier that not even three captains, three powerful vice-captains and a 3rd seat could break. He's as powerful as ever.

I got to say that I honestly am a bit disappointed by his Bankai looks. It's not really that different, but the middle part with the open robe looks great, I actually think his new Shikai design looked cooler. I was hoping for a post-Dangai Bankai look, that's been by far the coolest look Ichigo has ever had, but with a few design alterations to mix in his Fullbring. The new Bankai look would have been great had the right sleeve been ripped off and the sword's chain been wrapped around his arm.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo's new bankai form looks awesome to me

So, Ichigo knew something like that? Lol...

And what's up with Ginjo. Did he go Shikai? Or another transformation like the 1st one?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For those that wonder, it's confirmed that Ginjō's transformation is Bankai. What he says here matches what Ichigo said on the previous chapter.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

:O he also went bankai?

Btw look at Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu, it's different than his previous Bankai!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Im still annoyed at him going Bankai, but still its pretty cool regardless

I hope the end page isnt Ginjou going Bankai because that would be stupid
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

If Ginjou went Bankai that's really a bit strange, because it practically didn't change his sword, but mostly changed his appearence. And I also don't know, because Ginjou never showed any Shinigami powers aside from Ichigo's.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Im still annoyed at him going Bankai, but still its pretty cool regardless

I hope the end page isnt Ginjou going Bankai because that would be stupid
    It is Bankai.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post2684956

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    If Ginjou went Bankai that's really a bit strange, because it practically didn't change his sword, but mostly changed his appearence. And I also don't know, because Ginjou never showed any Shinigami powers aside from Ichigo's.
    His sword changing dramatically isn't a requirement, and we haven't really gotten a good look at it. From what I saw the guard had changed a lot, so who knows how the rest of the sword looks. At least his appearance changed dramatically. His design looks very well done to physically illustrate his raw, wild and brutal nature like Thorn said.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

kusanagi_k
    I agree with you, but still he might not be interested in Urahara's or Yoruichi's past, but still he should learn more about his own dad. Especially after he heard from Ginjou that he knows nothing about his own dad. Of course going by Shounen's logic it is ok, but for me it is a bit strange.
    I dont really agree here. I believe Ichigo said those things to his father under conditions, and that include the safety of his friends/family. Now they are put on the frontline. Even those he tried to keep out of it are dragged into it. If by any chance something his dad did put his sisters and friends in danger he would want to know.
    Thats totally different from being a shinigami that met his mom and had a family. So Ichigo would like to know if the people hes fighting are the real enemy or they do have a reason to target him and his family.
    Also its odd to even believe Ichigo would never change his mind. His dad acted suspicious even if he had his reasons, look at Yuzu and Karin. Again they are in danger and this isnt the first time. Id grow tired of a dad that kept to his own all the time and now Ginjo has some beef with his dad? Or at least said things about his dad + Urahara. How much can there happen before Ichigo says enough is enough.
    Do his sisters and friends first have to die before he wants to know whats up? And hes being targeted himself as well.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

There is no conformation about bankai changing the sword. Look at Byakuyas, his stays the same during bankai. I agree that most of them do change the sword but not always.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I meant it as the last page being a cliffhanger ¬_¬

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Kubo... His Bankai looks the same as the old one, here I thought he would make him a little bit awesome (like in Ichigo vs Aizen).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I meant it as the last page being a cliffhanger ¬_¬
    Bankais are always cliffhangers

According to the spoiler his Bankai look is the last page. I'm surprised we got to see it in this chapter. Kubo usually does like he did in the previous chapter. Shows them shout "Ban-Kai!" > end and leaves the actual display for the next chapter. Two Bankai looks in the same chapter is rare.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Bankais are always cliffhangers

According to the spoiler his Bankai look is the last page. I'm surprised we got to see it in this chapter. Kubo usually does like he did in the previous chapter. Shows them shout "Ban-Kai!" > end and leaves the actual display for the next chapter. Two Bankai looks in the same chapter is rare.
    Honestly im more interested in Ichigos mindstate or what he's gonna do more than i am about his Bankai. Only thing im hoping is that Ichigo doesnt Spam Bankai anymore

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

For those that wonder, it's confirmed that Ginjō's transformation is Bankai. What he says here matches what Ichigo said on the previous chapter.
    Thanks for the clarification. So everything happened exactly in the same way as many of us predicted, a bankai cliffhanger from Ginjou.

It seems Ichigo will win but not without difficulty. They both released their bankai, it will still be a hard-fought battle. The only difference is Ishida will be even more negligible.

Ichigo's bankai design is not that much different but Ginjou seems a lot more impressive to me. It's also good to know that Ginjou's anti-resolve strategy didn't work and Ichigo is more than ready to kick Ginjou's behind. I thought/hoped Ichigo wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MyuuMyuu's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I still can't see why its "betrayal" that the shinigamis had a badge which could Tell where ichigo is... but i might get why ichigos feeling a little.. used. He fought against grimmjow and ulq and where almost killed, yet they didnt come to save him.. but i still wouldnt call it betrayal

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhhh Nice new design. The new gloves look way better. The one against Aizen looked stupid and stiff. New crossguard... A white stripe on the blade. I love it.

Ginjo going Bankai but still with bringer light? Interessting. He looks more like a ressurectioned hollow but well. We will see what his powers are.

I bet this chapter will feel short. The good thing is Kubo can't jump away from the fight anymore isn't it. ;D

I wonder if Rukia is Rukia or if we will get some Rurukia soon.

New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast