Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 354 Discussion/355 Prediction Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz Gantz 354 Discussion/355 Prediction Thread

Chapter is out, you can get it here:

LQ CAM RAW
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

2. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 354 Discussion/355 Prediction Thread

It talks!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Summary

They killed all the monsters, old man is like "i should have fought too". Media finds out Kurono's family (dad, mom and brother). The people saved by the gantz team walk through the streets saying the teams are not terrorists, that they are saving lives etc.

Back with the team, monster in the ceiling is the only one left. Kurono wants to kill it right now but the rest of the team thinks escape is a better option. Kurono says he will stay to kill the monster while the team runs away, Kato asks if he is nuts, Kurono says that he is "Kei Kurono" and not a simple clone made by Reika. He will kill it and later join the group. They leave (Kaiji asks if it's ok and Kato responds "He is Kei Chan") and Kurono stays fighting the monster, he shoots at it and then it opens it's eye "Aahh".
    Last edited by GAT-X252; December 21, 2011 at 02:28 PM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

5. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay...Kurono is gonna be set up now to do some epic fighting or just damn right failing. I hope this kurono doesn't fail, I like him.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SantanaDVX's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy Sweet Jesus

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Death flags.

Death flags everywhere for Kei-2.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SantanaDVX's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matariel View Post
    Death flags.

Death flags everywhere for Kei-2.
    Reminds me Of Mirai Nikki and the "DEAD END"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member A_N_G_E_L's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope he dies and more can die! Time to clean up!

Katou seems to act smart in that case, instead of fighting more random monster; they should better leave that place and save some energy, suits and limbs for important fights.

Kurono acts here like the Kurono in the Buddha-mission. Back then he did it to proof that he is better than anyone else and was still hoping to impress Kishimoto. Being a Clone seems to me a lame reason, since we all thought that Kurono evolved, would have made more sense if Tae was there too...
    Last edited by A_N_G_E_L; December 21, 2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Watching My little Pony!

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Draculoid's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool chapter, definitely thought it was going to continue with the giant robots. I was hoping the alien said more than "aaah" haha it was creepy how human the face looks when its eyes are open and the fact it was speaking.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Noooo no deaths for kei 2 like this its so NTR, the model punk guy grabs reika and runs. But it would kinda be silly if he died because then the thing is running around alive and the team could of beaten it together.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Coolperson1145's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this was a great chapter! Great in a sense that really makes me want a translation and the next chapter NOW! I mostly just want the translation as I'd like to see what everyone is saying in this situation as it seems to be very important in this chapter. A few things on my mind.

1. Relationship between Muscle Rider and the blond girl? I actually kinda like that, and then they can adopt takashi after the end of the invasion. Who knows? Maybe she's also a physical fitness trainer of some sorts.

2. What's with the sudden development change with Kei 2? Now all of sudden he wants to take on the final boss himself? When did he turn back into his more "to himself" character back in the old missions? I'm confused as I haven't seen any signs of him going back to the stage. I suppose not having Tae and being a clone in general could of drove him back to that, but he was starting a new life with Reika. I just feel the change is kinda...odd. Another reason why I want a translation ASAP lol. I suppose he just wants to prove himself more than a clone.

3. Speaking of Kei 2, as much as I'd like him to stay, there's a high chance he's going to die here. I feel like him doing this along and the buddha mission flashbacks is foreshadowing this at Kei 2's final battle. I just hope we get a good battle for his finale here. Looks like this part of the arc is starting to wrap up. Now we need this fight to finish, have the mega giant robots destroy the tower, and simply bring everyone back together. Maybe Cherry will be able to shine a bit in that robot fight?

On another note, I hope there will be some good socializing time after this arc, before we move onto the REAL final arc. I feel like this series needs a little break from the constant fighting, gore, corpses, and naked people.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

He's not going to die. Oku just wants him to split off from the others for a while.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^^
    1) I think Mary said she was a kick boxer or study tae kon doh.
    2) No he has accepted himself, GAT did a short trans and this kei said he is kei kurono and not a clone (even though he is but he is not going to say yeah im the clone guy, he'll say I am kurono)
    3) the budda mission flashback was only to show what Kei is capable of from katou's point of view.
    I think he'll defeat the alien in a epic way then only to be ambush by soldiers with Ivan Gonde killing him (I hope not..)
    Like if this alien kills Kurono then what the hell will it do?? just stay put? If it is going to kill Kurono it is to just hype this alien up for the gantzers to fight.

I love the double page of the 5 gantzers walking together, they all got their game faces on.

With Kei telling them all to go, I think it was cause he was jealous of how epic Kaiji was and how Kaiji outstage him lol.
    Last edited by 102jayday; December 22, 2011 at 04:15 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BrazilianGantzer's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, after the longer wait for this chapter, I'm a bit disappointed. Sure, Kei 2 is being presented as if he's going down like a martyr (though I don't think he's going to die, personally) but what really happened during this chapter?
    Plus, that big thing might kill them all if it falls down, but it doesn't exactly seem like that big a deal, especially when compared to things they've faced before like Thousand Arms, Lightning Oni or Nurarihyon.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

I was pleasantly surprised. I guess deep down I don't really care to see any more of the giant mechs. Hope he skips forward straight to the tower, or straight to the tower being destroyed.

I think the MaryxKaze romance is looking a bit forced. If that's what it even is. Hopefully Kaze will remain completely oblivious or something, or turn out to be gay. Don't need some tacked on romance story.

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast