Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 355 Discussion/356 Prediction Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 355 Discussion/356 Prediction Thread

Pfft those tits arent even of manga proportions!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    Then Takeshi is the best player in the tokyo team so far, as in he is the smallest one...

Reika is the fan service character by excellence, Oku can't kill her so easily unless he has another girl with big tits ready to replace her. There are readers who are actually are very, very interested in seeing girls with big boobs in the manga, it's one of Gantz foundations after all.

But yes...the main reason why she is still alive is in her chest.
    Yes, except yours is a pretty lame argument when it comes to skills related to gantz's punctuation system

Be it luck or plain huge-tits-character-shield, she's the one character we have seen using her 100 points twice without flashbacks and somehow surviving injuries of any type. And as I said, she had a decent personality before becoming an obsessed lovefool. Meaning that she actually was likeable even without the tit factor.

As for Mari being safe now... Kishimoto wasn't all that long lived and all she really brought to the story were them tits xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Forgetting that Mary is a ninja master.

Not that it wil evenl matter now that she and Kaze are destined to be together. Muscle Rider won't let her down.
    Last edited by Damura; January 02, 2012 at 10:45 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EliteBeatAgents's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by requiem46 View Post
    Yes, except yours is a pretty lame argument when it comes to skills related to gantz's punctuation system

Be it luck or plain huge-tits-character-shield, she's the one character we have seen using her 100 points twice without flashbacks and somehow surviving injuries of any type. And as I said, she had a decent personality before becoming an obsessed lovefool. Meaning that she actually was likeable even without the tit factor.

As for Mari being safe now... Kishimoto wasn't all that long lived and all she really brought to the story were them tits xD
    honestly, I put her in low tier. She only got those points due to there being a lot of aliens with high points. Each character in the team has their own thing that will help them survive(except katou and reika)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mcd693's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i pray they both die. it would make the manga so much less confusing.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EliteBeatAgents View Post
    Each character in the team has their own thing that will help them survive(except katou and reika)
    I was about to say that Katou did have balls and his little brother to go back to, but then I've remembered that we haven't seen the little guy in about as long as the Vampires. Should we assume he got killed off-screen, or is he relevant enough to still be somehow alive?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by requiem46 View Post
    I was about to say that Katou did have balls and his little brother to go back to, but then I've remembered that we haven't seen the little guy in about as long as the Vampires. Should we assume he got killed off-screen, or is he relevant enough to still be somehow alive?
    If I recall, Katou told him and a bunch of kids to hide under some stairs or some shit. If they died, they wouldn't really be relevant to the story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think we ever found out what happened to Ayamu. Especially once the zaibatsu got involved.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess he is ok.

I doubt Kato went directly to the gantz apartment once the Zaibatsu released them without checking his brother first.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like the idea of having Kei2 and Reika dead while the morons Kei1 and Tae keep crying and yelling around. but oh well...

Kei2 gave up because he lacked something. He lacked Kei1's determination to live and see Tae again. I don't believe he'll die though. He'll get that motivation either from Reika (be it something she says or her death), or he'll just be spared by some deus ex machina. I think it's too early to end this cloned kei stuff.

It's a shame though, I always liked to see the two of them fight together. The way they complemented each other during fights IMO was more "special" than having Kei1 running around crying. The two of them fought as one, but since Kei2 seems to have given up and Reika is dangerously approaching Yuno-Yandere levels, I doubt she'll make it after the next chapter.

And if we need another big boobed girl...there are tons lying around: Mary, Natsu, Anzu and maybe even Kishimoto. It could be that Kurono 2 even ends up with Kishimoto now that he has understood what is it like to be a clone and a pet of someone else, even though I doubt Oku would go out of his way to create "meaning" in Gantz.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree but I think if they both live it will be just more running around and crying..only this time tae will look like a model and have big boobs. Opps I meant to say Reika.....but I feel like they will Kei-chan!!! Rei-chan!! shit lol.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
    I don't like the idea of having Kei2 and Reika dead while the morons Kei1 and Tae keep crying and yelling around. but oh well...
    Well...i never liked the idea of one dimensional, big breasted female characters who added nothing to the plot. But hey, there they are...

It's a shame though, I always liked to see the two of them fight together. The way they complemented each other during fights IMO was more "special" than having Kei1 running around crying. The two of them fought as one, but since Kei2 seems to have given up and Reika is dangerously approaching Yuno-Yandere levels, I doubt she'll make it after the next chapter.
    What? They just fought together once (after that they joined the Zaibatsu and later the TT), and Kurono2 almost dies in that fight if it wasn't for the teams of Kanto that came to help. What was that so "special" about that?

I'm not really a fan of Kurono, but i found these fights much more spectacular than anything Reika-Kurono have ever done.

http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/331/17
    http://www.mangareader.net/97-58078-...apter-326.html

And yeah, that's the same Kurono who is running away and crying.

And if we need another big boobed girl...there are tons lying around: Mary, Natsu, Anzu and maybe even Kishimoto. It could be that Kurono 2 even ends up with Kishimoto now that he has understood what is it like to be a clone and a pet of someone else, even though I doubt Oku would go out of his way to create "meaning" in Gantz.
    Like i said before, Reika is the fan-service character by excellence and the most recognized one. The other female characters with big breasts are not the same thing at all.

She is an icon of Gantz.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll agree with you on that one GAT, Reika IS the most memorable girl in the manga. Now that she might actually die, she'll probably be degraded to a "standard" gantzer, actually taking wounds during the fights etc...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Enn's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd say Kishimoto started the whole big boobs fanservice thing (and all the chapter cover page of Gantz). Unfortunately, she had to die and I like that she sort of died because of the story. Too bad Reika was the one who ended up sticking around.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kei2 gave up because he lacked something. He lacked Kei1's determination to live and see Tae again. I don't believe he'll die though. He'll get that motivation either from Reika (be it something she says or her death), or he'll just be spared by some deus ex machina. I think it's too early to end this cloned kei stuff.

I'm not really sure if I'll pick up Gantz if kei2 actually dies. For the past 2 years? It's been kei1 just crying to find tae-chan. Yeah I get that Oku is showing us how much tae means to her, but it's gotten annoying to the point, at least for me, that it reminds me of kurosaki-kun! As for reika, I couldn't care if she died, what with she had like two important parts in the series, one being tension with tokyo thinking kei and reika are dating, and the other her creating kei2.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast