Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
205. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful)

5 2.44%
  • 2 (Boring)

2 0.98%
  • 3 (Regular)

13 6.34%
  • 4 (Good)

64 31.22%
  • 5 (Epic!)

121 59.02%
New Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 648 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OdaForPresident's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 648 Spoiler Discussion

Its been some years in the making but jimbei wil finally join! Very cool. been hoping for him to join since impel down.
    I figured out Crocodile's big secret...... His real name is Croco D. Ile ...

Other recommended manga
    Spoiler show

New should read manga: Historie
    Currently a fan of Korean web-comics. Try them out! Especially Tower of God!!!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

So the chapter is going to be interesting. Jimbei is offered to join the crew by Luffy after shareing blood. Now they are really close.
    Also that's interesting that Urashima Box is stolen. Was it stolen by Hodi or someone else? Maybe by Caribou? And I also hope we'lll see Caribou before going to the New World.
    Also see Kings talking about Luffy and comparing him to Roger... as expected.

P.S. I think there is no problem with Monster Trio. It will consist of Jimbei, Zoro and Sanji and Luffy will be in his own dimension.

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    Finally!
    Someone has gotten an invite, will he refuse or accept, I can't really guess at the moment. However, as I mentioned long before Jinbe fits perfectly as a helmsman, but the question is whether he's too strong for the monster trio to exist?
    He may be too strong but, this can also show that sanji is stronger than him!! (i think) If not, maybe in the next 2 arcs he will definitely be stronger, since sanji still has room to develop. However, if jimbei accepts this crew is just tooo beastly now!!! Imagine they get someone like bonney from one of the supernova's Maybe in the next arc she will be tied into the arc??? I don't know. But still jimbei will really set the tone that the mugi's are legit and jimbei can also be a spokesperson on behalf of fishmen on a human pirate ship that DOES NOT discriminate. No matter where your from. They have a skeleton, a dog(chopper LOL) a robot, and now a fishmen!!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brunei
    Post Thanks / Like

Jimbei = Ace. so sad Sanji downgraded to no.4. . anyway what happen to Jimbei Crew??

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the monster trio will remain, Sanji and Zoro are atleast as strong as Jimbei IMO, If they can use a type of Haki then maybe even more so.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Caribou took the box and maybe it can change the size of the princess and the princess will join but Jinbe will say if the princess wants to join he will too so that Jinbe can protect him with luffy :P

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Jinbe that dude!! If it wasnt Hyouzou im happy its you man, (but my mans who suggested Crocodile is a visionary id love him in there the cynical bastard) Please dont say no dude i got a tattoo riding on this yo!

FuS
    Is Pandaman scared of the New World?

Word my boys independent hip-hop video check it out if thats your bag Illite MC - Trolling www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaGXuQNvWU

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes Jimbei as SH would be sooo cool, and I think he will say yes after remmbering his promise to Ace to protect Luffy (even tough he said he wouldn't at first), that WB accepted Luffy and that he saved FI and risked his life for the fishmen, and since we already knew he can't go back to FI because it wouod caus trouble I'm sure Jimbei will Join Finally someone who is always able to save th DF users when they fall in the sea :P
    Whahaha an oversized lifeboat :P
    So in the New world Luffy's 10 crew dream comes true

Still wondering what happened to carribou :S

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually even with Jimbei he will only have 9 crew members, so if we are talking about ten crew members he still has to find another one.
    Also even after the fight against Kraken I already thought that Luffy's crew can easily defeat any Supernova crew, but now with Jimbei joining I can see them defeating two Supernova crews without that much of a problem.

Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Actually even with Jimbei he will only have 9 crew members, so if we are talking about ten crew members he still has to find another one.
    Also even after the fight against Kraken I already thought that Luffy's crew can easily defeat any Supernova crew, but now with Jimbei joining I can see them defeating two Supernova crews without that much of a problem.
    They can defeat 5 or 6 crews at the same time, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jimbey are definetly stronger than all the Supernovas, now if we add to them Franky whom i think is as powerfull as a PX so can easely beat a supernova too. Chopper also in a Monster Point can defeat one too.

I dont know why people do not want to beleive how stronger each menber has become, Jimbei is 4th in ranking and he come after the monster trio

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kusanagi_k's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I just think Jinbei is way too boring/ too old(Brook aside)/ too stoic, with little to no potential for character development and strength development. I just think he would be a real buzzkill on a crew with Franky, Brook, Usopp and co. But if Oda goes along with popular opinion, then it seems..Jinbei will join. But until next week, I can still hope and pray.

PS: hell, id much rather Keimi join. She can make takoyaki. mmm...

Omaeda: Boo-yah!

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

No big surprised it seems, beside Caribou stealing artifact and releasing the mermaid. Many had already predicted the Roger comparison, Jimbei offered to join, and the blood transfusion. Personally, I don t like the transfusion part because it s absurd to make it necessary to be from a fishman, when there is 30k human prisoners. They had found human blood for Sanji but now they can't. Ridiculous.
    My One Piece Predictions

Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Doumo's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm 99% positive Jinbei will refuse...the next nakama will be Bonney-chan.
    There're various reasons for it.
    I've always thought that the nakama would've been 10 at the end, since "juu" that means 10 in japanese, also means "freedom", and also is a common trait in all the jolly roger and also is the structure of the world in one piece.
    Bonney has "saved" Zoro's life and is a "dangerous" person held captive by the government, which means that we'll have surely an arc to save her in the future.
    What's more important is that she is a woman and the crew is too low in feminine presence

Spoiler show

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

amizou
    I'm Strawhats fan, but still I don't think they can take all the supernovas crews just by themselves now as other crews also managed to develop their strength, so I believe even though Luffy and his crew are insanely strong for now they can't beat all the Supernovas crews all at once. Maybe from 2 to 3, but not more. We should also take in consideration that several Supernovas have DF powers and rather tricky. Especially the ones like Kidd, Law and Hawkins. X Drake is just a beast and is also a swordsman and should be a pretty good one.
    Also about Jimbei being weaker than Zoro or Sanji... I won't argue. I hope we'll see it in the upcoming Arc if he joins. I hope Mugivaras will have a fight against Marines, when they get out on the other part of the Red Line near new Marine Headquarters..

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I cannot believe Luffy asked Jimbei to join the crew really, it's surprising though if he joins i guess i would accept it in the end but i wanted a new face not an ex shichibukai

On the other hand I'm curious to see the world's reaction to that if he were to join ....this will make the SHP even more infamous IMO but yeah in the end it's a high chance Jimbei will refuse so till next chapter we have a lot to speculate

New Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast