Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: HSD Kenichi 454 Discussion / 455 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSD Kenichi 454 Discussion / 455 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 454 Discussion / 455 Predictions

Good chapter i'm beginning to like the Demon fist even more now he's really a twisted person, but he actions in the past were heroic indeed.

I'm glad to hear that Miu's training is going well perhaps she's learned some lethal killing techniques from Silcardo by now.

Also, it seems that a inevitable showdown between the demon fist and Sakaki will happen(i was hoping it would be the elder though). However, i believe Sakaki is biting off a little more than he can chew because i believe that the Demon fist can give Sakaki a tougher fight than Hongou did. The only way for him to have a chance to beat or let alone fight Silcardo on equal terms is for Sakaki's stomach wound to completely heal, so that he's at 100% before they fight. I'm honestly rooting for the Demon fist to prevail.

Silcardo's spy(the fake father) he's seems like a powerful master class fighter not on Silcardo's level but slightly below that level powerful nonetheless. I think it would be wiser for an injured Sakaki fight him instead and leave Silcardo to the Elder whenever he arrives.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha-ha...lookslike i got a score,when said Kenichi+Sakaki gonna end this civil war
    Okay..point in this chapter:
    1)I like this princess now,she gonna be an o.k. queen,case she can cast aside her pride as "royalty" to do things whats need to be done.
    2)Okay,now it is officialy confirmed what the whole village is a military camp of Silat-users and not some random barinwashed peoples.
    3)I'm curious about fruits Silcardo eating..he said somethin like "best way to drench your thirst is by eating a fruit"...maybe this "thirst" of his it's a thirst for an equal fight,wich he was looking in his"experiments" afterall he determined who of hes pepople was the best and then fight him...and kill in process....maybe one day he killed someone who was precious to him and when diein this person said the same sentence "best way to drench your thirst is by eating a fruit" and since then he is doin so and wait for a worthy opponent.
    4)Sakaki is a Chuck Noris of HSDK

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing chapter as always from Matsuena. Lona is a great new character and Sham is funny this chapter thanks to Sakaki scaring her.

It looks like Kenichi and Sakaki will find Miu by the next chapter or the following chapter. It was pretty cool how Jenezad's "dad" was able to spy on Kenichi's group without Sakaki figuring it out till the last moment.

I expect Lona to have a crush on Kenichi soon after he saves her somehow. Miu won't be happy about that lol. Speaking of that, Miu vs Kenichi should be very interesting if it happens. Kenichi already has experience fighting Pencak Silet so thats good on his part but Miu is the person Kenichi loves and she is a genius.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

We should make a pool on this, what are the odds of lona not falling for kenichi and wanting to make him her king?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner WordlessDemon's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Good chapter i'm beginning to like the Demon fist even more now he's really a twisted person, but he actions in the past were heroic indeed.

I'm glad to hear that Miu's training is going well perhaps she's learned some lethal killing techniques from Silcardo by now.

Also, it seems that a inevitable showdown between the demon fist and Sakaki will happen(i was hoping it would be the elder though). However, i believe Sakaki is biting off a little more than he can chew because i believe that the Demon fist can give Sakaki a tougher fight than Hongou did. The only way for him to have a chance to beat or let alone fight Silcardo on equal terms is for Sakaki's stomach wound to completely heal, so that he's at 100% before they fight. I'm honestly rooting for the Demon fist to prevail.

Silcardo's spy(the fake father) he's seems like a powerful master class fighter not on Silcardo's level but slightly below that level powerful nonetheless. I think it would be wiser for an injured Sakaki fight him instead and leave Silcardo to the Elder whenever he arrives.
    I also think that he can put a better fight than Hongou but it woulden't be the same because vs Houngou sakaki hasen't had evil felling or killing intent but if miu will be damaged then he probably will go on rampage, btw i really like this new arc the new chars are really cool, i like the little princes or servant idk what she is.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

about the thing of thirst it was thirst of blood not...lol thirst of a good fight

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    about the thing of thirst it was thirst of blood not...lol thirst of a good fight
    Nah..i don't think it is a thirst of just some random blood...going outside and killing some villagers who cant protect themself aint gonna satisfy this bloodlust.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that Elder fights Jehenezad (don't know correct spelling) because it's the one person we know that the Elder had problems fighting in the past and I've been waiting to see them fight ever since that reference came by so there's that

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I agree. It would be great to see Elder fighting Jenazad. Should be quite a badass fight. I hope Sakaki will fight that "father" and Elder will fight Jenazad. And Kenichi will try to capture Miu without harming her.

New Reply